Hello Guest

Does Anyone Have Something New To Share?
Started by chuck_roastt761343
3 Replies    4449 Views
chuck_roastt761343
Does Anyone Have Something New To Share?
Things have been sadly quiet here of late. Does anyone have something new to share? Perhaps a new topic for discussion? Perhaps a question that might stimulate conversation? Perhaps a question about a personal experience? Perhaps an observation? Perhaps a fantasy? Perhaps a recipe? Perhaps a description of how the female and male chefs & cannibals who have chosen you for their special meal will prepare you for being cooked? Will cook you? Perhaps a description of how it feels to be sitting in your cell knowing your inevitable and inescapable fate, terrified because you know you are very soon going to be cooked and eaten? Perhaps a description of how it feels to be tied up by your chefs & cannibals as they prepare you to be cooked? Perhaps a description of that special in-the-kitchen, in-the-oven, in-the-roasting pan, in-the-stewpot, on-the-spit-over-the-flames experience?

More discussion would be most welcome! Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 01:20:35 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

• Read 4449 times
  • General Discussion
  • 3 Replies

Stupid Pig
Re: Does Anyone Have Something New To Share?
I went home with a woman who said she would like to eat men. She asked if she could take a bite of my shoulder and I let her. She bit hard untill she could feel meat firmly in her mouth. She said she was happy I didn't make any noise and didn't struggle. The teeth marks stayed several days but the bruise was there for three weeks. A few people noticed some of the bruise near the collar of my shirt and they knew I was with her. I don't know if they knew she was into Femcan.
My name fits all criteria. "Good morning Stupid Pig." "Read the rules Stupid Pig." "WTF you doing Stupid Pig." Have fun with me I love it.

chuck_roastt761343
I went home with a woman who said she would like to eat men. She asked if she could take a bite of my shoulder and I let her. She bit hard untill she could feel meat firmly in her mouth. She said she was happy I didn't make any noise and didn't struggle. The teeth marks stayed several days but the bruise was there for three weeks. A few people noticed some of the bruise near the collar of my shirt and they knew I was with her. I don't know if they knew she was into Femcan.

How exciting! I envy you. I am glad that you were meaty for her, and I am glad that you had muscles that someone would like to sink her teeth into. Did she reassure you that you were tasty? Did you roleplay a fantasy?

I would greatly enjoy finding a femcan for fantasy roleplay who would sink her teeth into the meaty muscles on my shoulders, my arms, my chest, my thighs, my butt. I hope that she would find me satisfying and would return for more female cook & cannibal/willing sacrificial man-meat role playing. I would greatly enjoy living out my fantasy of being cooked and eaten. In fantasy, not for real.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 01:22:25 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

Stupid Pig
No roleplay because her daughter was home asleep and her boy friend was at work.
My name fits all criteria. "Good morning Stupid Pig." "Read the rules Stupid Pig." "WTF you doing Stupid Pig." Have fun with me I love it.