Hello Guest

Hey There!
Started by Pjwanted2
0 Replies    4792 Views
Pjwanted2
Hey There!
Just signed up again here with Lana again, I have known her for some time.
I am PJ here also as in Pulp, some of you know my original, original stories with a different title, Sleeperman.
Was probably Lana's first friend on Pulptoon with Agatha as Admin some time ago.
I know Agatha very well also.  Both are real and really nice, scary hot and fun! 

Funny story, I was a fan of Lana's at Secret Kitchen but didn't know her at the time.
Have seen my stories and posts all over the place, what a compliment.  Sometimes with credit or what some call stolen, sometimes with changes, all good mates!  I don't care, not here for money, I only support people like Lana and Agatha that
do all the real work! 

If anyone wants to repost PJ's stuff here, all good with me.  I can't keep up with Pulptoon but I do love Lana's work too!
Oh, as long as what you post goes by Lana's rules here, I ALWAYS ask the owners first.

Thanks for the Invite Lana, Hugs!  (Lana once told me she bites when hugged, OMG I am in!) 
Cool place, can't wait to check it all out here too!  P.S. I am mainly a Femcan Fan, especially related to witches which is also
popular in mainstream, not as kinky as some think!   8)

• Read 4792 times
  • General Discussion
  • 0 Replies