Piggie Plumpkins and the Femcan Coeds Episode 4
Started by morselman
0 Replies    5000 Views
morselman
Piggie Plumpkins and the Femcan Coeds Episode 4
Piggie Plumpkins and the Femcan Coeds
By morselman

Episode 4…

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO….AAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!” Plumpkins wailed at the top of his lungs as the coeds pulled mercilessly on his limbs in a relentless tug-of-war!

He was spread eagle, suspended above the ground and stretched excruciatingly taught as the clustered Maenads gripped just as hard as they possibly could upon the arm or leg within their grasps and hauled mightily upon it in an all-out full strength effort to draw and quarter him--just as if they were straining teams of powerful horses conducting a public execution in an old time town square.

All the while, the Sorority House Mother looked on proudly and coached her charges into ever greater effort as the surrounding Alumnae cheered with wild enthusiasm!

This was Sparagmos--the rending, mangling and tearing apart of the sacrificial victim at the Maenads’ hands, conducted just before the grand finale of the Dionysian rites, Omophagia--eating the raw flesh of the one dismembered!

Suddenly the statuesque coed raised up her hands and called a sudden halt to the proceedings “HOLDIT--HOLDIT--HOOLLDDIITTTT EVERYBODY!!!”

Her sorority sisters stopped in mid-yank, gave puzzled looks towards each other, then turned to her with askance.

“Hear me out everyone…” she explained with palms raised “But before I explain my idea, first understand that no Maenad enjoys ripping a piggie limb from limb more than I do--his screams of excruciating agony, his helpless horror as each appendage tears irreparably away, and the look of hopeless despair in his eyes as he watches precious lifeblood spilling out never to return…I mean, what’s not to love about all that?”

The coeds and Alumnae all nodded in hearty agreement, each giving the trembling Plumpkins meaningful glances.

The statuesque coed cleared her throat and pressed forward with her idea “But listen everybody…I’m sure we can all agree this has been an exceptionally vocal and exceptionally fun piggie. So, I’m just saying that I for one, would love just once to eat a sacrificial piggie while he was still alive and screaming--instead of the lifeless flesh of one bled to death from being torn a part. I’m thinking this exceptional piggie, capable of such exceptional vocal outcries merits just that sort of exceptional treatment…what do all of you say?”

There was a brief but spirited discussion among the group. The consensus was that the idea of eating a live struggling shrieking piggie was definitely appealing, but there was still the ancient tradition that demanded he be torn apart into bleeding bits before being devoured.

All during the debate Plumpkins remained securely within the Maenads’ clutches, being impatiently tugged upon by arms ready for instantly springing back full strength into yanking him apart. A cold sweat appeared as he listened to his fate being the topic of such pointed conversation.

“So…I have an idea…” the statuesque coed said with a devilish grin, giving Plumpkins an affectionate peck on the cheek.

Per her instructions, the sorority sisters rearranged themselves into teams so that they could pull apart each elbow and knee individually--like separate tug-of-wars on each limb by pulling in opposite directions at the joints.

“Whhhooooooahhhhh! YEEEEiiiiiii….YOWYOWYOWHOWHOW!!!” Plumpkins wailed as each gave way with a sickening pop. The Maenads carefully ceased tugging each time just before the flesh could tear open, then took up positions for doing the same to the shoulders. With feet braced against his ribcage each shoulder was yanked apart to the sound of “NOOOOHOOOO…GAAAHHHAAAHHHH!!!” from Plumpkins. Once again care was taken to avoid any skin being torn.

His thighs were treated like the wishbone from a giant turkey. “Make a wish!” the statuesque coed cheerfully called out as her companions joined in to snap them out of their hip sockets.       

“YEEEEEEEEEEOWHOWHOW!” Plumpkins’ bellow accompanied the snap of his left hip popping out of the pelvis, still with skin intact.

“I win!” the statuesque coed declared with glee and planted her foot square into his groin to gain leverage as she helped her fellow Maenads twist out his right hip from its acetabulum. Plumpkins gave out a soft little whimper then fainted.

“See there?” she said swelling with pride as she stood over him “Tradition has been satisfied--limp as a rag doll from every joint being pulled apart--and without spilling a single drop of blood...”

“So then…what was your wish?” the Sorority House Mother asked with wry smirk.

The statuesque coed replied with lip smacking anticipation. “To have the first bite once our dinner guest wakes back up…”

End of episode 4…
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 10:05:10 PM by morselman »
Fated to be Femcan fodder...

• Read 5000 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies