Hello Guest

Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 9
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    93 Views
chuckroastt
Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 9
Within a few minutes, Kara Cook was joined by Julie Cook, Lance Baker, and a third girl and two other boys from The Cook School. They were all wearing white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirts and neckties just as the other hangwomen and hangmen were, and just as Chuck Roastt was. Kara Cook greeted them warmly, whetting their appetites for hanging Chuck Roastt … and perhaps for something more, too, something delicious. “Are you ready to help me hang Chuck Roastt? He’s the nervous boy shaking with anticipation and fear as he stands anxiously by the noose waiting to be hanged.

They replied, “Oh, yes! We see him! He looks so delicious wearing a white cotton long sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt and a necktie tied tightly around his neck! Yes, we’ll help you hang him! We’ll eagerly help you hang him! We love to hang cute boys wearing white shirts and neckties! They look so good when they are hanged! The six of us should be able to hang him easily and quite well!! Can we help you cook him and eat him, too, while he is still wearing the same delicious white shirt and necktie that he was wearing when he was hanged?

We would be much more enthusiastic about hanging him and much happier about helping you hang him if we knew that we could also participate in cooking him to a perfect doneness and share in eating his delicious meat! His bulging muscles are waiting for the unforgiving heat of the oven! He’ll cook very well! We can already smell him cooking! We’re licking our lips in anticipation of eating him after we have hanged him and cooked him! Our hungry mouths are watering! The thought of eating him is making saliva drip from our waiting lips! Our teeth want to bite through his white shirt and into him! He’ll taste so GOOD!

Kara Cook smiled and said, “Well, we’re only pretending … right now … and we’re only concerned about pretending to hang him … right now … but, yes! Of course, you can help us pretend … right now … to cook him and eat him, too! In fact, I guarantee you a place at the table when we eat him after we hang him and cook him with your help! But remember, we’re only pretending to hang him … right now! Let’s begin!

She ordered, “Step up onto this crate!” Chuck Roastt obeyed. Because his hands were tied behind his back, he had a little difficulty maintaining his balance as he stepped up on the crate, so Kara Cook helped him. “Thank you!” said Chuck Roastt. “You’re welcome!” said Kara Cook brightly, “I am glad to help you get hanged so you can then be cooked and eaten! Very glad!” And she smiled widely. Chuck Roastt took notice of her smile, but he did not understand what it meant to his neck and to his large muscles.

Then as she had before, Kara Cook bent down and picked up the 30-foot section of 5-strand hemp rope that already had a noose with a 6-coil hangman’s knot on the business end. Again, Chuck Roastt was impressed with her kinky knowledge. He marveled again that she knew how to make a noose! How kinky!! She could really make their secret fantasy come alive—so to speak—very accurately and realistically! It was an ironic metaphor because he was going to be hanged, he was going to die, if only fictionally when she pretended to hang him. She could really play The Game to perfection!

He could hardly wait to feel the rope around his neck and to feel her slide the hangman’s knot to tighten the noose around his eager, waiting, very breakable neck. Even though he knew it was only a game, she was playing it so well that he felt like he was really going to be hanged, and he shook with fear and anxiety as a real victim would just before he was hanged especially because he knew that he was going to be cooked and eaten by cannibals after he had been hanged if only fictionally within the confines of their fantasy! It was exciting! He couldn’t wait to play more! He couldn’t wait to be hanged! It was arousing, and he knew that it would be even more arousing when he felt the rope around his neck, when he felt the noose being tightened around his neck just before he was hanged! Oh, Joy! Rapture! He could hardly wait to be hanged! It would feel so good! So final, so fatal, and so fantastic!

Again, Kara Cook threw the noose over a beam above their heads. Again, she had judged her throw so accurately that the noose came down right in front Chuck Roastt, just at the level of his head so he could see the noose and the hangman’s knot before him. Again, he got a huge erection, but he didn’t worry at all because he loved this game! He should have been at least a little worried at this point seeing the noose just before him … but he wasn’t. He was turned on, and he had a giant erection straining to come. That’s all he cared about. He was completely unaware of her plans for him, of what was going to happen to him.

Just like last time, Kara Cook tightened his tie just as she had when they first experimented with erotic asphyxiation. Just like last time, Chuck Roastt coughed a bit from the pressure of the tie around his throat. She put the noose over his head, moved it down to his neck, and tightened it just above the collar of his white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, dress oxford cloth shirt, which was normally his school uniform shirt but had now become the shirt that he was going to be hanged, cooked, and ultimately eaten in. Again, Chuck Roastt came a little as he felt Kara Cook cinch the noose around his neck. She bent down and tied his ankles together, just like a regular hangman—or as in this case, hangwoman—would do just before they hanged him.

Again, Kara Cook straightened his necktie and said to Chuck Roastt, “You must look your best when you are hanged!” He gurgled his approval and satisfaction. Again, she smoothed out the collar of his white cotton long-sleeved, button down, oxford cloth dress hanging shirt and said, “In fact, as I have averred before, you must look good enough to eat, as the saying goes, when I hang you because I am going to cook you and eat you after I have hanged you!” She laughed, and he laughed, too, as he whispered another ecstatic gurgle from his lips and ejaculated another spurt of hot, sweet, molten man from his rock-hard dick into his white pinpoint oxford cloth boxer shorts. And he felt great after he came even though he had a noose around his neck and was facing imminent execution!

Kara Cook, Julie Cook, Lance Baker, and all the other hangwomen and hangmen suddenly pulled together hard on the other end of the rope. Together, this time they had success! Chuck Roastt was swiftly lifted into the air! He was being hanged! And he loved it! He dangled from the noose, struggled, choked, coughed, fought for oxygen that would not come, intensely and fervently fought the rope around his neck, furiously strained at the rope that bound his hands behind his back, violently kicked his legs, and had a delightful orgasm! The hangwomen and hangmen, seeing Chuck Roastt dangle and struggle, also had delightful orgasms. As Chuck Roastt rhapsodized ecstatically about being cooked and eaten after he had been hanged, and all of his hangwomen and hangmen dreamed longingly of cooking him and eating him!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 06:17:51 AM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 93 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies