Hello Guest

How do you want be cooked and by whom?
Started by Tatung
25 Replies    27679 Views
Tatung
How do you want be cooked and by whom?
my first choice is roasting alive and second butchering.i want a femcan to cook me before she cook me keep and train me as a pig.my fav femcan is femcanlana.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 07:29:43 AM by Tatung »
Man are pigs

• Read 27679 times
  • General Discussion
  • 25 Replies

OvenRoast
Re: How do you want be cooked and by whom?
As my name OvenRoast suggests that is more often exactly how I would like to end up being prepared & cooked  :)
And as to who should be the one to prepare & cook me … Ideally i'd really love to end serving some nice, lovely looking woman's dining table .. but as I'm just meat I'm open to being cooked by any kind of chef regardless of age, gender etc ..
On a similar note this means that I'm open to being cooked in any other way too ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 06:24:58 AM by OvenRoast »

Icarus
As long as I'm not wasted... I don't really mind. Naturally I'd like to be eaten by a single or a group of femcans. I have plenty of fantasies lol. But a little more realistically... it's up to her/them. Really not a fan of torture though and being alive while cooked is fantasy only! Seems pointless and likely to ruin what I consider to be decent meat....

ovenfetishman
I AM ovenfetishman I want to be roasted in a Electric Oven the reason is No fumes
Electric is quiet you wont here gas kicking on and off. You would have light from from coils. I want  a group of femcans to eat me

Kelev Qadesh
Here by Groups, The smallest group i would accept is a family of 4, Rich and with the power Required to make me dissapear, No one will give a fuck about my disapearence or even my death, And well Bigger the group is Better the Night would be for me, I would ADORE! being into a Private Party, Of Powerfull peoples, Jewish or England ( white people, im not racist , its like that Sorry for sensible people about that )
i am native American, and i like being dominated By white and powerfull people ( sexual turn on here)
In those night i would be presented Naked with a leach. the Butcher would leave me with the People who will eat me, they can Question , or humiliate me, Im not into Big suffering show, more into humiliation degradation and  execution stuff, Into Superior vs Inferior human domination, I want to see Smilling, seeing people having a good special night
, i want to see to feel those with a liltle **Huuushh*** feeling from those who are addicted to power and are enjoying a lot what their eyes is seeing,when im getting impaled From the ass until the spit come out by my Mouth... WOULD PROBABLY cum while this happen if im getting Pushed By a Beautifull Young Women , Using Her Legs to push me ,Feets on My shoulders  Pushing me along the -Spit-bar-Stake- infront of all of the Public,or By a young Male, a young guy learning how to kill or cook, someone Weaker then me, Having Full power and encoragement from the public to do it and enjoying that super power over a Human-Animals as i see myself or simply for his personnal advancement! Well , :) i can go into detailed, but in private 'Lol Thanks for reading me

-=_Kelev Qadesh_=-
           עבד גוי
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:28:45 AM by Kelev Qadesh »
---------------------------
-=_Kelev Qadesh_=-
          נשמת חזיר  
       -=======-  
          כלב צייתני

hansel44
I like to be cooked by females.  Usually witches but they could also be deadly, man eating Amazon women.  As far as their ages go, they could be wicked old witches, beautiful but cruel middle aged women, lovely young ladies, or giggling girls.

I have a few favorite ways to be cooked:  The first would be to be roasted.  The female (or females) start by basting my nude body all over with oil.  Then I would be forced to go down on all fours in a large roasting pan.  I then have to raise my ass to be stuffed mercilessly, followed by being plugged up by a huge carrot.  Then she or they would slice onions, potatoes, and carrots into the pan to roast with me.  Next would be to sprinkle me all over with salt and pepper.  An apple would be forced into my mouth, and then into the oven I'd go!

Another would be to be stewed in a large pot.  The women would gather around me, slicing potatoes etc. into the pot, stirring my stew and laugh mockingly lick their lips hungrily at me.

Spit roasting is also a hot way to be cooked!  The females would baste me all over as I turned on the spit!

Meatboi2
Oven roasted for me I always think of how good I would look all cooked up and golden crispy brown served up for a holiday dinner or some type of event dinner

Meatboi2
Oven roasted for me I always think of how good I would look all cooked up and golden crispy brown served up for a holiday dinner or some type of event dinner

BiancaOrtiz
Definitely a live rotisserie roast. Cooking burners are electric so no smoke to choke me. Either that or have my breasts and belly cook on a grill while i take it from behind. Then flipped over to cook my ass while my belly and tits are eaten off me.

karen4meat
would really be up to the chef/butcher but one way is the luau method with a slight change. for those unfamiliar this is the luau method. a pit is dug and a fire lit, on top of the fire are placed large stones these will heat through. the meat is wrapped in banana leaves, secured and placed on top of the stones to cook slowly. the meat is then buried whilst it cooks. my one change would be to be to leave my head unburied so I survive the cooking process longer.

another way is simply to be butchered, cut to pieces, see how long I survive before bleeding out. before I die I would then be gutted and have my throat slit
meatgirl for butcher/chef

piggymark
Lead by a femcan to a chopping block  beheaded then spitroasted 

chuck_roastt761343
I want to be a slave dominated by a small group of women. I want them to command me, to demand that I do anything they want to them and for them, and I am honored and happy to do so, for I am nothing without them, without their commands, without their demands, without their domination, without their power of life and death over me.

I want them to indict me, to try me, to convict me, and to sentence me to death. I want to hear the Chief Hangwoman & Cook, who is also the Chief Judge, speak the words "Chuck Roast, you have been found guilty as charged. The punishment is death. You are sentenced to be hanged by the neck until you are dead, and when you are dead after you have been hanged, at the request of the ravenous cannibal Hangwomen & Cooks, you are further sentenced to be cooked and eaten."

While I am in prison awaiting my hanging, I want the Hangwomen & Cooks to dominate me and force me to work me hard so that the physical labor will help me stay in great shape, with my large muscles, my meat easily visible as muscular bulges beneath my edible skin in my arms, my legs, my chest, my abdomen, my back, my ribs, my hips, and my gluteal muscles.

Under the command, control, and supervision, of the Hangwomen & Cooks, I will perform hard labor. I will work as a slave on their farm and help them grow and harvest the fruits, and vegetables, and grains that they will use to feed me so that I will grow healthier and healthier, stronger and stronger, more and more muscular, more and more attractive, more and more desirable, more and more edible, more and more delicious, more and more ready to be hanged, cooked, and eaten. At each step along my inevitable and inescapable journey from slave, gallows, to meat, to kitchen, to oven, to table, the Hangwomen & Cooks will become even more ravenous, more frenzied, and more eager to hang me so that they can cook me and eat me. That is their ultimate goal. They are hungry female cannibals, and I am meat. My fate is sealed.   

I want the Hangwomen & Cooks to make it clear to me that they own me, that they dominate me, that they have already decided my future, that they have already determined my fate, which is that I am going to be their dinner, that they are going to hang me, cook me, and eat me.

The Hangwomen & Cooks will command me to work out with weights 3 sessions/week * 2 hours/session to enhance my muscle-meat as they become even more ravenous, more frenzied, and more eager to hang me so that they can cook me and eat me to satisfy their special hunger for man-meat.

The Hangwomen & Cooks will command me to run 5-10 miles/day to make me healthier and to enhance my muscle-meat as they become even more ravenous, more frenzied, and more eager to hang me so that they cook me and eat me.

The Hangwomen & Cooks will feed me a special diet that will detoxify my body and especially my muscle-meat, a diet that will enhance my muscle-meat and its flavor.

The Hangwomen & Cooks will dominate me and command that I submit to being weighed and measured daily to track my progress as I become meatier on my inevitable and inescapable journey from slave, to gallows, to meat, to kitchen, to oven, to table.

And when the Hangwomen & Cooks determine that I am ready, and as they become more ravenous, more frenzied, and more eager to hang me so that they can cook me and eat me, I want them to dress me in special hanging clothes that they have chosen for me: a tasteful and tasty, white, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth, dress hanging shirt; a tasteful and tasty, black silk hanging necktie with white stripes that presages the noose that will soon be tightened around my neck and from which I will soon be hanging; black, tasteful and tasteful, dress hanging pants; black belt, black socks, and black dress boots.

And when the Hangwomen & Cooks have dressed me in my hanging clothes, I want them ultimately to hang me, and to cook me and eat me in my hanging clothes.

I hope that I hang well, that I cook well, and that my man-meat is nutritious, healthful, delicious, satisfying, filling, and worth all their effort and my sacrifice, which I was honored and happy to make because they owned me. They commanded, me and they dominated me. I lived, and worked, and strove, and prepared, and died to serve them so that they can serve me for dinner. I wanted them to hang me, cook me, and eat me. And they did.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 04:37:37 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343
my first choice is roasting alive and second butchering. i want a femcan to cook me before she cook me keep and train me as a pig.my fav femcan is femcanlana.

I like the idea of being butchered, too, but I have my mind, my soul, my heart, and the rest of my body set on being cooked whole. I have long fantasized about being cooked that way. But I would not object to being butchered. Whatever the femcans choose for me is okay with me. I am meat. I am theirs. They can do to me and with me as they want. I am nothing but meat.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 01:39:13 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343
As long as I'm not wasted... I don't really mind. Naturally I'd like to be eaten by a single or a group of femcans. I have plenty of fantasies lol. But a little more realistically... it's up to her/them. Really not a fan of torture though and being alive while cooked is fantasy only! Seems pointless and likely to ruin what I consider to be decent meat....

An important concern. I, too, only in fantasy would enjoy being cooked alive, for I would like to share the heat of the oven and the heat of the ravenous joy felt by the women who hang me, cook me, and eat me. 

I hope that I am decent meat, too. I exercise vigorously almost every day. I am very in good shape, and I am aching for my muscles to become meat for someone who is hungry, who craves man-meat, who especially craves my man-meat, and who will hang me, prepare me, cook me, and eat me to satisfy me and to satisfy themselves in all ways possible.

Thank you for listening to my fantasies. I hope that you find me satisfying, too, in all ways possible.

Please see my recent posts. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 04:23:05 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343
... By a young Male, a young guy learning how to kill or cook

I, too, fantasize about young men about my age assisting the women who hang me, cook me, and eat me. The women would be the Hangwomen & Cooks, and the men would be the Assistant Hangmen & Cooks.

Both the Hangwomen & Cooks and the Assistant Hangmen & Cooks would be dressed as I am dressed, that is, wearing white, long-sleeved, button-down, dress hanging shirts, tasteful and tasty silk hanging neckties, tasteful and tasty hanging pants, and so on. Their clothes as well as mine are central to my fantasy. The Assistant Hangmen & Cooks would as well as I also be slaves of the Hangwomen & Cooks. The Assistant Hangmen & Cooks are dominated and commanded by the Hangwomen & Cooks, and they must execute their commands swiftly, completely, accurately, professionally, and proficiently, including assisting the Hangwomen & Cooks to hang me and cook me lest they, too, find themselves on the gallows awaiting being hanged by the neck until they are dead, and then cooked and eaten, too. They help hang me and cook me so that they will not be hanged and cooked. They know that what happens to me could also happen to them, and they don't want that. They fear being hanged, prepared, cooked, and eaten, so the Assistant Hangmen & Cooks assist the Hangwomen & cooks in hanging, preparing, cooking, and eating me.

I also fantasize about being hanged, prepared, cooked, and eaten by young men about my age only with no women involved, young men whom I have decided to call Hangmen & Cooks. They are not Assistant Hangmen & Cooks because there are no Hangwomen & Cooks who command them. I would love that. I have written some stories about being hanged, cooked, and eaten by Hangmen & Cooks, and I shall share them sometime. Although I am a newbie, and although I am excited to share my stories, and although I have posted a lot lately, I do not want to post all my stories at once. But I do want to share them now that I have found this wonderful universe of cannibal fantasies.

And I would not mind being hanged, prepared, cooked, and eaten by men just as I would not mind being hanged, prepared, cooked and eaten by women. Indeed, I would love that. I exist to serve them and to be served as cooked meat by them as dinner at one of their cannibalistic, meat-eating orgies. No meat is better than man-meat, and I am honored to be man-meat for them. I hope that my man-meat is worthy, I hope that they find my man-meat hot, juicy, tasty, satisfying, and stomach-filling.

Thank you for listening to my fantasies. I hope that you find me satisfying, too.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 04:35:49 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »