Hello Guest

Cat And Mouse
Started by Longpig72
0 Replies    3937 Views
Longpig72
Cat And Mouse
COPYRIGHT 2012 @ FEMCAN INC. THIS IS FICTION AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER THEN DON’T READ FURTHER

CAT AND MOUSE

Kitty was excited about the convention in Las Vegas. It was her first time and she didn’t know what to expect at all coming to the Furry Convention and meeting like-minded people and unknown to Kitty, something was going to horrify and excite her and change her life forever.
   Kitty has also been interested in cats from a young age and as a kid on Halloween, she always dressed as a black cat. Her favourite comic book character was of course Catwoman. This obsession of hers made her lonely among her friends and family and for a long time, she thought she was the only one in the world that has this strange obsession to dress up as an animal.
   Thank god for the internet and the first thing she did was to find any sites with people with this same interest and she found plenty of sites with different degree of levels of interest but she managed to find the right group. There, she met a slightly older man called Mikey who listened to her, helped her and even invited her to the convention in Las Vegas. She found out that Mikey’s Furry side was being a mouse and they made jokes on how they should be careful around each other.
   “There you are Kitty.” A voice shouted from the other side of the reception area.
   Kitty looked and saw a white arm waving and she saw a white mouse type figure and she walked across to him.
   Kitty was tall, being 6 foot and a bit muscular as she kept fit by going to a gym and looked taller and extremely sexy while dressed all in black in a suit designed like a black cat and she walked almost cat like across the room with a big grin on her face.
   Mikey’s suit was all white and had a pair of a Mickey Mouse type ears on his suit’s head and he looked like a small plump mouse as he was only 5 foot 5 inches and was slightly overweight. He was glad that he met Kitty, who was only 5 years younger than himself and was even happier that she didn’t make fun of him because of his height or built as Kitty was happy that Mikey didn’t make fun of her because of her height and build.
   “Glad you found it alright Kitty.”
   “So am I. You know, I will try to stop myself pouncing on you and eating you up.” They laughed at the joke.
   “Are you ready to go into the convention hall?”
   “Yep, lets go.”

For the next few hours, Mikey showed Kitty around the convention hall and Kitty just looked amazed at all of it and she looked liked her jaw would hit the floor. Several people introduced themselves to her and during the competition of the best costume, she came 2nd, which she blushed at.
   Both Kitty and Mikey were drinking a few glasses and were started to kiss, but Kitty put a hand to his face and said slightly drunk, “Why not go to my room.” She giggled.
   Mikey just grinned and said yes.
   So both of them finally reached Kitty’s room while giggling up the lift to her floor and when they reached her room, she pushed Mikey to the bed, which he fell on backwards and he pulled himself further onto the bed. Kitty just grinned and walked sultry to the bed and looked down on the white mouse she saw.
   “I could just eat you up, you yummy mouse.”
   And with that, she sat astride Mikey who was just grinning and could almost imagined Kitty purring just like a cat. Kitty’s stomach started to grumble and she licked her lips. Mikey just looked at her face and thought that if they weren’t playing, then he would really be scared with that hungry look on her face.
   Something happened that would change Kitty’s life forever.
   She started to bend down, opening her mouth as wide as possible and somehow, amazingly, managed to put the mouse’s head in her mouth and she heard a “What the…?” as she started to suck and pushed the yummy mouse in her mouth. He started to struggle, as she sucked and pushed his shoulders into her mouth, which made her more horny than she ever had been.
   The mouse’s arms were pinned against his body as she started to swallow and then his lower body was being pushed through her mouth, with his legs left outside. She was started to get closer to a climax by swallowing this lovely meal. She finally raised herself to all fours and then put her head up and sucked the legs in with the tip of the tail the very thing last going in and then she swallowed finally and the mouse went down into her throat.
   Kitty then laid back and licked her lips. Mmmmm what a meal she thought, pity Mikey wasn’t…..then she realised that it was Mikey she managed to swallow whole and looked at her stomach, which was starting to digest her meal. My god, I swallowed Mikey whole as food. She wondered about this for several minutes and just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Wow, it feels wonderful doing that and having him in my stomach and now I am full.
   She looked at her big stomach and said to herself, well Mikey it’s your fault for dressing up as a delicious mouse and she felt asleep, rubbing her stomach smiling, licking her lips.

A year later, Kitty saw the young lady who was dressed as a bird and smiled. It was time for her supper.

THE END?
Oink, oink.

• Read 3937 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies