how you’d want me to cook/prepare my meal
How goes it my fellow chefs?

• Read 6859 times
  • General Discussion
  • 7 Replies

chuck_roastt761343
Re: how you’d want me to cook/prepare my meal
How goes it my fellow chefs?

Depends on the meal, of course. What fantasy did you have in mind? Whose man-meat do you want to cook and eat in your fantasy? If you are a chef looking for a man to cook and eat, then I might be available for fantasy, and fantasy only. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 08:22:14 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

Hannibal
I was thinking choking and/or stabbing/bleeding to death and for my meal with diced vegetables, I prefer skillet. And if you are available I’m cool with that, whatever you are comfortable with, if you are okay with being my man meat in the fantasy, you’ll be delicious, I can assure you ;)

Femcan Lana
I was thinking choking and/or stabbing/bleeding to death and for my meal with diced vegetables, I prefer skillet. And if you are available I’m cool with that, whatever you are comfortable with, if you are okay with being my man meat in the fantasy, you’ll be delicious, I can assure you ;)

I like how yo worded that "in the fantasy" perhaps more here will do that

LPFC is gearing up which means more attention to this forum and fresh member's

chuck_roastt761343

I like how yo worded that "in the fantasy" perhaps more here will do that

LPFC is gearing up which means more attention to this forum and fresh member's

I eagerly await for LPFC to gear up, for it to get more attention, and for it to attract more fresh members, more female chefs and cannibals, more male chefs and cannibals, and more fresh man-meat-to-be like me.

But I am not always man-meat in my fantasies. Sometimes, I fantasize about being a male chef and cannibal who cooks and eats young men like me. They are very cute, very complacent, very compliant, very muscular, very well-dressed, very cookable, very edible, ... and very delicious. Yum!  :)

Always fantasy. I am interested only in fantasy.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 03:36:04 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343

I would like to wear a white, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth shirt, a dark necktie, and dark pants when you execute me, when you use your kitchen magic to change me from a living, breathing, healthy, fit, muscular, young man into a tempting and tasty piece of man-meat.

Then in keeping with your fantasy of choking your meal before you cook him, I would like for you to tie me to a heavy, wooden chair; or for you to tie me to a heavy, wooden pole; or for you to tie me up after you lay me face down in a large roasting pan, or if you are determined to cook me in a skillet, then I would like for you to to lay me face down in a very large skillet, the skillet that you are going to cook me in.

Then still in keeping with your fantasy of choking your meal, and in keeping with my situation of being tied up, immobilized, and unable to fight back and resist, I would like for you to manually choke me; or for you to strangle me with a length of stiff, strong 1/2" rope; or for you to strangle me with my own necktie; or in keeping with my fantasy and if you are willing, I want for you to choke and strangle me by hanging me with a 3/4" rope and the noose on its business end. I would love that! I feel myself choking, strangling, and hanging already, and I love the feeling of the life being choked out of me as I dangle from the noose. Hurry! Please! :) Hang me! Please! :)

Then I would like for you to slowly cook me until I am done to perfection, to your ideal specifications, to the tastiness that will excite you and satisfy you completely. :)

Then I would like for you to lick your lips and make yummy sounds as you look upon a very delicious me, and you consider which piece of me you will eat first. You will poke into that tasty piece of my man-meat with a strong meat fork, slice that piece piece off me with a carving knife, move it to your lips with the fork, wrap you lips around it, push it into your mouth, sink you teeth into me, and eat me. Please! I hunger to be eaten by you, just you hunger to eat me! Just as your hunger will be satisfied by eating me, my hunger will be satisfied when I am eaten by you! :)

Or perhaps you could choke and strangle me into unconsciousness without killing me. You could listen to me make choking, strangling, hacking, coughing noises, and you could revel in my extreme distress as I struggled until I was unconscious, and then you could cook me alive. Indeed, you could choke and strangle me into unconsciousness without quite killing me over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, could enjoy that powerful, rewarding, seductive experience as many times as you wanted until you finally grew tired of it or until you were too hungry wait any longer, and then cook me alive. Or you could choke and strangle me 'til I was dead, and then you could cook me in any manner you chose. And then you could eat me. Please! :)

But you may, of course, execute me (or not), butcher me (or not), cook me, and eat me in whatever manner you prefer. I want to be cooked and eaten by you, just as you want to cook and eat me. I am here to satisfy you, just as you are here to satisfy me. And satisfying you will satisfy me. You are my chef. I am your man-meat. I am all yours yours. Cook me and eat me as you will. I hope that enjoy me. You guaranty that I will be delicious when you eat me after you cook me, and I believe you and hope that you are successful. For I am a delicious boy, or so I have been told by the male and female cannibals who have tasted me and swooned with delight at my spectacular exploding flavor!  :)

Now, please complete your fantasy in excruciating and delicious detail! I can't wait! I feel myself cooking already, and I love that feeling! Hurry! Please! :)

Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 03:17:58 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

chuck_roastt761343
Perhaps I provided too much detail. I am sorry for usurping your position of chef and cannibal. Please don't punish me too hard, and please forgive me.

Inasmuch as you began this thread, this is your fantasy to control, not mine. I defer to you to provide the details. I would love to hear what they are.

After all, you are in command, and I await your orders. You are the chef and cannibal. More than that, you are my chef and cannibal. I am your willing, eager, and submissive slave, victim, meat, and meal. I await my fate as I await your plate.

Thanks! :)

CuteLongPig
Very willing cute meat here.