Hello Guest

Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 4
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    270 Views
chuckroastt
Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 4
Satisfied and slaked, they slept for a few hours while they were still wearing their white shirts and ties. They were also still wearing their other clothes, too. When they awoke, they were still alone. Lance had not yet returned.

Kara Cook broke the silence. “We can’t keep making love here. We must find a safer place.” Chuck Roastt asked, “Where will we go? I want to continue to make love with you, that’s for sure. I can’t live without making love with you, so where shall we go?”

Kara Cook thought to herself, “Maybe you won’t live, at least not for long because I am going hang you while you are wearing a white shirt and tie, and then I’m going to cook you and eat you while you are still wearing the same delicious white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were hanged!”

Out loud Kara Cook said, “I know a place! Do you know the new dorm that was built across the street? Chuck Roastt replied, “Of course! We both watched it being built!” Kara Cook continued brightly, “It’s all finished. It’s even got a kitchen with a huge, dorm-sized oven! But it’s still empty. The additional enrollment that the Board of Directors of The Cook School anticipated has not materialized. Our dorm and the new dorm are connected by an underground tunnel. We can meet here at a time that we have chosen by exchanging texts, and then sneak through the tunnel and go to the kitchen! We can make warm love in the shadow of the oven! We’ll be alone, and we can make wild, passionate, sexy love without any fear of being discovered or interrupted! Then we can sneak back to our dorm in the early morning!”

Then Kara Cook kissed him deeply, squeezed his groin and rubbed his chest. Chuck Roastt could feel her touch through the rough/smooth texture of his white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, dress oxford cloth shirt. He came a little bit into his white cotton oxford cloth boxer shorts, and he moaned with pleasure again.

Chuck Roastt said hurriedly, “I’m sold! I’ll do anything you want me to do, and you can do anything you want to do to me!” She chuckled and said to herself,” You’re much more than simply sold. You’re sold like fresh meat from a butcher shop!” Out loud she said, “I’m very glad you said that! You have given me permission, and I’ll take you up that! I’ll do whatever I want to you!” She intensified her massage of his muscles, and he came again and moaned again.

The next day, they implemented her plan, desperate to make love again. It was a new experience for them, and they loved it! They met at 8 P.M., bringing some blankets and some pillows with them. They sneaked through the tunnel and headed directly to the kitchen of the new dorm. They spread out a blanket and lay down on it. Then Kara Cook said, “I’m glad that we brought the blankets, but we’re going to make our own heat!” Chuck Roastt made a sound from deep in his throat, a primitive grunt that indicated his anticipation.

Kara Cook continued, “The oven works. We can turn it on to provide more heat if we need it!” She stood up for just a few seconds, just long enough to switch on the gas and put it on a very low setting. Then she quickly lay down again and began massaging Chuck Roastt, who moaned even more as he came a little again. They both listened to the gas jets make a whooshing sound as they ignited, and the oven made several clicking sounds as it heated up.

Kara Cook said happily, “There! Don’t you feel better now! You’ll come to love a warm oven!” She chuckled and said to herself, “When I cook you in your delicious white shirt and tie after I have hanged you!”

For the next 2 weeks, they met secretly for sex 3 or 4 times per week. When they met for the first time during the third week, Cara Cook said to Chuck Roastt, “I need more! Have you ever heard of erotic asphyxiation?” Chuck Roastt replied that he had. She said, “Good!” Then, before he had a chance to change his mind or react in any way, she quickly grabbed hid necktie and tightened so much that he started to choke seriously. She tightened his necktie around the waiting throat, the that she wanted to dominate, and choked him! He could not say much of anything because he couldn’t breathe. His vocal cords were paralyzed. Cara Cook applied force to his throat for almost a minute, and she enjoyed it. He struggled in agony. Cara Cook chuckled wickedly as she enjoyed watching him struggle. Chuck Roastt noticed her chuckle, her wicked smile, her general enjoyment, and the wet spot on her skirt that verified it.

Kara Cook rubbed the backs of her fingernails across his nipples. He instantly derived great pleasure. She grabbed his hands, put his fingers on her nipples, and indicated by her actions that he should rub the backs of his fingernails across her nipples, too.

Chuck Roastt’s erection got larger and harder, and he came again. This time, he writhed in ecstasy rather than agony. He noticed her continuing enjoyment and the growing circle of the wet spot on her skirt. Then Kara Cook climaxed, too, and ejaculated a loud, long, satisfied moan. They were entwined in ecstasy in a way that neither had been before.

When Cara Cook thought that both she and Chuck Roastt had had enough, she stopped choking him. He complained that his neck hurt, but she brushed aside his complaint. She said, “But you loved it didn’t you?” He begrudgingly nodded his aching head. They embraced and fell asleep in each other’s arms still wearing their white shirts and ties.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2024, 10:52:01 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 270 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies