Hello Guest

Recent Happenings
Started by chuckroastt
5 Replies    1740 Views
chuckroastt
Recent Happenings
Does anyone have anything new to share? New thoughts? New experiences? New questions? New answers? New desires? New fantasies? Please share. Thanks! :-)
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 1740 times
  • General Discussion
  • 5 Replies

Longpig72
Re: Recent Happenings
Until this morning, I never had received a message for any other member.  This was quite a shock.  So I read it and have got a bit excited as they would like role play with me.  I don't know anything about them except that they are from the same country as me, so there's hope somewhere.
Oink, oink.

chuckroastt
Until this morning, I never had received a message for any other member.  This was quite a shock.  So I read it and have got a bit excited as they would like role play with me.  I don't know anything about them except that they are from the same country as me, so there's hope somewhere.

I am happy for you both, and I hope you and your partner enjoy your role play adventures. May you find it exciting and satisfying.

Are you British?
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

Longpig72
Thank you.  I also may have a trailer for a 12 minute film form a German Mistress that I think everyone might like.  I will put it on later this morning.
Oink, oink.

chuckroastt

How did your roleplay session go? Please share as much as you can, as you feel comfortable with sharing.

I miss the interesting assertions, questions, answers, and discussions that people used to post here. They have become a very important part of my fantasy life. Indeed, before I found this space by accident, I felt very alone, very lonely, and very lost. I didn't know that there were any other men like me who fantasized about being meat, who fantasized about being cooked and eaten. I also didn't know that were any women who fantasized about being the voracious female cannibals who would seduce them, trick them, capture them, imprison them, prepare them, victoriously cook them to a delicious doneness, and triumphantly eat them while their meat was still hot and juicy. What a delight to discover kindred spirits who share our rare paraphilia. I am very happy. Indeed, I am delighted! Thank you!  :)

As I have mentioned, I fantasize about being hanged by female hangwomen & cooks while I am wearing a white shirt and tie.

https://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/uk2.jpg

They wear white shirts when they hang me, and they sometimes wear ties, too, if they so choose. I also fantasize about assistant hangmen & cooks helping the hangwomen & cooks hang me. The assistant hangmen & cooks also wear white shirts and ties like me because they are the slaves of the hangwomen & cooks and subject to being hanged, cooked, and eaten themselves. After the hangwomen & cooks have hanged me, they cook me. The assistant hangmen & cooks help them cook me. After they have cooked me, they eat me while I am wearing the white shirt and tie that I was wearing when I was hanged and cooked. And I am delicious.  ;)

A new bar recently opened near my home. I don't drink, but I like to go there to socialize. A few times, I have gone there wearing a white shirt and a tie hoping to attract someone with similar feelings and fantasies. I have not yet found anyone, but I have not given up hope. I would love to role play with someone and live out our mutual fantasies.

Ours is a rather rare paraphilia, but perhaps we can support and exist for each other, perhaps we can post more fantasies, perhaps we can generate a discussion in this otherwise too often quiet forum. Thanks!  :)

Longpig72
Sadly I haven't heard back for him which is so typical.  Oh well, maybe one day I will be able to actually roleplay either online or in real life.

If you are interested, then there's another place for you at pulptoon.com.  It has other things going as well but there is a nook for us longpigs and both male/female cannibals.  The thread in particualar is called Men In Peril and I usually put my stories in the Story Corner thread.  There's also Bdsmlr and even DeviantART for pictures and stories.
Oink, oink.