Hello Guest

Chuck Roast expected to be a guest for dinner but became dinner instead part 2
Started by chuck_roastt761343
0 Replies    4462 Views
chuck_roastt761343
“Great! I want to make sure that I satisfy you! I definitely want to satisfy you! Do you have any special requirements? How do you want me to dress to be your dinner … companion?”

“Business formal, please. You look great in your white shirt and tie, and I love the way you look, but it’s not quite right for being my dinner … companion. Here, I have prepared your dinner clothes for you. Please wear this tasteful, white, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt freshly starched and ironed; this tasteful, silk, striped, navy necktie; this navy coat and these charcoal gray dress slacks. You must dress as I want you to dress to be my perfect dinner … companion! I’ve put them in this garment bag to protect them! They mustn’t get dirty! They must be perfect if you are going to be my perfect dinner … companion!” She smiled again. “I’ll see you at 1700! For dinner!”

He smiled and took the clothes from her. “I’ll be here right on time, and I’ll be dressed just as you want me to be dressed to be your dinner … companion!” She smiled and replied, “Good! I want you to be perfectly dressed to be my dinner … companion!” She continued, “Don’t you want to know your wages before you accept the job of being my dinner … companion?”

“Oh, yeah. That would be good to know before I become your dinner … companion. How much will you pay me to be your dinner … companion?”

She smiled. “$1000 per dinner! And a very special meal, of course!”

“Wow! That’ll be great! Are you sure that I’m worth $1000 to be your dinner … companion?”

“Oh, yes! You are definitely worth at least that much! At least! Of course, if it doesn’t work out this evening, then I’ll … fire you. I’ll pay you the $1000, of course, but that will be the only time that I have you for my dinner.”

“I’m confused. You said ‘dinner.’ Did you mean ‘dinner … companion?’”

“That, too! All will become clear to you soon!” She smiled. “Sorry for the confusion. Yes, you will be my dinner … companion!” Then she laughed.

She grabbed his necktie and led him to the door. “I like leading you this way!” He was surprised, but he neither objected nor resisted. As they reached the door, she pulled his necktie to bring him close to her. Then Bonnie Cook said in a low, sexy, seductive voice, “And if everything goes well tonight, perhaps we can have an intimate encounter, too! I like being intimate with my dinner … companion!” Bonnie Cook tugged harder on his necktie and pulled him right up to her face. She French kissed him. Passionately. He liked that. He French kissed her back. Passionately. He liked that a lot, too, so much that he became semi-erect. He liked that even more. He thought it odd, but again he neither objected nor resisted. After she had kissed him, she licked her lips and swallowed hard. Then Bonnie Cook said with great satisfaction, “You taste good! Very good! I cannot wait to have you for dinner tonight!”

“You said ‘dinner’ again. Did you mean … ‘dinner companion?’’”

“Yes, yes! That, too! Be patient! All will become clear to you soon, as clear as the hot summer sun! Yes, you will be my hot dinner … companion! Perhaps more!”

“I would dearly love being more than just your hot dinner … companion!”

Bonnie Cook said in an even lower, sexier, more seductive voice, “Let’s count on that intimate encounter!” He became rock hard. A little sweet, thick, white honey came out of him. He hoped that she noticed and became aroused. He was in such a euphoric state anticipating being her dinner ... companion that he was putty in her hands. And she knew it! Bonnie Cook could make him do anything! She could make him into anything! And she was going to make him dinner!

He was surprised and delighted by her candor and by her kiss. He had thought that Bonnie Cook wanted him only for dinner, but apparently, she wanted him for something else, too, something much, much more. They exchanged pleasant parting words and smiled at each other. And he left wondering about what had just happened and what would happen later that evening when he came for dinner.

At home, he began at 1500 to prepare himself for dinner with Bonnie Cook at 1700. He shined his black dress shoes. He took a deep, thorough, cleansing shower so he was extra clean in case, he hoped, that Bonnie Cook wanted to taste him again. He also wanted to be sure that there was no shoe polish under his fingernails. That would not only be unsightly and unattractive, but it would taste bad if she happened to taste him there. And he wanted Bonnie Cook to taste him anywhere and everywhere. He became erect again.

He shaved, being very careful not to cut himself. She might not like it if he sliced himself. Perhaps she was saving that job for herself, he joked. He put a tiny dab of his manliest musk cologne behind each ear so that she would love how he smelled and so that, he hoped, she would nuzzle him. Perhaps she would be driven to ecstasy and would bite him, would taste his neck and his ears. He hoped that she would. He dearly wanted Bonnie Cook to taste him, and he wanted to taste good for Bonnie Cook at dinner that evening.

He put on white cotton boxers and a white cotton t-shirt. Then he sprayed a little of his musk cologne in his crotch so she would be attracted to it, too. And then he put a little dot of meat sauce on it, too, so she would like the taste, that is, so she would like tasting him during their intimate encounter at dinner that evening. He didn’t mind the slightly greasy stain because she might, he hoped, think that he had come while thinking of her, and that that would make her want to taste him more. And he desperately yearned for her to taste him at dinner.

Then he dressed himself for dinner just as she had requested, in the tasteful, white, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt that she had given him. It was freshly starched and ironed. In fact, it was still warm. He took it off and ironed it again himself to make sure that he was properly and neatly dressed for dinner. Thinking ahead, he also ironed his charcoal gray slacks. When he put his shirt back on, it was still hot. “Maybe I should get used to them being hot,” he thought. “Maybe Bonnie Cook would like me to be hot in this beautiful shirt!” He put the tasteful, silk, striped, navy necktie around his neck under the collar of his shirt and tightened it around his waiting neck. Then he donned the navy coat and the still hot charcoal gray dress slacks. He added his black leather dress belt and finally his freshly shined, black, leather dress shoes.

He looked at himself in the full-length triple mirror in his bedroom to see if he looked good enough to be her dinner … companion. He was satisfied that he did. He stood a minute or two longer to admire himself. To admire his beautiful and tight white shirt, which was tight enough that his beautiful, enviable, and tempting muscles were clearly visible under it. To admire his tasteful navy necktie. To admire his charcoal gray slacks. He smiled and thought to himself, “Wow! I look sharp! I hope that she likes me dressed like this! I followed her directions precisely! I hope that they have made me dinner-perfect for her because I dearly want to be a well-dressed dinner … companion! After all, gentlemen always dress for dinner!

• Read 4462 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies