hansel44
Me Roasting
Uh oh.  Looks like I'm on the menu!

• Read 10484 times
  • Pencil/Pen Drawings
  • 8 Replies

Tatung
Re: Me Roasting
Its good way to go on the menu when people enjoy of cooking a pig on the fire the pig can cum for the last time.
Man are pigs

Yummyfood2eat
Definitely fits my fantasy.

WhitePill
I know this sort of image is somewhat popular.
Realistically, if the meatboy was impaled like that - with the spit going through its body and through its mouth -  he
would almost certainly be dead (or at least unconscious), with no way to 'enjoy' the heat, or to 'enjoy'
the sadistic laughter of those who watch him cook.

Therefore, if I were the meatboy, instead of being impaled like on this image (and thus 100% dead already, as I cook),
I'd prefer being only TIED to the spit (what works even better : tied to a rotisserie with two parallel spits), because only
so would I still be alive and  'enjoy' the heat , and 'enjoy' the feedback of the cooks, as they laugh at me for having been so stupid to volunteer ... to end up as their meal ...

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:00:10 PM by WhitePill »

hansel44
^^^^^^I completely agree with you, WhitePill!  But since this is only a fantasy, I enjoy imagining this as well (plus it was a lot of fun drawing it!).

Yep, I would much rather be tied to the spit so that I would see and hear the hungry ladies laughing at me and mocking me.  But not because I volunteered:  They would be laughing about how easy it was to lure the gullible male into their trap, thinking that he was going to get it on with the women.  The cruel females would also be laughing at the way my sausage and meatballs wag and roll as I turn on the spit!

(And thanks for your comments, WhitePill.  I was beginning to wonder if any of you guys were still alive out there!

Yummyfood2eat
If it were fantasy, then I would still be very much alive even though impaled by the spit.  In reality I would also want to be tied to the spit so I could "enjoy" being slowly roasted alive, knowing I would be dinner for the hungry cannibals cooking me.  I would also want a wood fire as depicted in the drawing, so I could see the flames slowly cooking me.

hansel44
^^^^^I'm with you, buddy!  And since it is fantasy, I can imagine it any way I want to.  I would like to add to your description above that you could hear the juices from your roasting meat hissing in the wood fire as it drips off your browning body!

Femcan Lana
Strapped to a grate over a fire and having the river wheel turn the pig is the ultimate fantasy of mine! Start the roast at dusk so the cool of the water cools the pig on one side and the fire heats the other. A very nice relaxing long roast for the pig. A very moist mouth watering bite for me.

Half moon is best. Not to bright but yet some light. Cozy for all

Then next day around 1/2 past noon the pigs ready.

Well cant forget to toss a bunch of maple or cherry wood chips under him first to add to the taste.

Oh and also poured with some olive oil for a nice crisp on the outside .

The bite will be very moist yet have that nice crunch too. Plus some pull but not chewy.

The perfect bite~

An all day feast by the river in the mid day sun :)

hansel44
Whew!!!!!!  FemcanLana, I am honored!!!!!  And speechless!!!!