Hello Guest

GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO ME AND MY MIGHTY, MEATY FANTASIES--PART 12
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    1203 Views
chuckroastt
I won’t mind facing my execution at all because I know that, after I have been HANGED WHILE I AM WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, DRESS OXFORD CLOTH HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WILLING AND WAITING NECK SYMBOLIC OF THE NOOSE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WAITING AND WILLING NECK, I will then be COOKED AND EATEN by the cruel, ravenous, dominatrix female cannibals who have HANGED ME, and that’s what I dearly want them to do, to HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME! I am a waiting, wanting, and willing victim, a meat freak victim, a man who wants to become meat and I desperately need to be HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN! MINE IS NOT A NORMAL EXECUTION, RATHER IT IS TO MAKE ME READY TO BE COOKED AND EATEN, AND I AM AROUSED AND DELIGHTED!

After the HANGWOMEN HAVE PROFESSIONALLY, EFFICIENTLY, COMPLETELY, AND FATALLY HANGED ME BY THE NECK UNTIL I AM DEAD, AFTER MY NECK HAS BEEN BROKEN AND I AM NO LONGER A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, DRESS OXFORD CLOTH HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WILLING AND WAITING NECK SYMBOLIC OF THE NOOSE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WAITING AND WILLING NECK, they are going to switch to their secondary professions and become CHEFS SO THEY CAN PROFESSIONALLY COOK ME! AFTER THEY HAVE VICTORIOUSLY COOKED ME TO A DELICIOUS DONENESS, THEY WILL RECEIVE THEIR CANNIBAL REWARDS WHEN THEY TRIUMPHANTLY EAT ME!

I can think of no better way for my muscles, my many meaty molecules, to end up than melding with their own after they have chewed, swallowed, and digested the hot, juicy, tasty roasted meat that was me.

I AM IN NIRVANA JUST THINKING ABOUT BEING HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN AS I SIT HERE AT MY DESK WRITING THIS STORY AND WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, DRESS OXFORD CLOTH HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WILLING AND WAITING NECK SYMBOLIC OF THE NOOSE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WAITING AND WILLING NECK. I ALWAYS DRESS THIS WAY WHEN I AM AT WORK AND WHEN I AM AT HOME. IT EXCITES ME TO DRESS THIS WAY! I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW THAT I HAVE JUST CUM IN MY PANTS LEAVING A LITTLE, WET STAIN THAT EXCITES ME EVEN MORE AND LETS ME KNOW THAT I AM DOING A GOOD JOB TELLING THIS HOT, JUICY, DELICIOUS, STORY!

For me, BEING HANGED is just my first step on the way to becoming meat, to specifically becoming their meat, which they have worked hard to obtain. It has not been easy for the femcans to PURSUE ME, CAPTURE ME, HANG ME, and COOK ME no matter how willing and eager I have been to become their dinner. BEING HANGED is my first step on the way to becoming dinner for them, to becoming the main course for their well-deserved, long-awaited, man-meat meal of me, which is my ultimate fantasy goal. They know that I’ll be delicious, I know that, too, and I will soon happily prove it when they EAT ME AFTER THEY HAVE HANGED ME AND COOKED ME. Inasmuch as I want to be HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN, I will go to the gallows eagerly and willingly knowing full well that that the oven awaits, that I will be cooked, and that I will then be eaten.

Long after they have finished the dinner that was me, they will still be licking their lips over the memory of how hot, juicy, and tasty I was when they ravenously and triumphantly ate me after they had eagerly, joyously, lovingly, and victoriously HANGED ME AND COOKED ME.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 01:33:02 AM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 1203 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies