Hello Guest

Femcan Story Be carefull what you wish for part 9
Started by andygray
6 Replies    11798 Views
andygray
Femcan Story Be carefull what you wish for part 9
Just then there was a knock at the door and Bella went to answer it, it was Andy’s Aunt Bessie. She was carrying a big bag full of stuff. “He’s in the oven now, we did what you said and left the heat down enough so as not to burn him but hot enough for it to convince him that we were cooking him” said Bella with a smile. “Good dear, right let’s get to work” his Aunt replied.  As his Aunt went to the kitchen and on seeing her, Andy started to plead for her to save him. On seeing her nephew in the oven, she put the bag on the counter next to the sink and quickly went over to the oven. “Oh, you poor thing, what have they done to you!!” his Aunt said in a mock horrified tone. “Please get me out Aunt Bessie! Please!!” Andy begged. His Aunt then opened the door and slid the roasting pan out and placed it on the oven door. “Thank you! Thank you Aunty!! They were going to cook me” Andy sobbed.“Now, now, don’t worry, Aunty is going to take real good care of you” she replied with a devilish smile. “Oh, you’re all covered in oil, just a moment while I get something to protect my dress” she said as she walked over to the large bag she had bought with her. She then pulled out a full-length plastic pinny with a picture of a roast turkey printed on the front and proceeded to put it on. “There, that’s better now - I can lift you out of that nasty roasting pan without getting cooking oil all over me.”She reached for the control knob on the oven and unbeknownst to Andy ,instead of turning it off she turned it up to the temperature required to slow roast him. She then lifted Andy out of the pan and placed him on the kitchen counter and untied the string that was holding his knees and elbows together. Alicia and Bella just looked on with amusement. “Thank you Aunty” Andy said, he was so relieved. “Well dear, I couldn’t just let them roast you now could I, not whilst you were alive anyway. That would just spoil the meat!” “What do you mean Aunt Bessie?” Andy asked. “Well dear, I have a little confession to make, you see I was in on it the whole time.” “No Aunt Bessie! No, please save me I beg you - please don’t roast me for dinner!!!” “Too late dear” she said with a smile.
His Aunt then took a piece of duct tape and placed it firmly over Andy’s mouth and proceeded to tell him all about her involvement. She also told him about the memorial service Bella was doing the next day and she took great delight in telling her nephew about how they were going to use his thigh bones to fuck their dripping wet cunts with once they had eaten all the meat off of them. Andy glanced over at Bella only to see her rub her pussy and lick her lips slowly, Andy was making muffled sounds of protest; he felt so much fear having learnt of his Aunt’s involvement. “Now let’s get you prepped, you have to be in the oven for some time to get you roasted properly, just think that in a few hours’ time you will look like this picture of a nicely roasted turkey on my apron,” she said with a smile. With that she picked Andy up and hung him by the string binding his hands together on one of the sauce pan hooks directly above the sink and proceeded to go to her bag on the side. She took out two syringes full of clear liquid and placed them next to the sink. Next she took out a large plastic container which she placed on the opposite counter next to the oven. Turning back to Andy she could see tears streaming down his face as his begging was stifled by the gag.
“Right dear let’s get started, first I’m going to give you a couple of injections; the first one is a local anaesthetic to help with the pain and the second is a shot of adrenalin so that you don’t pass out with shock. We want you to experience as much as possible before you bleed out and die.”With that Andy’s Aunt gave him the shots - first came the pain killer and finally the adrenalin.“Don’t worry dear it won’t affect your meat” she said to Andy as all three women laughed. Next she reached once more into the bag, this time bringing out a long thin curved knife; Andy eyes went wide on seeing it. “It will all be over soon dear” his Aunt said as she stepped towards him. Raising the knife up she pushed it in to Andy’s belly about an inch and a half just below his sternum and slowly drew it down to the top off his pelvic bone. The anaesthetic worked well and all it felt like to Andy was as if she was running her finger down his belly. Andy instinctively looked down only to see his insides protruding out from the large slit in his abdomen. Bella and Alicia were transfixedby the sight before them.
Bellawas fascinated - morbid curiosity I suppose, but she felt strangely turned on at the sight of her former friend being gutted alive in front of her, watching him die like this gave her a huge sense of power and she imagined that it was the same feeling a serial killer got when despatching their victims. Her pussy grew wet at the sight, she felt hugely turned on as she watched his Aunt reach in to his abdomen and pull out his guts, being careful not to damage his heart or lungs, she also didn’t want to detach his intestines at this stage otherwise he would bleed out too quickly and they wanted him alive as long as possible knowing that he had no chance of surviving and that he really was going in the oven. When his Aunt had pulled his insides out as far as she could without killing him, she reached around him and washed the blood off her hands, then went over to the plastic container and took the lid off. “Look what I have for you here Andy” lifting the container up to show him the contents. Inside was a large amount of stuffing she had made at home. “When I’ve finished gutting you, I’m going to stuff you like a Christmas turkey and sew you up before you go in the oven to roast, you’re going to be delicious when we eat you up for dinner” she said, slowly licking her lips. Andy was starting to fade from blood loss at this point as his heart was pounding in his chest. Bella then walked over to were Andy was hanging and stood directly in front of him. Looking him straight in the eye, “Aw you poor thing, is your dear Aunt going to stuff you?” she said in mocked concern. “Well good!. What do you think to that you dumb fuck? I still can’t believe how stupid you were and how easy it was to fool you into getting fattened up for us!! And your Aunt said she in going to take great pleasure in scooping out your tiny brains after your cooked and have them on toast for breakfast tomorrow morning before attending your memorial !! and one last thing, your thigh bones are going to feel divine as we fuck our dripping wet cunts with them” She then turned to his Aunt and stepping towards her, she kissed her on the lips, then simply said. “Finish him”. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was the three women smiling at him and licking their lips.
Andy twitched a couple of times as his Aunt finished gutting him, then taking his liver and kidneys out she said, “these will be delicious fried up with a few onions” as she put them in another plastic container and sealed the lid. “Your generation will eat anything” said Bella, laughing. “Waste not want not dear” his Aunt replied as she unhooked Andy and rinsed out the cavity his insides had left. She then placed him on the counter and proceeded to stuff him, she packed in all the stuffing mix and she sewed the slit up with a large curved needle using meat string. Next, she popped him on the scale to see what he weighed after gutting. “25 Pounds, that means he’s got to be cooked for just over 8 and a half hours, perfect timing.”Andy was trussed up again and placed back in the roasting tin, his Aunt removed the duct tape before once more reaching into her bag and producing an apple, wedging it firmly into his mouth. She then took a sharp knife and scored the skin on his back thighs and arms and sprinkled him with sea salt and rubbed it in and drizzled olive oil onto him.  “Perfect” she announced, “that will make sure he crisps up nicely in the oven to make delicious crackling”. They all stood back and took a look at her handy work. “Right, time to get this fat little turkey roasting.”As Bella picked Andy up his Aunt opened the oven door, “in you go Andy, now be a good boy and roast up nicely for us” Bella said as she slid him in to the now hot oven and closed the door. Once Andy was in the oven his Aunt scooped up his innards and put them in a bucket, “Be a love and dispose of these down the loo” she said handing the bucket to Bella.
Bella and Alicia then went upstairs for a change of clothes, Bella stopping of at the toilet, she poured the contents of the bucket in and flushed without a second thought. The women took it in turns to baste him every half an hour. Soon the smell of his roasting meat filled the kitchen. They sat around chatting about how they had come to this point, complementing each other on their success and how delicious he was going to taste. Bella was the first to baste Andy half an hour after he had gone into the oven; he was now a deep shade of red! his skin starting to harden. “Wow, you look just like a suckling pig sweetie, and you’re already starting to smell scrumptious” she said as she basted him with the fat that had oozed out of him and gathered in the bottom of the roasting tin. Each time he was basted one of the women would comment on how well he was doing and how utterly delicious he was going to taste. Four hours after Andy went into the oven Carol arrived and immediately went into the kitchen and looking in at Andy said “Ow doesn’t he look delicious. That’s what all men deserve”    Bessie, an hour before they were due to eat, popped in the par-boiled potatoes, the roasties that would accompany the feast. Then half an hour before he was duo to come out Bella started to cook the veg. When Andy was finally roasted his Aunt removed him from the oven and lifting him out of he roasting tin she placed him on a large serving platter, she then put him it on the side. Andy was now a lovely golden brown colour and his skin had split were his Aunt had sliced him making lovely crackling. “He just needs to rest for a while before he’s carved” she said and after removing the roasted potatoes she picked up the roasting tin and poured the juices into a sauce pan to make the gravy.
Half an hour later everything was ready and Bella carried Andy into the dining room and placed him in the middle of the table. His Aunt then started to carve the meat off of him and placed equal amount on all four plates. They all helped themselves to veg and thick rich gravy and started to tuck in. Bella being the first to taste him. “Fuck, that’s good” she said with a dreamy look on her face. “If I had known he was going to taste this delicious I would of cooked him up him years ago”. They all laughed and agreed with her. For the next hour they chatted and ate and true to Bella’s word the weight just fell off. When they had all had their fill His Aunt removed the remaining meat from Andy’s carcase and placed it in five containers. She then removed his ribs as they still had plenty of juicy meat on them.  They would each get a share of the leftovers and his Aunt would use the meat and ribs in the fifth container to make sandwiches and snacks for the four of them to eat after his memorial service. After she had removed all his meat Andy was reduced to a pile of bones with just his head intact. She then retrieved both of his thigh bones and putting them aside. His Aunt Bessie taped the top of his skull and removed it using a large knife; she then scooped out his cooked brains and placed them in a container. As Bella had told Andy, his Aunt would have them on toast for breakfast tomorrow morning. “His brains are not very big, hat would explain why he was stupid enough to get tricked into getting fattened up and  eaten” Bella laughed.  After putting the rest of his remains in a bucket his Aunt then placed his thigh bones in a large pot on the stove, they would be boiled to remove any remaining meat and use as dildos. That evening after his Aunt Bessie and Carol had gone home, Bella and Alicia sat out in the garden drinking red wine and chatting, with the log burner well alight Bella casually tossed Andy’s Head, bones and innards on the fire and watched as they crackled and burned. They would take great pleasure that night and indeed most every other night in using his thigh bone to fuck their wet pussys.   
The memorial service went well, Bella paid touching tribute to him – Alicia, Carol and his Aunty Bessie sat together on the second row, smiling and nodding as Bella shared some lovely stories with the gathering that had come to pay their respects.  The ladies who looked after the Village Hall had busied themselves that morning, preparing a light buffet for the guests; traditional fayre for a memorial service, sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps and dips and fairy cakes and fruit for dessert.  The four women – Bella, Alicia, Carol and Bessie sat together on one of the tables in the side room to the main hall and whilst everyone else queued up to help themselves to the buffet, Bessie reached into her handbag and pulled out two Tupperware boxes and four matching napkins with a knowing smile. Apart from his Aunt Bessie who had eaten his brains on toast for breakfast none of them had eaten since their feast the day before so they were ready for something eat – what could be better than the leftovers from yesterday……Having handed out the napkins, Bessie handed out the sandwiches and Andy’s ribs. They sat chatting while eating. Bella commenting on how delicious Andy’s rib meat was.
                                                                            THE END.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 07:31:38 AM by andygray »

• Read 11798 times
  • Fiction
  • 6 Replies

WhitePill
Re: Femcan Story Be carefull what you wish for part 9
good job - nice scenario, greatly written !

andygray
Re: Femcan Story Be carefull what you wish for.
Thank you. When I wrote the story My friend who is Bella in the story kindly read it through and corrected any punctuation and added little bits here and there.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 01:04:52 PM by andygray »

ovenfetishman
I loved it would love to read more stories like this :) love the twist

ToddSalt
Great story!  ;D

chimai
I love story but where can I find the previous parts, here it says that it is the ninth?

Longpig72
Good ending, but sadly I didn't start at the beginning. of the story.  I will do that.
Oink, oink.