Hello Guest

Just an advice for reference images
Started by G
0 Replies    6156 Views
piggieWizard
Just an advice for reference images
Hi, when i create art my biggest problem is i never know what pose to draw in. Well i discovered that the software daz3d studio, is a good way to pose characters in 3d, and then i can render it from any direction i want, giving me freedom to plan my composition. I started to compile reference images today and well see how it goes.
For any creative person here, it is a really great way, also open up for the possibility of animating the models, or even putting on vr headset and step into the scene.

On another similar topic, i been playing around with my htc vive on an app called vrchat, it is basically like second life but free, it is possible to access it from a pc without a vr headset, or step into it with a vr headset. You can create your own 3d models, and even private rooms that you can make password protected, and it can be anything you can create using modeling software. I see so much potential in this, in the future i imagine one could do allot of fun role play. Seriously you could design a pig pen, and the pigs could be there while the femcans are outside, doing what they do. And then there could even be a fully stocked kitchen, and a pig could experience the whole process of being tied down to fully roasted ;)

The best part is that those who have no vr headset would be able to play and interact with a keyboard and a mic, while those with a vr headset would be inside and experience it as real as possible. And imagine within a decade or two, it will prob be possible that you can connect all your senses to vr, and it will be as real as reality, so exciting times to live in.

• Read 6156 times
  • Other
  • 0 Replies