Piggie Plumpkins at FemcanCon 2020 Episode 4
Started by morselman
0 Replies    4998 Views
morselman
Piggie Plumpkins at FemcanCon 2020 Episode 4
Piggie Plumpkins at FemcanCon 2020
By morselman

Episode 4.

FemcanCon Banquet Night had arrived at last! All the winning bidders for portions of Plumpkins were in attendance eagerly awaiting their share, plates and silverware at the ready. The dining tables where they were seated encircled a central raised platform connected to a catwalk, allowing them to observe each and every detail of Plumpkins’ preparation for the meal. He was currently on the platform, strapped into a sturdy steel CBT chair that securely held his legs wide apart exposing his helpless genitals.

The adorably cute J-POP femcan strolled jauntily onto the catwalk sporting a red Benihana chef hat and pinafore apron atop an ultra-frilly silk Lolita style dress. Her high skirt exposed fluffy long bloomers beneath a cloud of petticoats. She pushed a well equipped kitchen cart before her and halted next to Plumpkins, raining a shower of wet kisses upon his nervously sweating brow. “I brought you a very especial surprise Plumpykins!” She said with a wink, beaming at him with a broad toothy smile.

She reached into the cart and gleefully brought out an Iwatani Cooking Torch! She raised it up to show the crowd, which emitted a collective gasp of utter delight. She then produced a set of metal tongs, a Bahn Mi sandwich roll and a selection of condiments. Setting the torch alight, she carefully adjusted the flame to a gentle blue feather. Grasping Plumpkins’ member with the tongs she lightly caressed his shaft with the flame.

Plumpkins began to stiffen from the stimulation, despite his terror. Giving out a piercing squeal, he frantically struggled against the bonds strapping him into the chair. All the femcans leaned forward in their seats, anticipating a highly entertaining display of culinary art. 

“Now my very excitable piggie--we see how much your wiener like REAL excitement!” She turned up the flame and it’s excruciating blue tongue was licked rapidly over his entire penis, careful to heat it evenly. Plumpkins howled like a blaring siren! When the skin of his entire penis had turned brilliant red--as if severely sunburned--she suddenly halted...

“We take break now for quicky, ah so Plumpykins?” the J-POP femcan slid down her silk bloomers and climbed atop his erection, slipping its seared shaft inside her! Plumpkins stopped crying in mid-sob as he watched with surprise--but instead of getting pleasure from being inside her sweet young pussy, his penis was suffering from a first degree burn and the friction was absolute torment!

This obviously delighted the J-POP femcan and she giggled with glee at the delicious irony. “Cooked piggie wiener make me VERY VERY VERY MUCH HORNEY!!!” she declared and clamping down tight began gyrating so wildly that the frills and petticoats of her Lolita outfit fluttered like wings. Plumpkins let out a long piteous groan of agony--which produced uproarious laughter from all the watching femcans, who were having the absolute time of their lives!

The J-POP femcan finally stopped and climbed off Plumpkins after enjoying multiple orgasms. “Alright Plumpykins--playtime over…” After catching her breath, she turned up the cooking-torch to full throttle! Plumpkins howled at the top of his lungs as she proceeded to caramelize his penis in short order--which was now even more sensitive than before! Soon it was crisped to absolute perfection and she slathered it with condiments, then carefully cradled it within the Bahn Mi sandwich roll.

Kneeling on a soft silken cushion, she placed her adorable face between his legs. Looking up at him with her cute brown Bambi-like eyes, she bared her dainty brilliantly white teeth and took a vicious bite right through his glans! Plumpkins screamed and ejaculated simultaneously, delighting the femcan by providing her an additional condiment.

She proceeded to devour her “piggie wiener sandwich” with gusto, emitting a chorus of yummy-yum noises the entire time! Plumpkins burst into pathetic whining and sobbing, shaking his head--emitting cries of horrified disbelief “NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!” He was stuck in a nightmare that he just COULD NOT WAKE UP FROM!!!!

After her repast was finished, the gathered femcans rose enthusiastically from their seats and gave a standing ovation as the J-POP femcan bowed repeatedly, expressing humble gratitude at their praise. She leaned over and gave Plumpkins a big hug, looked into his tear filled eyes sincerely and said “Thank you Plumpykins for a very very much delicious meal!” She then jauntily strolled off the platform, leaving the kitchen cart.

The Concierge femcan then strutted out wearing a skin tight leather “Cat-Woman” suit--complete with an eared cowl atop her head. She spun about in front of Plumpkins with a smirk, showing off her curves. She then reached into the kitchen cart and pulled out a collection of bowls, measuring and cooking utensils , a bottle of beer, an egg, small bags of flour and cornmeal, then spices, seasonings and vegetable oil. Finally a small electric deep fryer joined the rest of the items set on top of the cart.

Leaning close to Plumpkins she whispered into his ear “I prefer piggie testicles cooked Rock Mountain Oyster style!” With a wink she folded out a small platform from under the CBT chair that created a tray right below his groin. A bowl was filled with beer, seasonings and spices then set on the tray just beneath his scrotum sack, which she promptly sliced open with a keen edged chef’s knife--dropping his now skinless testes, still connected to him, to soak in the beer marinade. Plumpkins let out a yelp as the fizzing liquid proceeded to tenderize his jewels alive.

The Concierge femcan then commenced to prepare her batter on the cart’s top as Plumpkins watched helplessly. Whisking the egg in a bowl vigorously until smooth, she poured in the remaining beer and combined carefully measured potions of flour and corn meal with the liquid, humming a cheerful tune softly to herself. This batter bowl then was swapped with the marinade bowl on the chair’s groin tray so as to encase Plumpkins’ morsels within the preparation.

She then made ready the electric deep fryer by plugging it in and adding the oil. When it became sizzling hot, she lowered the tray until the batter bowl dropped below his dangling nuggets, now thickly coated, and slid the fryer in place.

Giving Plumpkins a sultry smile, the Concierge femcan ever-so-slowly raised the tray, and the crowd began to titter with amused anticipation. As the spitting and sputtering liquid approached, Plumpkins whimpered and struggled futilely--then screeched like a banshee from the most tormented corner of Hell as his living testicles gently settled into the roiling oil! The femcans all cheered with absolute glee. She turned to the crowd and explained “I’ll know they’re cooked when they float back up to the top…”

In a few minutes they were done to a crispy T. She lowered the tray, replaced the fryer with a plate, pulled a folding stool and silverware from the cart. Sitting before him, she ever so slowly cut ever so painfully thin slices of poor whimpering Plumpkins’ tender “oysters”--which already ached excruciating from being deep fried alive!

She delicately put each slice on her tongue, slowly chewing with eyes closed in ecstasy, moaning soft yummy noises as Plumpkins watched in utter horror. After finishing her snack, she waved to the cheering crowd and packed everything up into the cart, and pushing it before her as she sashayed her way off the platform.

Plumpkins barely had a chance to morn the loss of his genitals when he was presented with a sight that caused him to quail with even more terror and dismay--the security femcan was rolling an absolutely horrific looking electric rotisserie BBQ cart onto the platform! “I designed and built this rig myself, piggie…” she said, beaming with pride.

It’s huge horizontal spit rod positively bristled with wickedly arranged meat forks and piercing hooks to firmly secure a victim piggie by deeply puncturing into and through his struggling flesh. It was equipped with two separate banks of heating elements, precisely spaced for cooking the upper and lower parts of his body separately while carefully avoiding the belly area’s vital organs--thus prolonging life during the entire slow cooking process.

“Cookin’ piggies is a hobby of mine--I am a fully qualified BBQ chef. In fact my homemade bastin’ sauce is a multiple award winner!” She was wearing a tight fitting assless black leather dress that prominently displayed her ample bare buttock cheeks. A stained tan leather apron was atop it, with the cleavage of her huge ebony breasts bulging out above. An enormous fluffy black leather chef’s toque hat adorned with spiked rivets crowned her head, completing the ensemble.

She smiled broadly with a gentle chuckle at seeing the wound where his manhood used to be. “Now THAT’S how I like my piggies!” she said with a nod of satisfaction. “No more mischief from you!” She placed her hands on her voluptuous hips, leaned back and let out a hearty laugh that was joined by all the gathered femcans. Plumpkins burned all over with utter humiliation.

She then swung out two hoist arms mounted on each end of the BBQ cart and hooked their chains to the top and bottom of the CBT chair. Whirring electric motors cranked the chair up from the floor until level with the spit rod. She then rotated her captive into a horizontal position.

“I also designed this chair, as an accessory to my BBQ cart.” She flipped down the center section of the chair’s seat bottom, exposing Plumpkins’ anus. “BTW--the Concierge contributed to the design of the testicle tray portion you have already enjoyed...” she said, smirking as she took the cart’s spit rod off it’s mounts, unclamping the meat forks and hooks to reveal a smooth shaft.

She then placed the sharp tip of the rod’s forward end right up into his quivering butt hole. The femcans all rose from their seats and chanted “SPIT HIM! SPIT HIM! SPIT HIM!…”

End of episode 4…
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:35:22 AM by morselman »
Fated to be Femcan fodder...

• Read 4998 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies