Hello Guest

Poll

... if your girlfriend had a big oven and told you, that she'd love to cook and eat you for REAL ?

I'd decline, but still be in love with her (or at least friends).
0 (0%)
I'd break up with her and tell her to find a good psychiatrist ASAP.
0 (0%)
I'd love her even more, but I'd only agree to play along with her for as long as I AM in control of backing out.
5 (26.3%)
I'd rush to get myself ready and perfectly prepared, so she can go on and fulfill her dream of cooking & eating me ASAP - and I'd NEVER back out.
14 (73.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Answer, how you would REALLY react, if ...
Started by WhitePill
3 Replies    15044 Views
WhitePill
Answer, how you would REALLY react, if ...
Yeah, having twisted fantasies is the one thing.

But in reality, imagine you ran into your best girlfriend and unexpectedly she reveals
her secret dream to you : That she'd always been dreaming of baking you inside her big oven & eating you for real.

Would you consider yourself to be at a realistic risk of agreeing and surrendering to her wish - without hesitation  ?

• Read 15044 times
  • General Discussion
  • 3 Replies

Yummyfood2eat
Re: Answer, how you would REALLY react, if ...
I would hope that her oven would allow my head to be out of the heat so I would last longer.  It would be better if she wanted to roast me alive on a spit over a fire.

chuck_roastt761343
Yeah, having twisted fantasies is the one thing.

But in reality, imagine you ran into your best girlfriend and unexpectedly she reveals
her secret dream to you : That she'd always been dreaming of baking you inside her big oven & eating you for real.

Would you consider yourself to be at a realistic risk of agreeing and surrendering to her wish - without hesitation  ?

Yes, I would. Please.

chuck_roastt761343
I would hope that her oven would allow my head to be out of the heat so I would last longer.  It would be better if she wanted to roast me alive on a spit over a fire.

I have the same fantasies. Thanks for reinforcing them.