Hello Guest

Happenings
Started by chuck_roastt761343
7 Replies    4621 Views
chuck_roastt761343
Happenings
Does anyone have anything new to share? I desperately yearn for new questions, new discussions, new stories, new encounters, new chef experiences, new meat experiences, new dinner prep experiences, new cooking experiences, new being cooked experiences, new eating experiences, new being eaten experiences. They are a lifeline for me, so to speak, even though in my fantasies I end up dead because I have been cooked and eaten. They keep me afloat. I need them.

Thanks.

I remain your willing meat-to-be, ready to be prepared, cooked, and eaten. Please.

Chuck Roast
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 12:59:16 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

• Read 4621 times
  • General Discussion
  • 7 Replies

Longpig72
Re: Happenings
I do check every day to see if anyone has put new stuff on.  At the moment, I am trying to think of new short stories to share.  Sadly on many websites, there are plenty of lurkers but hardly any contributators.
Oink, oink.

chuck_roastt761343
I check every day, too. I am devoted to our shared, unusual kink, and I desperately yearn for stories to feed my urgent hunger, so to speak.

I am a writer by choice, by hobby, and by profession. I love to write. I earn my living in part by writing and by teaching writing. Accordingly, I am working on some new stories specifically for this forum.

I know how the stories end, of course; as always, I wind up being cooked and eaten, and loving every minute of it. In my stories, moreover, I am usually executed before I am cooked and eaten, and loving every minute of that, too. I am usually hanged (my favorite), strangled, beheaded with an axe or a sword, or beheaded by a guillotine. I have started the stories, but I am stuck because I don't know where to take them, that is, how to get from being captured to being cooked and eaten. All parts of the story are important.

But these stories have been in limbo long enough. I am a bit of a perfectionist in my writing. I am never satisfied, and I always want to rewrite a story, an article, or an essay, hence the delay. I should just finish them so that all folks can enjoy them: chefs, cannibals, meat, readers, observers, and everyone else. If I have to return to the stories after I have posted them to make them consistent, more interesting, more satisfying, and more delicious, then I shall.

I'll try to finish one this weekend.  I hope that people enjoy how it--and I--taste. ;)

chuck_roastt761343
I am sorry that I have been off-line for so long.  :(

I have not been here since late May of 2023 when my laptop crashed hard. I didn't want to buy a new one because I knew that my sister had a laptop that she no longer used that she was going to give me. We finally made that happen in late September, and I spent a week restoring my lost files and fixing other issues. My new machine isn't perfect yet, and I still need to work on it, but it is usable.

I hope to read and respond to what other folks have posted soon. I hope also to post new items.

Thanks for your patience!  :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 12:57:05 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

Longpig72
Nothing much has been posted since you laptop dies.
Oink, oink.

chuck_roastt761343
I hope that people post more. Perhaps we can lead a trend!  :)

Longpig72
Sadly from my experience, the majority of people won't post for several reasons in any groups/sites I am/was a member.  Some will simply join and don't post but wait for others to post or just simply leave the group without a peep or in this case an oink.  Some people may be shy and not so confident even to say hello.  They may not be able to do anything about because they live with a family and therefore can only have a quick peep.

As for the rest who don't have a real reason for not posting but lurk, then it's a pity because all the groups/sites I am/was a member do seem a bit dead except for the odd post for the "regulars" like myself.  Pulptoon does seem to be a bit more active than most.
Oink, oink.

Ravford26
I want to be more active, but I still don't fully understand the functions of the forum