Hello Guest

i found i want be a pig
Started by Tatung
3 Replies    18337 Views
Tatung
i found i want be a pig
I found a site that contain cannibal story i read it then search more and find dolcett comics it so fantastic and sexy at last when i join cannibal.planet i found i want be a pig and treat like a pig by femcanlana.here its the place my dream comes true.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:54:27 PM by FemcanLana »
Man are pigs

• Read 18337 times
  • General Discussion
  • 3 Replies

Oldestdawg
Re: i found i want be a pig
I'm glad you want to be a pig and hope you have a great deal of enjoyment out of being one... but if I have to choose an animal to be I would want to be a Wolf, they are intelligent, strong and are a blessed creature of the Native American religious beliefs. The wolf is a Spirit Guide and are always true to its pack and family. So I can say that I would rather be a Wolf and walk proud and strong. Besides I know that people eat Pigs i.e. Ham, Pork Chops etc but I have not heard of a Wolf Chop sandwich. So have fun being a Pig... myself I would love to be a Wolf. Be Safe and Peace Out ✌️
Be Safe and Peace Out ✌️

Tatung
wolf is smart and strong and its good for you then femcan should beware of you ;D
Man are pigs

chuck_roastt761343
I found a site that contain cannibal story i read it then search more and find dolcett comics it so fantastic and sexy at last when i join cannibal.planet i found i want be a pig and treat like a pig by femcanlana.here its the place my dream comes true.

Good luck! I hope you have fun and find what you are looking for in your fantasies!  :)

Although I understand the metaphor--or meataphor--I seek to be nothing other than a man, a man whose man-meat is to be cooked and eaten by female chef and cannibal, or by a male chef and cannibal. Yum. 'Tis a consummation devoutly to be wish'd, a literal consummation devoutly to be wish'd. I await partners for my consuming fantasy. Yum.  :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 02:42:12 AM by chuck_roastt761343 »