Piggie Plumpkins at FemcanCon 2020 Episode 6
Started by morselman
0 Replies    5690 Views
morselman
Piggie Plumpkins at FemcanCon 2020 Episode 6
Piggie Plumpkins at FemcanCon 2020

By morselman

Episode 6 The Conclusion

Round and round the banquet hall slowly rolled as Plumpkins helplessly rode the rotating spit--the BBQ cart's merciless heating elements relentlessly searing ever deeper and deeper into his flesh with each turn. The thick rod protruding from his mouth choked off his screams, allowing him only muffled moans and soft groans of agony.

To every watching femcan’s delighted disbelief, Plumpkins still clung to consciousness, despite his becoming cooked to an absolute crisp. His sufferings provided them all such immense amusement that they each sat on the very edge of their seats in rapt anticipation of the next instance--raucous outbursts of uproariously elated laughter erupted explosively at even the slightest of his piteously despairing whimpers or merest trickling of a teardrop!   

The security femcan paused from basting him with a thick sticky-sweet sauce and leaned in close to Plumpkins’ head. Looking him in the eyes by using the mirror’s reflection, she actually gave him a smile of sincere affection! She then whispered softly into a passing ear “A roastin’ spit truly becomes you, you know that piggie? You are absolutely adorable!”

Somehow her demeanor toward Plumpkins seemed to have changed--gone from her visage was the angry contempt and ruthless cruelty she had formerly demonstrated. It was as if Plumpkins’ transformation into cooked meat had also transformed the security femcan into an ardent admirer! Her heart apparently had melted as his flesh had roasted!

She beamed at him and began talking as sweetly as if he were a beloved pet or favorite child. “Who’s my yummy little piggie-poo? Who’s my yummy little piggie-poo?” she cooed with pursed lips.”Yes you are! Yes you are!”

She straightened back up and heaved a sigh like a love-struck teenager “I just knew you was meant to ride my BBQ spit the moment I saw you piggie-poo!” She then blew him a loving kiss! It seemed she felt that Plumpkins was now in his proper place, and therefore all was now right with the world. 

Actually, what had previously made the security femcan so furious and mean toward Plumpkins was the sight of him walking about raw--there was really only one acceptable condition for a piggie, to her way of thinking--properly cooked! 

But now that Plumpkins was receiving a thorough roasting at her very own hands, she thought he was becoming one of the very most finest things of all--a scrumptious piggie meal and therefore deserving of her fullest respect and sincerest admiration. The femcan even began to sweetly sing him a lullaby to the tune of “Rock-a-bye baby” as she resumed industriously applying the basting sauce…

Roll and roast my little piggie-poo, 
on the BBQ spit.
We femcans shall eat you,
every single bit.

Such a tasty tender little piggie-poo,
you’re our favorite dish.
A plate piled high with your flesh,
is all we could wish.

Sizzle and pop my little piggie-poo,
your juices ooze and they drip.
Rotate around helplessly,
you’re more savory each trip.

You’re nearly done my piggie-poo,
you’ll be cooked to a turn.
I’ll only let you caramelize,
I won’t let you burn…

Plumpkins was thinking he would almost prefer to have the security femcan be back in an angry mood rather than having to listen to much more of this sort of thing, when he suddenly stopped rotating and the hellish contraption’s brilliant red glow dimmed.

The security femcan commenced vigorously stroking the cutting edge of her carving knife with a honing steel and soon it was keen as a razor. She then cut off a generous, juice dripping portion of Plumpkins' rump. "This is gonna be my share--MMMM MMMM MMMM--have you ever seen a more delicious piggie?!!!" she declared with ecstatic enthusiasm as she savored his well roasted aroma! 

The dinner guests all rose up as one from their seats--lips smacking with plates in hand--eagerly lining up in a boisterous hubbub to receive whichever portion of Plumpkins’ live-roasted body they each had victoriously bid upon at auction. The pain and horror of being carved up like a turkey by the security femcan was the final straw for Plumpkins--he frantically writhed on the spit until exhausted, using the remaining uncooked muscles of his abdomen in a mindless, pointlessly futile effort to escape. The astonished femcans became ecstatic at the sight, and gave Plumpkins a loud rattling ovation of appreciation with their plates and forks!   

The attending femcans were now all back at their tables, each devouring the share of cooked Plumpkins and side dishes on their plates with gusto--heaping lavish praise upon the security femcan’s culinary skills between each mouthful. There was one remaining femcan to serve, a wealthy dowager as elegant as royalty and dripping with jewels, holding a large silver platter in her hand. Standing beside her was the security femcan holding an enormous executioner's axe.

Hefting her weapon onto her shoulder she said “Piggie-poo, this lady not only won your brain, she bid on your entire head, and is wanting it all in one piece!” The security femcan then positioned a chopping block and head basket next to the BBQ cart and laid her axe aside it. “But first we got to get you off that spit, piggie-poo…” she then redeployed the cart’s hoist system, hooking it to each end of the spit rod still holding the remains of Plumpkins’ carved up body and lifted him off the drive system. 

After clearing the cart, she set Plumpkins down upon the chopping block and strapped his head down onto it. Removing the chain hooks and forward meat forks from the spit rod, she then unscrewed the forward section of the spit and yanked it roughly out his throat. She removed the mirror from the cart and positioned it in front of him so he could still observe her actions. 

Picking up the axe, the security femcan stood over Plumpkins in all her mountainous mighty ebony femdom magnificence and lifted it high above her head. Smiling sweetly down at him in the mirror she cooed “I’ll always remember you fondly piggie-poo…” 

Plumpkins only had time to emit one final whimpered cry before the security femcan forcefully swung the axe down and severed his neck, beheading him cleanly. As his head rolled into the basket, he could hear the sudden roar of rapturous ecstatic cheering by all the gathered femcans before his consciousness faded…

The End.  
Fated to be Femcan fodder...

• Read 5690 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies