Hello Guest

How Long?
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    323 Views
chuckroastt
How Long?
Chuck Roastt sat at a little table in his cell wearing a white shirt and a tie. He was playing solitaire to pass the time. There were two guards inside his cell keeping watch and guarding him. There were four more guards outside his cell keeping watch and guarding. All the guards were wearing white shirts and ties.

Chuck Roastt asked haltingly, “How long … How long before … How long before I’m … How long before I’m …” His voice trailed off into terrified silence.

One of the guards filled in helpfully, “How long before you’re executed?”

Chuck Roastt said in a quiet, dry, mournful, frightened voice, “Yes, how long before I’m executed?”

The guard said, “Best not to think about it. It’ll be here when it’s here. You’ll be ready, and you’ll do fine. They usually do. Just relax and think about something else.”

Not mollified at all, Chuck Roastt asked urgently, “But how long before I am executed?”

The guard looked at his watch and said, “About 6 hours. Just relax. Listen to some music and play solitaire.”

Chuck Roastt, still wearing his white shirt and tie, laid down on his hard, uncomfortable cot, and he tried to sleep. He had almost dozed off when he was brutally aroused by a nearby sound maybe 20 feet away. It was a combination of buzzing, crackling, and sizzling. The lights in his cell dimmed for a minute or two. Chuck Roastt flinched, and asked in terror, “What was that?”

The guard said, “Just testing the electric chair. Nothing to worry about. You’re fine now, and you’ll be fine then, fine when you are electrocuted. They have to test the electric chair so they are sure that when they use it on you when they execute you that you are executed quickly, completely, safely, and painlessly.”

Chuck Roastt asked anxiously, “Are you sure that it will be painless! I’m a coward! I don’t want any pain when I am executed! I can’t stand any pain! Please make sure that there will be no pain when I am executed!”

The guard backpedaled a little and said, “Well, it’s almost painless. You may feel a little pain for a very brief time.

Chuck Roastt asked, “How long is a very brief time? The guard admitted, “I don’t really know.”

Chuck Roastt wailed in fear. Then he heard the urgent clicks of high heels approaching his cell. Within seconds, four women appeared outside his cell. They were wearing white shirts and ties, too. Their apparent leader barked briskly. “Chuck Roastt, it’s time! Stand up!”

Chuck Roastt rose slowly. The leader shouted, “You’re taking too much time!” She was annoyed, and she showed it. She ordered the guards, “Drag him to his feet, pinion his arms behind his back, restrain him, and march him to the execution chamber! I don’t want any delays or mistakes now!” To Chuck Roastt she said, “You cannot avoid the inevitable! You are going to be executed while you are wearing a white shirt and tie, and then you will be cooked and eaten while you are still wearing the same delicious white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were executed!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXtgzb2XhUQ

Chuck Roastt shot a terrified glance at the guard who had spoken to him earlier and wailed his pitiful appeal, “I thought that you said I was not going to be executed until about 6 hours from now!”

The guard said, “I lied. I thought it would be easier for you.”

Chuck Roastt shouted, “It’s not!” He dragged his feet while they harshly moved him to the execution chamber.

The guards pushed him into the electric chair, and strapped his arms, his chest, and his legs to it. They attached electrodes to his legs. They picked up a brine-soaked sponge, put it on top of his head, strapped a headpiece to his head, and attached an electrode to that, too.

The executioner, the leader of the women, read the order of execution. “Chuck Roastt, you have been indicted, tried, convicted, and sentenced to death in the electric chair! After you have been executed, you will be cooked and eaten while you are still wearing the same delicious white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were executed. Do you have any last words, anything to say before we execute you?”

Chuck Roastt wailed, “No! No! No! I don’t want to be executed!”

The executioner said, “I heard, ‘No!’ We will now proceed with your execution!”

She stepped over to the control panel and threw the switch. The high voltage coursed through his body as he writhed and screamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNLndm-l8tg

The women clapped, and cheered, and laughed cruelly at his agony as he was electrocuted.

It was all over in a few seconds. Chuck Roastt was dead. The guards removed him from the electric chair and put him in a roasting pan lying on a sturdy kitchen cart. The women wheeled the cart into the nearby kitchen, pushed the roasting pan into the oven, and cooked him; however, Chuck Roastt wasn’t really dead. The women had deliberately not applied enough voltage to him, and they had intentionally turned it off far too soon. They had done so because they wanted to increase his agony, and to increase their wicked pleasure.

From inside the oven, he began to regain consciousness. At first, he felt good because of the soothing heat. Within a few minutes, however, he began to moan because of the slowly increasing heat. He was cooking, and he knew it, and he was terrified. "Let me out! Stop cooking me! Let me out! I beg you, please let me out! Please stop cooking me! I'm afraid of being cooked! I don't want to be cooked!"

Outside the oven, the women laughed cruelly. One of them said, "No, we can't do that! We want to cook you! We don't care what you want! We care only about how you will taste! You're meat, just meat, and we will cook you and eat you because we want to!" They laughed again even more cruelly.

Another of the women asked, “How long until he is done? How long until we can eat him? The leader said, “Soon! Have patience! Before this day ends, we will eat him! I promise!”

Eventually, Chuck Roastt was finally cooked to perfection just as the leader had promised. The women took him out of the oven and ate him, white shirt, tie, and all.

And he was delicious!  :)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2024, 12:47:09 AM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 323 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies