Hello Guest

Be careful what you wish for (Femcan story)
Started by andygray
4 Replies    15764 Views
andygray
Be careful what you wish for (Femcan story)
If you have read my femcan story, Be careful what you wish for, please give me feed back. I would love to hear your feed back. Good or bad, If you don't tell me what you like I can't write about it. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:07:27 PM by andygray »

• Read 15764 times
  • General Discussion
  • 4 Replies

WhitePill
Re: Be careful what you wish for (Femcan story)
It was good to read !

I like scenarios with live oven roasting .

Also, I'm fond of semi-consensual settings , with the piggy more or less kinda volunteering , to some degree .

What I also like in stories is some sort of close relationship, or at least friendly - positive emotional bonds between at least one of the femcan cooks and the prey who goes into the oven .

Aunts often work fine for this purpose, but what I love best as femcan cooks are sisters, step-sisters , or otherwise best girlfriends of the prey who had known the volunteer longpig for a LONG time (e.g. years), and who thus have strong & friendly emotional bonds with the volunteer prey.

currently , I'm trying to write a new story, too (maybe you've read " Roast Man " or " How Lawrence ended up being cooked and eaten " , but as for my third story (which I'm writing now) I hope it's gonna be better.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 11:58:04 AM by WhitePill »

ovenfetishman
I love your idea's/thoughts on the subject-Live Oven Roasting

chuck_roastt761343
It was good to read !

I like scenarios with live oven roasting .

Also, I'm fond of semi-consensual settings , with the piggy more or less kinda volunteering , to some degree .

What I also like in stories is some sort of close relationship, or at least friendly - positive emotional bonds between at least one of the femcan cooks and the prey who goes into the oven .

Aunts often work fine for this purpose, but what I love best as femcan cooks are sisters, step-sisters , or otherwise best girlfriends of the prey who had known the volunteer longpig for a LONG time (e.g. years), and who thus have strong & friendly emotional bonds with the volunteer prey.

currently , I'm trying to write a new story, too (maybe you've read " Roast Man " or " How Lawrence ended up being cooked and eaten " , but as for my third story (which I'm writing now) I hope it's gonna be better.

I also like live roasting fantasies. I also enjoy somehow volunteering or at least not objecting to be cooked and eaten, or in some way being okay with it, and accepting it eagerly, and with great excitement and anticipation when femcans seduce me or trick me into volunteering to be cooked and eaten. I find that very enjoyable. Sometimes I resist, struggle, fight back, but sometimes I do not. I am happy to be cooked and eaten because that is my goal as yet-living man-meat.

I also enjoy fantasize about being cooked and eaten by my girlfriend, or some woman that I am attracted to, or perhaps by a group of either or both. More than one femcan multiplies the number of fantasy scenarios I can create and enjoy in my head because I can be owned by, be a prisoner to, be a slave for, be dominated and controlled by, and be cooked and eaten by them all, and that greatly increases my pleasure. Because I am strong and muscular, it is also likely that I can be more easily dominated and controlled by a group of women rather than a single woman. Either way, I am hers, I am theirs, I am a meat, I am dinner, and I am driven to ecstasy by my exotic fantasies.

I regret that I have not read "Roast Man ," or "How Lawrence ended up being cooked and eaten," or your third story, which I hope  you have finished by now, but I would love to read them. How can I get access to them? Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 01:04:24 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343
If you have read my femcan story, Be careful what you wish for, please give me feed back. I would love to hear your feed back. Good or bad, If you don't tell me what you like I can't write about it.

I regret that I have not read "Be Careful What You Wish For," but I would love to. Where can I find it? How can I access it? Thanks.