Hello Guest

Girl Scout Cookies
Started by Longpig72
0 Replies    4200 Views
Longpig72
Girl Scout Cookies
COPYRIGHT 2014 @ FEMCAN INC. THIS IS FICTION AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER THEN DON’T READ FURTHER

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

It was always a good time to make Girl Scout cookies thought Marilyn, especially when her girl witch scout group, she ran needed to sell their own cookies to pay for their Halloween party and she always makes the best Girl Scout cookies ever and with a very unique and special ingredient.
   It usually took a whole year to collect that ingredient and Marilyn was nearly done. Just one more to collect. Oh, what was that? A knock on the door? Ah finally it had arrived. She went to the door and there it was the final ingredient.
   “Excuse me ma’am but do you want to buy any Girl Scout cookies?”
   Marilyn sighed. Although she was getting on a bit in her 50s, she did look like she was in her 20s still and didn’t like it when she was called ma’am by anyone, even such cute little ingredients like this one standing in front of her.
   “Well thank you little girl, if you will come into my kitchen I will get my purse and pay you.”
   That was always the routine. When the ingredients come around selling their so so cookies, which she gave away to the local children to fatten them up for her dinner parties, she always invites the ingredients in. That way nobody saw what would come next. They walked through the hallway to the kitchen.
   “Here’s some nice cool milk. Wait here and I will get my purse.” Marilyn went back through to the hallway shutting the kitchen door not fully but only slightly open and pretended to walk up the stairs.
   Only couple of minutes later she went back into the kitchen and saw the little cute ingredient slumped over the kitchen table knocked out by the spiked glass of milk which was now empty. It was always worked and Marilyn just smiled and wondered why it was so easy. She took the bag with the boxes of cookies and put it into a large cupboard where there were still a few boxes left.
   She knew Timmy just across the road loved cookies and she had chosen him for a lovely Sunday roast with her friends and he was nearly fattened up. Just 2 boxes to feed him and he would be just perfect. He was a nice plump little fella doing some light gardening for her and only paying him in a box of cookies every time.
   She then went to another cupboard and took out a large clear Tupperware container and put it on the kitchen table. She spoke a few queit words and the slumped Girl Scout shrank into her clothes. Marilyn then dug into the clothing and found the shrunken ingredient and put her into the Tupperware container with the other ingredients she collected. This new one was already plump, so she didn’t need to fret about feeding her.
   The clothes would then be put in the fireplace. Nobody suspected Marilyn at all being an evil cannibal witch but just a lovely single woman who was friendly to everyone, especially the children.
   Marilyn then turned and started to get ready to make her Halloween party food. She tipped the Tupperware container so the special ingredients went into the mixing bowl and she started to mix all the ingredients for her cookies. When she put the cookie dough into the baking tray, she made sure that there was a shrunken girl scout in each cookie dough pile. There about 12 of them and when she was sure that none of them could get out of the mixture, she put them in the oven which had already been heated, while she mixed all the ingredients together.
   Couple of hours later, the cookies were baked and she put them in a box to be ready to be sold. The next day, she gave the box to a member of the girl witch scout group to be sold and she knew that they get sold quickly.
   Every time they were sold she always get asked if they were actually made of girl scouts, which she just smiled a secret smile and said that she just added a special ingredient.
Oink, oink.

• Read 4200 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies