Hello Guest

How do you want be cooked and by whom?
Started by Tatung
25 Replies    27647 Views
chuck_roastt761343
Re: How do you want be cooked and by whom?

I have a few favorite ways to be cooked:  The first would be to be roasted.  The female (or females) start by basting my nude body all over with oil.  Then I would be forced to go down on all fours in a large roasting pan.  I then have to raise my ass to be stuffed mercilessly, followed by being plugged up by a huge carrot.  Then she or they would slice onions, potatoes, and carrots into the pan to roast with me.  Next would be to sprinkle me all over with salt and pepper.  An apple would be forced into my mouth, and then into the oven I'd go!

Another would be to be stewed in a large pot.  The women would gather around me, slicing potatoes etc. into the pot, stirring my stew and laugh mockingly lick their lips hungrily at me.

Spit roasting is also a hot way to be cooked!  The females would baste me all over as I turned on the spit!

I would like to be roasted in a large roasting pan, too, much like the way you describe. I especially want to have an apple stuffed in my mouth as that is traditional when a meat animal is roasted whole, and I am a meat animal. Having an apple shoved in my mouth by the women who hang me, cook me, and eat me also demonstrates their complete domination over me, and I live and die to be dominated by women who hang me, cook me, and eat me, to satisfy them as they satisfy me.

Being tied to a stake in a large pot and stewed also appeals to me greatly. I, too, would like for the femcans to slice vegetables and tubers into the pot as I cook; to add spices and other flavorings to the pot as I cook; to mock me as they cook me; to lick their lips as they cook me; to look hungrily upon me as they cook me; to salivate as they cook me; and to make yummy sounds as they cook me, sounds that indicate their pleasure in cooking me and their anticipation of eating me. "Mmmm, you're cooking well!", "Mmmm, you look good enough to eat!", "Mmmm, I can't wait to finish cooking you so I can eat you!", "Mmmm, you look so delicious!", "Mmmm, I can tell when I poke you with a fork that you're so tender!", "Mmmm, you don't mind if I cook and eat you, do you?", and so on. Mmmm.

I am meat! I am theirs! I want them to cook me by stewing me, or they can cook my any way they want! And when I am well-cooked, I want them to eat me! Mmmm!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:12:22 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343
Oven roasted for me I always think of how good I would look all cooked up and golden crispy brown served up for a holiday dinner or some type of event dinner

Excellent fantasy. Being the main course at a holiday dinner or a special banquet especially appeals to me, too. Thanks, Meatboi2. You have made my evening fantasizing even more interesting.

chuck_roastt761343
Oven roasted for me I always think of how good I would look all cooked up and golden crispy brown served up for a holiday dinner or some type of event dinner

Question. I seem unable to open the image. I must be doing something wrong. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

chuck_roastt761343
Lead by a femcan to a chopping block  beheaded then spitroasted

I would enjoy that fate, too, and often fantasize about it. Thanks for sharing.

chuck_roastt761343
my first choice is roasting alive and second butchering.i want a femcan to cook me before she cook me keep and train me as a pig.my fav femcan is femcanlana.

An interesting fantasy. I, too, fantasize about being kept as a prisoner and a slave, and of being trained by femcans before I become their meat, and they cook me and eat me. Indeed, that is an essential and frequent fantasy for me. I could not live without it. I have had that fantasy since I was a child, and it stays with me, and it still excites me. Sometimes, the femcans are the same women, now grown, about whom I fantasized as a child. Sometimes, I am still a child and so are the femcans who train me, cook me, and eat me.

I have a very active fantasy life, and I am delighted that I have found this space in which people can share such fantasies because my fantasy life has become better and better.

Thank you, all.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:14:26 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343

I, too, would enjoy being led to a chopping block and then beheaded. Better yet, because I want to be dressed in a white shirt, a tie, and dark pants when I am executed and then cooked, I want the femcans to bind my hands behind my back, to grab my tie, to forcefully pull me by my tie to the chopping block, to forcefully pull me down by my tie onto the chopping block with my head and neck in the best locations for them to behead me, to chop off my head with an axe or a sword, and thus behead me. Either spit roasting or oven roasting is good for me. indeed, the femcans can cook me any way they want, for I am meat, and I will not be satisfied and happy until I am executed and then cooked, until I have satisfied them. In all ways possible.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:15:43 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343

I, too, fantasize about being oven roasted by femcans or chefs of any gender especially for a holiday dinner or another special feasting event. I fantasize about being hanged, cooked and prepared by femcans or chefs, and then eaten by a them in a large banquet hall like the dining room of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter films. Indeed, I would love to be hanged, prepared, cooked, and eaten by the women characters in the HP films. I would love that.

chuck_roastt761343

I, too, often fantasize about being led to the chopping block by femcans, beheaded, and then cooked. I will be wearing a tasteful and tasty, cookable white shirt; a tasteful and tasty, cookable silk tie; and slacks. My wrists will be bound with rope behind my back. I fantasize about the femcans grabbing my tie and tugging on it from in front of me to force me to walk towards the chopping block. After we arrive at the chopping block, the femcans will pull downward on my tie to force my head and my neck onto the chopping block with my neck in the perfect position to receive the axe or sword that will behead me. Some of the femcans will remain beside me on the floor of the platform upon which the chopping block sits so they can continue to pull downward on my tie to hold me in place and to keep me from moving, lifting my head, and rising in a desperate and doomed attempt to escape. Finally, one of the femcans or one of their other male slaves will raise the axe or sword above her or his head, and swiftly and with great force swing the axe or sword down on my neck, and thus behead me.

Whether I am executed via beheading or via another means of execution, I also fantasize about being spit-roasted or being cooked in another manner, just so long as I am cooked so the femcans can eat me. I live and die for them. I am their slave, their victim, their meat, and their meal. And because this is all fantasy, I can experience the thrill of being executed, prepared, cooked, and eaten over, and over, and over, and over again forever, and ever, and ever. And I shall! :-)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:18:39 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

Hannibal
Hey, are you still active? I’m a male chef looking for a male pig
I am new here and so glad to have finally find somewhere to talk about my desires and what excites me

Hannibal
I am intrigued by your fantasies as many of mine involve hanging or choking my meal and/or cutting off limbs and waiting for him to bleed out. I would prefer male young to middle aged and well built.

chuck_roastt761343
Re: Hey, are you still active? I’m a male chef looking for a male pig
I am new here and so glad to have finally find somewhere to talk about my desires and what excites me

If you were speaking to or of me, yes, I am still active, thanks!  :)

Are you looking for a young man to cook? I might be available to the right chef who has the right intentions and the right fantasies. Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:44:20 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »