Hello Guest

Hi There Fellow Cannibals
Started by LadyBloodyHearts
5 Replies    15668 Views
LadyBloodyHearts
Hi There Fellow Cannibals
Well hi there cuties and fellow cannibals now  you all can call me LadyFangy cause pets I love fantasy about drinking blood and eating the hearts of bad men and darlings I also love to flirt with both men and women cause ghoulish fiends I'am a crazy and sexy anime nerd/hot video game nerd and gorgeous pretty bisexual goth woman in my early twenties who is living in the United States and I have never been on this cool and creepy site before sexy good looking things and naughty playthings there is one more tiny little thing I also worship the Devil and other evil deities and sweethearts I would really love it if I could meet someone crazy and just a obsessed with vampires and dark witchcraft/dark evil things as little evil me if it is even possible??? I waitress/dance and do some lingerie modeling on the side plus I make pots/candels.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:23:08 AM by LadyBloodyHearts »

• Read 15668 times
  • General Discussion
  • 5 Replies

LadyBloodyHearts
Re: Hi There Fellow Cannibals
Here some basic stuff about me little old me like for starters dearies my real name is Dakota like North Dakota or South Dakota but pumpkins where live is nowhere near that state plus I'am a pretty slender brunette with dark eyes/black hair and I love watching horror anime like Bleach,Black Butler, Vampire Knight,Vampire D Hunter,Blue Demon Exorcist,Famillia Arcana,Sailor Moon,Castelvania,Soul Eater,Hellsing and love horror movies like Gennifer's Body,The Ring,The Grudge,Alice In Wonderland,Sweeny Tod,Les Miserables,The Dark Shadows,Narnia,The Crow Movies,Silent Hill 1 and 2,Saints Sinners,Tamara,The Pinhead Movies,The Church,The Unholy,For The Devil A Daughter,The Corpse Bride,The Series Of Unfortunate Events,The Wishmaster Movies,From Beyond,Moulin Rouge,The Bride Of Chucky,The Freight Night Movie Series,Ginger Snapes,Phantom Of The Oprah,Repo The Genetic Oprah,The Rocky Horror Picture Show,Bram Stroker's Dracula,Tales From The Crypt Bordello Of Blood,The Evil Dead,Death Becomes Her and I love rock bands like A Perfect Circle,Placebo,She Wants Revenge,The Shroud,My Ruin,Insucubus,The Mission Uk,Kristian Death,The Kills,The Yeahs Yeahs Yeahs,Everesence,Rob Zombie,The Glass Animals,Alt J,The Deftones,Chevelle,Slipknot,Korn,Godsmake but I also love Melanie Martinez,Lana Del Ray, Die  Antword,Lady Gaga and last but my favorite foods are pizza,cheese,soups,vanilla ice cream,vanilla,juices/wines pudding hold on cause I also love the colors red,orange,black,blue and my favorite video games are Castlevania,The Devil May Cry,White Wolf,Vampire The Masquerade,Doungion And Dragons ,Bloodrynn,Bayonetta,Streetfighter,Darkstalkers, Silent Hill.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:33:05 AM by LadyBloodyHearts »

LadyBloodyHearts
Corpse delicties I'am a fallen angel to some and a fanged demon to most precious gems so great libations and hail Satan 666.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 01:33:34 AM by LadyBloodyHearts »

BiancaOrtiz
Welcome friend nice interests  ;)

Powerman8251
I am not into Devil worship but happy to serve as your sacrifice as long as you consume me. My blood, sexual organs and other major body parts.

chuck_roastt761343
I am not into Devil worship but happy to serve as your sacrifice as long as you consume me. My blood, sexual organs and other major body parts.

I, too, in your fantasy would willingly be your sacrifice, the victim of your vampire fantasy, and after you have punctured me with your fangs, and after you have drunk of my blood but without killing me, please hang me, prepare me, cook me, and eat me. Please. In fantasy, and fantasy only. Thanks. I await partners for my fantasy. Please.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 10:12:09 PM by chuck_roastt761343 »