Hello Guest

GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO ME AND MY MIGHTY, MEATY FANTASIES--PART 10
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    773 Views
chuckroastt
There was more to “The Game.” We obtained a large cardboard refrigerator box from a nearby appliance store, put it in her private room where we would not be disturbed, lined it with aluminum foil, and pointed a space heater at the opening on its bottom to simulate an oven large enough to COOK ME IN WHILE I WAS STILL WEARING THE SAME WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND HANGING NECKTIE THAT I HAD BEEN WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED.

Being very handy with carpentry, and wanting to improve “The Game” and increase the delightful, perverted, delicious enjoyment we derived from playing it, I put wheels on a 2’ by 5’ piece of scrap ¾” plywood. We called it my “Cooking Cart.” Our intent was that I would lie on it while she was cooking me.

After my delightfully kinky, demanding, dominating, and VERY, VERY HUNGRY YOUNG HANGWOMAN PLAYMATE HAD HANGED ME, I would be very turned on, more than ready to cum copiously, and very eager to continue playing The Game. She became intensely focused on making me dinner.

THAT IS, SHE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN MAKING A LOVELY MEAT DINNER FOR ME TO EAT AS A GUEST AT HER TABLE. SHE WAS INTERESTED ONLY IN MAKING A MAN MEAT DINNER OF ME THAT SHE WAS GOING TO EAT AFTER SHE HAD HANGED ME AND COOKED ME TO A DELICIOUS DONENESS!

As we continued, she still dominated me, and we both loved it. I WAS STILL WEARING THE SAME WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN DRESS OXFORD CLOTH HANGING SHIRT AND HANGING NECKTIE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY NECK THAT I HAD BEEN WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED. She kept telling me how delicious I looked, and I proudly and eagerly believed her. Just as I had DESPARATELY WANTED TO BE HANGED, I DESPERATELY WANTED TO BE COOKED, TOO! I WAS MORE THAN READY TO BE COOKED, AND SHE WAS MORE THAN READY TO COOK ME AND EAT ME! I WAS SECURE IN AND DELIGHTED BY THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SHE HAD HANGED ME SPECIFICALLY SO SHE COULD COOK ME AND THAT SHE WAS GOING TO EAT ME AFTER SHE HAD COOKED ME!

She would force me to lie on my Cooking Cart WHILE I WAS STILL WEARING THE SAME WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVE, BUTTON-DOWN DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND HANGING NECKTIE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY NECK THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I HAD BEEN HANGED, tie me up, quickly shove an apple into my mouth and make me bite down on it partly because that’s how a young man should be cooked after he has been hanged specifically so he can be cooked and eaten, and partly because any terrified screams I might make while I was being cooked would be muffled into near silence.

She would sprinkle herbs and spices on me and say laughingly, "I always knew that you were a MAN FOR ALL SEASONS, AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PROVE IT!"

Then she would push my Cooking Cart, the cart on which I lay waiting to be cooked, into the oven, point the space heater toward the opening in the bottom of the box, turn it on MEDIUM HIGH, and eagerly and laughingly COOK ME! SHE LOVED COOKING ME AS MUCH AS SHE LOVED HANGING ME!

AS SHE COOKED ME, THE ALUMINUM FOIL WOULD REFLECT THE HEAT FROM THE SPACE HEATER BACK ON ME AS I COOKED! I COULD FEEL THE HEAT ALL AROUND ME AS I BEGAN TO ROAST CONTENDLY! I LOVED BEING COOKED! I WOULD IMAGINE THAT I COULD HEAR ME COOKING; COULD HEAR MY DELICIOUS MEAT, SIZZLING AND BUBBLING, AND DRIPPING MY ROASTING JUICES ONTO MY COOKING CART WHERE THEY, TOO, WOULD SIZZLE AND BUBBLE, AND LEAVE A TASTY STAIN THAT MY HANGWOMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL COULD LICK LATER FOR ANOTHER TASTE OF ME! I WOULD ALSO IMAGING THAT I COULD SMELL MY DELICIOUS MEAT COOKING AS I COOKED! I SMELLED VERY GOOD! I COULD HEAR MY CHEF SMACK HER LIPS AS SHE STOOD OUTSIDE THE OVEN WHILE SHE WAITED FOR ME TO FINISH BEING COOKED! I COULD HEAR HER PRAY THAT SHE COULD EAT ME SOON BECAUSE I SMELLED SO GOOD, AND BECAUSE SHE COULD HARDLY WAIT ANY LONG TO EAT ME! BECAUSE I SMELLED SO TASTY, IT WAS EVEN DIFFICULT FOR ME NOT TO WANT TO EAT MYSELF! IN FACT, I WOULD HAVE IF I COULD HAVE!

I WAS IN FREAK MEAT ECSTASY! If I hadn’t already cum in my hanging pants when she HANGED ME, I would definitely cum when she COOKED ME! Sometimes, I would not lose my erection between BEING HANGED and BEING COOKED, and I came twice, making me double-ultra-ecstatic, but unfortunately, that was very rare!  :(

SOMETIMES WHEN SHE COOKED ME, SHE COOKED ME FACE UP! AND SOMETIMES WHEN SHE COOKED ME, SHE COOKED ME FACE DOWN! I WAS INDIFFERENT ABOUT HOW SHE COOKED ME, BUT HER CHOICE OF COOKING ME FACE UP OR FACE DOWN DEPENDED ON HER MOOD, HER SPECIFIC PLANS FOR COOKING ME, AND THE RECIPE THAT SHE USED WHEN SHE COOKED ME WHILE I WAS STILL WEARING THE SAME WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND THE HANGING NECKTIE THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED, WHICH WAS THE ONLY WAY THAT SHE WANTED TO COOK ME AND THE ONLY WAY THAT I WANTED TO BE COOKED!

I YEARNED TO BE COOKED WHILE I WAS WEARING THE SAME WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND THE HANGING NECKTIE THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED; I NEEDED TO BE COOKED WHILE I WAS WEARING SAME THE WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND THE HANGING NECKTIE THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED!

NOTHING ELSE WOULD SATISFY ME! NOTHING ELSE COULD SATISFY ME! I WOULD GO TO GALLOWS WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE UNFULFILLED AND UNSATISFIED IF I KNEW THAT I WOULD NOT BE GOING ON FROM THE GALLOWS TO THE KITCHEN, THE OVEN, AND THE TABLE IF KNEW THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO COOK ME WHILE I WAS WEARING THE SAME WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND THE HANGING NECKTIE WHEN THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED!

We seldom pretended that she butchered me before she COOKED ME because that was difficult to simulate, but sometimes we at least tried just to keep “The Game” as fresh as the recently-hanged fresh meat that I had become.

WHILE I WAS WEARING THE SAME WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND THE HANGING NECKTIE THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED, MY KINKY HANGWOMAN & COOK would use a 3-pronged carving fork on which I had sanded down the points to make them harmlessly dull and a carving knife that I had also sanded down so its edge was harmlessly dull to carve me up. Sometimes she would use a dull-edged cleaver, too. But that didn’t work very well, and it was unsatisfying.

However, she would use the dull fork and knife more successfully, to better theatrical ends, and to better sexual and gustatory satisfaction when she ate me. She would poke me just hard enough so that I could feel it with the harmless fork through the WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT THAT I WAS WEARING, make a slicing motion into me with the harmless knife, pretend to cut off a piece of the cooked me, and move it to her mouth to chew and swallow, while I would squirm with kinky, meaty victim’s delight and perhaps cum again in my hanging pants if I was lucky if that's the right word to describe being eaten.

Whether she cooked me face up or face down, she would tie my ankles together, tie my meaty thighs together, tie my hands behind my back, and tie my arms to the sides of my meaty chest. My meaty biceps and triceps were behind my back, too. Either

If she cooked me face up, she would tie my ankles together, tie my meaty thighs together, and tie my arms to the sides of my meaty chest leaving my meaty biceps and triceps where she could easily access them after I was cooked. If she cooked me face down, she would tie my ankles together, tie my meaty thighs together leaving my meaty buttocks where she could easily access them after I was cooked, tie my wrists behind my back leaving my meaty biceps and triceps where she could easily access them after I was cooked.

Either way, I was immobile, and I could not resist. She completely dominated me. She was my demanding, hungry, mistress, and chef, and I was her meaty, willing victim. I was more than ready to be cooked, and she was more than ready ready to cook me. I was in my own meat victim Nirvana, and she was in her own chef and cannibal Nirvana. What a delightful situation for both of us!  :)

BEING HANGED AND COOKED was sheer bliss, and I still get very turned on just thinking about it. I am turned on right now as I write this story WHILE I AM SITTING AT MY DESK. I AM WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE REMINISCENT OF A NOOSE AS I ALWAYS DO, and I can hardly wait to be satisfied. I wish that some female or male cannibals would (fantasy) HANG ME, COOK ME, and EAT ME WHILE I AM WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE REMINISCENT OF A NOOSE, but without playmates to HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME, I fear that I must satisfy myself. This evening, I shall again wear A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE REMINISCENT OF A NOOSE; again lie on my bed in lonely but exquisite, meaty anticipation; and again masturbate enthusiastically as I longingly imagine THAT HANGWOMEN & COOKS & CANNIBALS OR HANGMEN & COOKS & CANNIBALS ARE HANGING ME, COOKING ME, AND EATING ME! YUM!

In most of my imaginary meat, chef, and cannibal games today, I need to re-enact that specific fantasy about me and my neighbor, and perhaps expand on it, too, to increase my pleasure. I desperately yearn to be HANGED WHILE I AM WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A HANGING NECKTIE REMINISCENT OF A NOOSE BEFORE I AM COOKED AND EATEN WHILE I AM STILL WEARING THE SAME THE SAME WHITE SHIRT AND TIE THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED! I WILL GO TO THE GALLOWS FIRST, AND THEN FORWARD TO THE OVEN UNSATISFIED AND UNFULFILLED IF I AM NOT HANGED BEFORE I AM COOKED AND EATEN!

I WILL ALSO BE TERRIFIED IF I AM NOT HANGED BEFORE I AM COOKED AND EATEN! IN MY FANTASIES, I AM TERRIBLY AFRAID OF BEING COOKED ALIVE AS THE CANNIBALS WHO ARE GOING TO COOK ME SOMETIMES TREATEN TO DO AS THEY LAUGHINGLY TORMENT ME BEFORE HANG ME, COOK ME, and EAT ME!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 09:19:48 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 773 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies