• Other
  • 4 Replies

hansel44
Re: piggie in a pouch
Nice!

chuck_roastt761343
convenience food for femcans

Morselman, I am unable to view the image that you posted. As a newbie, I probably did it wrong. Can you please help me? Thanks.

morselman
Many pictures previously posted by myself and other members are no longer viewable, I am not sure why. Femcan Lana would be your best source of information regarding this...

Happily, the stories posted by myself and others remain available to all--which is the top priority to my way of thinking. Where else could we piggies give our creative juices such free rein but here under Femcan Lana's benevolent influence?

And most of us who posted pictures here also have Deviant Art accounts where most of our pictures can still be found if you search for our names, or check out  the Femcan groups there.       
Fated to be Femcan fodder...

ozarkdude
Many pictures previously posted by myself and other members are no longer viewable, I am not sure why. Femcan Lana would be your best source of information regarding this...

Happily, the stories posted by myself and others remain available to all--which is the top priority to my way of thinking. Where else could we piggies give our creative juices such free rein but here under Femcan Lana's benevolent influence?

And most of us who posted pictures here also have Deviant Art accounts where most of our pictures can still be found if you search for our names, or check out  the Femcan groups there.     
Apparently this issue has to do with this website only/ I am a member of Deviant Art as well, and I just link my pictures from there to here. I do not download, just link.
Here is one of my pictures from Deviant Art
Artist here, I work on Adobe Photoshop. Hope you like my art work.