Hello Guest

Say what you like to be
Started by Tatung
5 Replies    17229 Views
Tatung
Say what you like to be
The old cannibalplanet site specify the member what they ike to be a pig , hog, chef, meat,femcan or something but here it doesnt if you like specify what you like to be.this site let us to be what we like to be so we can enjoy it in our secret world without any hesitation and no one hurt.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:42:31 AM by Tatung »
Man are pigs

• Read 17229 times
  • General Discussion
  • 5 Replies

OvenRoast
Re: Say what you like to be
If I had to choose what kind of animal I am and should ideally be treated like in regards to any of the typically regular animals raised to be meat .. I'd probally choose to be one of the Poultry animal meats .. either Turkey or Chicken etc ..
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 06:22:03 AM by OvenRoast »

Icarus
I'd eat you... but I know that if humans are there to be eaten hen one day I to will share that fate... a man that is devoured.

Meatboi2
I am meat I will let someone cook me for real

piggymark
Id be a nice plump freckled blonde pig

chuck_roastt761343
The old cannibalplanet site specify the member what they ike to be a pig , hog, chef, meat,femcan or something but here it doesnt if you like specify what you like to be.this site let us to be what we like to be so we can enjoy it in our secret world without any hesitation and no one hurt.

I am human meat, and I want to be treated as human meat when I am hanged, prepared, cooked, and eaten.