Hello Guest

Recent Happenings
Started by chuckroastt
3 Replies    1216 Views
chuckroastt
Recent Happenings
Does anyone have anything new to share? New thoughts? New experiences? New questions? New answers? New desires? New fantasies? Please share. Thanks! :-)
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 1216 times
  • General Discussion
  • 3 Replies

Longpig72
Re: Recent Happenings
Until this morning, I never had received a message for any other member.  This was quite a shock.  So I read it and have got a bit excited as they would like role play with me.  I don't know anything about them except that they are from the same country as me, so there's hope somewhere.
Oink, oink.

chuckroastt
Until this morning, I never had received a message for any other member.  This was quite a shock.  So I read it and have got a bit excited as they would like role play with me.  I don't know anything about them except that they are from the same country as me, so there's hope somewhere.

I am happy for you both, and I hope you and your partner enjoy your role play adventures. May you find it exciting and satisfying.

Are you British?
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

Longpig72
Thank you.  I also may have a trailer for a 12 minute film form a German Mistress that I think everyone might like.  I will put it on later this morning.
Oink, oink.