Hello Guest

The Chocolate Treat
Started by Longpig72
0 Replies    4125 Views
Longpig72
The Chocolate Treat
COPYRIGHT 2012 @ FEMCAN INC. THIS IS FICTION AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER THEN DON’T READ FURTHER

This story is based on a Lynx body spray advert where a young man turns into chocolate and is chased by a bunch of hungry women.
THE CHOCOLATE TREAT

The witch’s stomach growled. She smiled and thought it was time for her treat.
   The morning had been a very good one. After breakfast, she went out shopping for an Easter bargain. She wasn’t really after anything in particular but by the sounds of the discounts around, she thought she would treat herself.
   She went to the fridge and opened it and dragged out her treat. She found the young man outside Thornton’s sweet shop in the High Street and licked her lips after watching him for couple of minutes. He actually looked very yummy and he reminded her of those silly Lynx adverts where the men used the deodorant spray that turned them into chocolate and those women were after them biting parts off them. So she chatted him up and took him home and used a sleeping potion in his coffee and put in the fridge until she was hungry.
   She put him on the kitchen table upon a man size platter she bought online from that witch’s eBay style website and then mumbled aloud a spell a friend gave her for a birthday present.
   The spell was one of many that were based on the much older spells that were used centuries ago but were updated at least every century. This particular spell started to work. As the young man moaned, attempted to wake up, his naked body started to turn brown and then more like dark chocolate brown and after a minute, his flesh and blood was turned into actual chocolate.
   The witch just licked her lips once more and had a huge wide grin on her face as the chocolate man finally woke up.
   “Wwwwhhhaaaa...?”
   “Don’t worry my dear.” Answered the witch, “I am glad that you came home with me.”
   “What..?” The dark chocolate brown man blinked with his black chocolate eyes, “What has happened to me?”
   “Oh my dear, you are my treat and I am sssoooo hungry.” The witch leaned over with her mouth wide open and bit into his stomach.
   “NNNNNNOOOOOO.” The man screamed as the witch started to eat her treat.
Oink, oink.

• Read 4125 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies