Hello Guest

Piggie Plumpkins encounters the Femcan Convent. Prologue
Started by morselman
4 Replies    5492 Views
morselman
Piggie Plumpkins encounters the Femcan Convent. Prologue
Piggie Plumpkins encounters the Femcan Convent.

Prologue

A bevy of sinister looking beauties knelt inside the cloister of The Daughters of Devourment Convent, hands clasped in prayer. At the center of their devotions stood a wickedly fearful looking contrivance:

“The Penectotine of Saintress Severina” A sacred relic hailing all the way back to the time of the Inquisition.

It’s oaken frame and luxurious padded leather upholstery bespoke of “old world” quality. It’s thick rawhide straps, heavy iron shackles and bewildering panoply of attached implements--keen tempered steel blades, spikes, hooks, and ornate braziers brimming over with smoldering coals, bespoke of “old world” cruelty--of a kind unsurpassed by any other chapter in humanity’s sordid saga of torments…           

Shining down from high overhead was an enormous stained glass mural depicting the sternly beautiful Sister Severina, the Patron Saintress and founder of The Daughters of Devourment Order. She was shown industriously employing her Penectotine upon the hapless genitalia of a helpless and tightly secured victim, who sobbed in utter despair as his manhood was being progressively destroyed beyond all repair at her merciless hands.

The gathered worshipers suddenly all rose to their feet.The shiny black leather habits of the gathered sisterhood creaked and sighed as their tightly laced hip boots and corsets stretched from the motions of their voluptuous bodies.

The Prioress of the Convent, a solidly built woman with ample breasts and hips, and a mature no nonsense kind of beauty, then spoke.

“It was our most blessed and most enlightened founder, the most saintly Sister Severina, who back in the days of the Inquisition, had a great revelation--that rather than burning a sinner alive to purify him, it would be far better to slowly cook and then eat him alive. Thus would his flesh be purified by passing through her saintly digestion en route to becoming her holy excrement and the nutrients provided to her saintly body and flavor enjoyed by her saintly tongue would serve as the sinner’s penance.”                                 

Broad leather cornettes resembling chef hats upon the heads of the sisterhood all bobbed with agreement. Several young and lovely novitiates then separated from the group and commenced clearing a large dining table of plates and cutlery from the evening's previous feast of a sinning piggie’s flesh. Others lifted a spit with the charred skeletal remains of the skewered piggie from the roasting hearth and brought it back to the kitchen for processing into soup.     

Meanwhile, the older and “vested” nuns gathered around the Prioress to discuss the convent’s pressing affairs. She turned to her most capable minion, a tall and well proportioned nun. “Sister Ravenousetta, what progress can you report on the recruitment of fresh novitiates to our order?”

The nun produced her phone and brought up a list. “As always, our agents have scoured all the available orphanages to find suitable candidates. And per the teachings of Sister Severina, the most saintly and most blessed…”

Her fellow sisters all clasped their hands together and uttered in agreement “Sister Severina, the most saintly and most blessed…”

The nun cleared her throat and continued “…we searched long and hard among the orphanage girls, seeking only those with the most sordid streak of cruelty--who were the most relentless of bullies toward any weak boys within the orphanage--their greatest source of fun being to make his young and tender life a miserable, humiliating, living HELL! These sort of girls always make for the best members of our order. Saintress Severina in her infinite wisdom determined this long ago, and it has been a most successful policy ever since. And as an extra blessing, managers of the orphanages typically are more than happy to see such girls leave. ”

The gathered nuns all nodded and smiled knowingly to each other, since exactly such was their own story. The happiest days for each of them were when they were welcomed into the Daughters of Devourment, where such qualities were greatly appreciated, enthusiastically encouraged and expertly developed.

The Prioress gave Sister Ravenousetta a questioning look “And your progress report?”

The nun beamed with pride. “I can report discovering an orphanage containing several very promising candidates within, forming a sort of ‘tomboy’ gang. And upon learning of the practices of our Order, they not only wished to join us, they eagerly told our agent of a pathetic young piggie who is a favorite target of their pranks and ridicule. He works as a grounds keeper at the orphanage--after growing up in the orphanage, he stayed on to become a staff member.”

The gathered nuns all chuckled with gleeful delight and rubbed their hands in eager anticipation…

She then pulled up several pictures on the phone. “The girls are quite happy to help us capture him and even sent us these photos. His name is Plumpkins--he is an obvious sinner, highly guilty of the very sin the punishment for which is very much the The Daughters of Devourment Order’s very speciality--Gluttony!!!” 

The nuns examined the photo’s of Plumpkins with intense interest--tsk tsking and tut tutting as they shook their heads and gave each other amazed glances. Here was a sinner without shame! Such blatant obesity absolutely begged for their very severest regimen of punishments!

The Prioress had seen enough! “He must learn the error of his ways by suffering all the blessed torments of Saintress Severina!” She declared with a missionary zeal. Her eyes had a maniacal gleam as she pronounced Plumpkins’ doom with ferocious conviction. “Send word out to all the Convents, Abbeys and Priories of our Order--an Inquisitrix Counsel shall be convened without delay!”

To be continued…   
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 02:59:14 PM by morselman »
Fated to be Femcan fodder...

• Read 5492 times
  • Fiction
  • 4 Replies

chuck_roastt761343
Re: Piggie Plumpkins encounters the Femcan Convent. Prologue
I am intrigued by your tempting, frightening, delicious prologue. Please continue the story! Hungry women and men are waiting!  ;-)

morselman
Thank you for your observations. I have completed the next episode and soon will post it. I break my stories into discretely spaced episodes for two reasons…

1.By monitoring the number of readers who continue to follow my posts I can see the public response to my creations in place of the like indicators or the favoriting used on other platforms.

2.Often the muses can be fickle, and the best way forward in a story can take its sweet time revealing itself…

If you have read my previously posted stories and compared them to those posted by others, you no doubt have noticed mine take a darker turn than most. The most popular femcan stories seem to favor a more gentle approach to the process, whereas to my mind being devoured by femcans is best experienced as the cruel crescendo of a long drawn out process featuring plenty of humiliation, femdom and S&M for the victim. Judging by the numbers of my readers, about a forth of this site’s readership agree.

You and other readers will have no doubt also noted:

1.My prose will never match Shakespeare’s…

2.My characterizations are two dimensional at best.

All I can say is I am not striving for the Pulitzer prize. I strive for a more fairy-tale tone, and hope my readers appreciate my efforts toward achieving originality…

morselman
Nothing to say, just regrouping my episodes... 

morselman
Nothing to say, just regrouping my episodes again...