Hello Guest

GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO ME AND MY MIGHTY, MEATY FANTASIES--PART 06
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    811 Views
chuckroastt
I later learned that she had done a lot of research about her dark, kinky, ferocious fantasy, which surprised innocent, naïve me because I knew nothing of such fetishes at the time, about fantasizing about TYING UP, NOOSING, HANGING, COOKING, AND EATING her victim. She had learned how to select a willing partner and then to involve him by using sex seduce him into playing out that fantasy. Whether out of convenience—I was, after all, right next door—or because she really wanted me, she chose me TO TIE UP, NOOSE, HANG, COOK, AND EAT, and I shall be eternally thankful … and aroused.

As you can see, I truly need to be TIED UP, NOOSED, HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN by a HANGWOMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL or a HANGMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL! SERIOUSLY! I AM PERFECTLY WILLING TO HAVE MY LIFE ENDED (IN FANTASY ROLEPLAY) BY A HANGWOMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL OR HANGMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL AS LONG AS SHE OR HE PROMISES TO TIE ME UP, NOOSE ME, HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME, AND SHE OR HE FOLLOWS UP ON THAT PROMISE! YOU CAN HELP ME (IN FANTASY ROLEPLAY)! YOU CAN BE THAT HANGWOMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL OR THAT HANGMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL! THE GALLOWS, THE NOOSE, THE DROP, THE BROKEN NECK, THE KITCHEN, THE OVEN AWAIT, THE DINING ROOM, AND THE TABLE ARE WAITING FOR ME! PLEASE HAVE ME FOR DINNER, NOT AS A GUEST BUT AS A DELICIOUS, WELL-COOKED ENTREÉ! PLEASE! I AM EAGERLY WAITING TO BE EATEN! YOU CAN MAKE IT TRUE! YOU CAN EAT ME! NOW! PLEASE (IN FANTASY ROLEPLAY)!

I discovered that she had books and magazines that explored those topics, books and magazines that I had never heard of before and that were not commonly available, certainly not at local bookstores and libraries. She had to send away for them and keep them secret from her parents, and that increased the secrecy and delight that we both enjoyed.

We both already regularly wore the costume that she had decided would be central to our fantasy roleplaying, a white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress hanging shirt and a hanging necktie reminiscent of a noose tied tightly around my neck. All was set. Everything was ready to go, me to the gallows where she was going to HANG ME, to the kitchen where she was going to COOK ME, to the oven in which she was going to COOK ME WITH AN APPLE IN MY MOUTH, to the table where she was going to DISPLAY ME AND CARVE ME, and to the dinner where she was going to EAT ME.

She was well prepared to “prepare” me to be HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN in ways that I could not imagine but was finding more and more exciting. She was roping me—almost always literally—into her fantasy world, and I LOVED IT! She wanted me. She really wanted me, and I was flattered in my innocence by her seemingly romantic attention. Yes, she wanted me, and yes, she “loved” me, but I didn’t yet know that she wanted me so that she could TIE ME UP, NOOSE ME, HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME! Her appetite for me was both sexual and a kinky hunger for the meat that I would become after she had HANGED ME! I was deeply flattered. I wanted to be wanted, and I wanted her to want me for dinner or anything else. Desire can be so powerfully seductive even when it leads to the GALLOWS, THE NOOSE, THE DROP, THE KITCHEN, THE OVEN, THE DINING ROOM, AND THE TABLE!

As she matured, her room had transitioned to being her “alone room.” Her parents would never go there so we would never be disturbed. She used it to study, to listen to music, and to have parties to which I was always invited. As she insisted, I would always wear a white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt, and necktie reminiscent of a noose tied tightly around my neck, so tight that I felt as if I was being HANGED even before I was HANGED.

She would correspondingly wear her dominant white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt—the shirt that a HANGWOMAN & COOK should wear as she performed her duty as a HANGWOMAN & COOK when she HANGED ME AND COOKED ME and the shirt that she would wear as a hungry CANNIBAL when she ATE ME. She would wear her dominant necktie, too, as she HANGED ME, COOKED ME, and AT ME!

At those parties, we experimented with dancing, close dancing, kissing, and deep kissing, all of which we found very arousing. THEY GAVE ME A HUGE, URGENT, STRAINED ERECTION AND PREPARED ME TO BE HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN, but those parties were a pale shadow of the kinky fantasy games we were destined to play when she TORMENTED ME, TAUNTED ME, TIED ME UP, NOOSED ME, HANGED ME, COOKED ME, AND ATE ME BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO TIE ME UP, NOOSE ME, HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME AND BECAUSE I WANTED HER TO TIE ME UP, NOOSE ME, HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2024, 07:57:20 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 811 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies