Hello Guest

What happend for planet games?
Started by Tatung
5 Replies    13884 Views
Tatung
What happend for planet games?
Im waiting for complete cannibalplanet game still what can we do to help it compelete
Man are pigs

• Read 13884 times
  • General Discussion
  • 5 Replies

Femcan Lana
Re: What happend for planet games?
Im waiting for complete cannibalplanet game still what can we do to help it compelete

Now that its Winter Time I am in the mood for it again :)

Tatung
I hope it finish this winter i like know i how i will end up in your dish or i will be so dump to hunted by other femcans    :(

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 07:08:58 AM by Tatung »
Man are pigs

chuck_roastt761343

I, too, hope that you have time to work on the cannibalplanet game and to finish it! I am intrigued! I would love to be hunted, to be cooked, and to be eaten on a cannibal planet surrounded by chefs who conveniently want to hunt me, to cook, and eat me; and surrounded by other other fresh pieces of meat like me! Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 05:47:41 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »

Femcan Lana
Its being replaced with an LPFC game will be similar but better and the band is starting back up and this forum will be attached to the band :)

chuck_roastt761343
Its being replaced with an LPFC game will be similar but better and the band is starting back up and this forum will be attached to the band :)

Hooray! I cannot wait!  :)