Hello Guest

Another game scene
Started by lp69280
2 Replies    7037 Views
lp69280
Another game scene
In order to find the best apple you can find you head to the stables. You find a piggy who has always been jealous of the pigs that can fatten up quickly, but has been here quite a while and knows things. He tells you of an island with the biggest reddest apples, all you have to do is head down to the boat dock and take a boat over to it. if you take his advice and head toward the boat dock, one of the Femcans tells you to beware of the island it is the Femcan prison. This is where bad Femcans are exiled when they do bad things. if you continue on to the island...you find a boat down at the dock and head across the water. You land on a deserted beach on the island and walk inland. There you see a beautiful apple tree bursting with bright red apples. You move closer to pick one. Suddenly from the thick underbrush your ankles are grabbed, you fall to the ground. You are carried off by a group of Femcans to a makeshift wooden table where you are tied down to it. Arms and legs spread. More Femcans come out of their huts licking their lips. They close in... ripping you apart bite by bite...alive...screaming as they enjoy a plump piggy who lost his way. You won't be roasted tonight.

• Read 7037 times
  • Share Your Game Ideas
  • 2 Replies

Femcan Lana
Re: Another game scene
In order to find the best apple you can find you head to the stables. You find a piggy who has always been jealous of the pigs that can fatten up quickly, but has been here quite a while and knows things. He tells you of an island with the biggest reddest apples, all you have to do is head down to the boat dock and take a boat over to it. if you take his advice and head toward the boat dock, one of the Femcans tells you to beware of the island it is the Femcan prison. This is where bad Femcans are exiled when they do bad things. if you continue on to the island...you find a boat down at the dock and head across the water. You land on a deserted beach on the island and walk inland. There you see a beautiful apple tree bursting with bright red apples. You move closer to pick one. Suddenly from the thick underbrush your ankles are grabbed, you fall to the ground. You are carried off by a group of Femcans to a makeshift wooden table where you are tied down to it. Arms and legs spread. More Femcans come out of their huts licking their lips. They close in... ripping you apart bite by bite...alive...screaming as they enjoy a plump piggy who lost his way. You won't be roasted tonight.

I didnt know if I wanted to include Femcan island to this story or start that one as a new one. Very good ideas Hog. I love them! I plan to get back to the story soon.

lp69280
Re: Another game scene

I didnt know if I wanted to include Femcan island to this story or start that one as a new one. Very good ideas Hog. I love them! I plan to get back to the story soon.

Perhaps as things yet to come? A slight hint.