Hello Guest

How would you like to be cooked?
Started by chuck_roastt761343
10 Replies    8159 Views
chuck_roastt761343
How would you like to be cooked?
Others have asked this question before but not quite in this way, I think.

In your fantasies, do you want to be cooked alive? Or would you rather be killed before you are cooked?

If the latter, by what method would you like to be executed?

Beheaded?

Electrocuted?

Shot be a firing squad?

Choked by a garotte device?

Choked from the inside out in a gas chamber?

Guillotined?

Hanged?

Suffocated by lethal injection?

Poisoned?

Strangled manually? by a garotte rope?

Please feel free to offer other suggestions. I would enjoy hearing them, adding them to my list, fantasizing, and hoping.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 10:07:23 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

• Read 8159 times
  • General Discussion
  • 10 Replies

karen4meat
Re: How would you like to be cooked?
being cooked alive would be good if possible, with this i would prefer the luau method with a slight difference. light a fire in the pit and place the stones to warm through. wrap me in banana leaves and place me on the stones to slowly cook. the one difference is thati want my head to be outside the pit so i can breathe and survive as long as possible. this will also give my chef(s) to use my mouth
meatgirl for butcher/chef

morselman
Being slowly cooked alive in a luau pit with my head exposed also sounds good to me, I would only add having a bevy of lovely femcans hula dancing around the oven and smiling down at me, blowing me kisses as I am baked...   
Fated to be Femcan fodder...

chuck_roastt761343
being cooked alive would be good if possible, with this i would prefer the luau method with a slight difference. light a fire in the pit and place the stones to warm through. wrap me in banana leaves and place me on the stones to slowly cook. the one difference is thati want my head to be outside the pit so i can breathe and survive as long as possible. this will also give my chef(s) to use my mouth

How exciting! In my fantasies, I would love to be cooked that way, too! And your name indicates that you have already accepted your fate of being cooked and eaten! So have I! For both of us, I hope we cook well and taste good when we are eaten! A highly desirable fate!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 06:19:30 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »

roaster57
gutted alive hung by ankles and gutted slow and left to drain as they  gut me

Powerman8251
I want to be alive but numbed-no pain- to watch as the Femcans remove my sexual organs, cook and consume them as I watch.  I then want them to cut out cook and consume other organs while I watch while I am still alive. After I am gone, I want them to remove my remaining organs, eyes and tongue to be cooked and eaten separately. The rest of me to be carved up into nice pieces of meat to be cooked on the grill and eaten over time with nothing remaining.

tommyturkey
Roasting alive as a turkey in an oven for sure. maybe even still alive as my meat is carved and being swallowed by the femcans and i die as i'm eaten. then finished off in leftover sandwiches. Also being a tiny shrunken man and eaten in a sandwich piece by piece alive would be lovely too.
A turkey for the femcans feast and leftover sandwiches!

Cheflongpig
I’d like to be whacked over the head with a meat tenderizer. Then as my body twitches, hoisted up by my feet on meat hooks. Then stripped naked. All my chest hair and body hair removed so I can be processed like a proper long pig. Then bled out. My chest meat buttered up with oil butter and Italian seasoning. Then either ground into burger meat or steaks for the grill. My arms and legs turned into kebabs for a gas station to customers. As an athletic, young professional, my meat displays all my masculinity. Full of salty man meat to serve. Once I’m limbless, put my torso that’s been gutted on a meat hook for the smoke house.

Arry
I want to be caught by a femcan, tied up, slowly slaughtered, cooked, and eaten.

Before that, she torture me first. Smother by her ass, and want me cleaned up her asshole. Strangle me by her bare hand.

i like to be cooked in oven, whole body
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 09:34:31 PM by Arry »

chuck_roastt761343
All excellent ideas! Does anyone have more to share?

Longpig72
Well, there are only 3 ways for me to be cooked if I had a preference.   Two of them would be included being tied to a rotisserie and being roasted over a fire.  The other way would be put in a BBQ with the lid closed around me.  But my favourite method would be oven cooked and served like a turkey or a pig (longpig in this case).
Oink, oink.