Hello Guest

Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 3
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    287 Views
chuckroastt
Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 3
Chuck Roastt was very attractive in his white shirt and tie. He was a young man now. Kara Cook had noticed how attractive he was. After the school day was over, Kara Cook went to his room to talk to him with a specific plan in mind. She had done research on the Internet, and she knew exactly what she was doing.

Chuck Roastt was still wearing his white shirt and tie. Lance wasn’t there, and she was very glad about that. They had privacy. They would not be disturbed while she seduced him, while she trapped him in her web, while she led him through the first steps in his path to getting hanged while he was wearing a white shirt and tie, and then cooked and eaten while he was still wearing the same delicious white shirt and tie that he was wearing when he was hanged.

Kara Cook sat down next to Chuck Roastt on his bed. He got a spontaneous erection, and that made him feel very good. She gently pushed him down on the bed. He did not resist partly because he was surprised and partly because he wanted to go through with what he thought was going to happen. After all, he had been in love with her for many years, and she looked good in her white shirt and tie, too. He wanted her at least as much as she wanted him … or so he thought at the time.

She continued to massage his chest. He could feal her touch on his chest through the rough/smooth texture of his white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, dress oxford cloth shirt, and that made his erection even stronger. A little hot, sweet dew dribbled out of his manhood. He could feel the wet spot that it left on his white cotton oxford cloth boxer shorts. Chuck Roastt moaned, and he felt even better. Then Kara Cook moaned, too. He massaged her chest and her groin, and she moaned even louder. He liked the way that her white cotton oxford cloth dress shirt felt when he touched her. It was as good as the way he felt when she massaged him, and he felt her touch through his white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt. They were both very glad that Lance was not there.

Kara Cook advanced her plan. She licked his ears, kissed him passionately, and said in a very soft, seductive voice, “Let’s make love! I want you so much! I have always wanted you!”

She unzipped his pants, and his rock hard cock sprang right out, ready for action. He started to take off his other clothes, but she said, “No! Don’t do that! We don’t know how long we’ll be alone! Make love to me while you are still wearing your white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt and tie! I’ll won’t take of my white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt and tie, either! We must hurry! Don’t even bother to put on a condom! I’ll just pull up my skirt so you can make love to me!”

Chuck Roastt said, “Okay! I’m ready! You know, the Romans called it ‘making heaven.’ Let me take you to heaven!” Kara Cook moaned as he entered her. She thought to slyly and wickedly to herself, “If there’s a heaven, I’m going to send you there first after I hang you while you are wearing a white shirt and tie, and then cook you and eat you while you are still wearing the delicious white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were hanged!”

They climaxed together and then fell asleep in each other’s arms. They didn’t care if Lance returned and found them that way. Chuck Roast thought that they were in heaven together ... but really Chuck Roastt was closer to it and he didn't even know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeAvfsyPSBk

I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 287 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies