Hello Guest

GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO ME AND MY MIGHTY, MEATY FANTASIES--PART 05
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    802 Views
chuckroastt
We usually played “The Game” as we called it after school. Accordingly, we wore our school uniforms, our white shirts and ties when we played, and our special, distinctive dress attire has ever since figured prominently in almost all my fantasies. Because of that early imprinting, I have developed a powerful yearning, a desperate NEED to be HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN while I am wearing a white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt and a necktie that tightly embraces my neck much as a noose does. I love that feeling of having something tied tightly around my neck. That’s why today I almost always wear a white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt, and a necktie tied tightly around my waiting neck both at work and at home. I look and feel manly, muscular, meaty, delicious, and ready and willing to be HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN when I do. Such bliss.

My Cannibal Hangwoman & Cook, my ravenous, wicked, kinky friend who is going to HANG ME, COOK ME, ANT EAT ME referred to HANGING ME while I am wearing a white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirt and a necktie tied tightly around my waiting neck as an old-fashioned, Wild West necktie party where I was the guest of honor.

She would often ask me if I wanted to attend a necktie party before we played “The Game” knowing that my positive response relieved her of all guilt because the responsibility of being HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN was mine and not hers. I was her victim, and she became my tormentor, my Hangwoman & Cook & Cannibal BY MY CHOICE. She laughingly, luridly, and hungrily told me me that by wearing MY WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, OXFORD CLOTH DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A NECKTIE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY EAGER, YEARNING, WAITING NECK, I would LOOK BETTER, HANG BETTER, COOK BETTER, AND TASTE BETTER.

She would often begin our sessions by saying, “CHUCK ROASTT, I AM HAPPY TO MEET YOU! I AM GOING TO ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME WITH YOU TODAY BECAUSE, DURING OUR SESSION, I WILL BE EVEN HAPPIER TO “MEAT” YOU AFTER I HAVE HANGED YOU! AFTER I HAVE HANGED YOU, I AM GOING TO COOK THE MEAT THAT WAS YOU! AFTER I HAVE COOKED YOU, I AM GOING TO EAT YOU!” And then she would laugh cruelly and hungrily as I shook with terror knowing that SHE WAS SOON GOING TO HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME.

We used simple but realistic and effective props to enhance our fantasy sessions together. We “played” in a room in a distant corner of her family’s large basement that had been her sound-proof playroom when she was a child. Indeed, we had noisily played ordinary children’s games in that room when we were ordinary children before our games turned kinky, we and were never bothered by her parents.

Some of those games included playful, cheerful, non-threatening, light, and happy early versions of her CAPTURING ME, TYING ME UP, HANGING ME, COOKING ME, AND EATING ME. In retrospect, I suspect either that she was grooming me even then for “The Game” or that “The Game” evolved from our childhood version of it.

But at the time, I was unaware of her ferocious, kinky, hungry, wicked intentions. I just loved being CAPTURED, TIED UP, HANGED, COOKED, AND EATEN by someone who most importantly and sadistically dominated willing and masochistic me who so desperately wanted her to HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME. It was so tactile, so forbidden, and so arousing when she finally did HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME. I didn’t yet know about BDSM and symbolic, ritual cannibalism, but that’s what it surely was. And I loved it!

I live—so to speak—to be HANGED, COOKED, and EATEN, and I would be delighted to find someone to fantasy role-play my HANGWOMAN OR HANGMAN, MY CHEF, and the CANNIBAL WHO WILL EAT ME AFTER SHE OR HE HAS HANGED ME AND COOKED ME! I AM WAITING TO BE YOUR DINNER! SO HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME! PLEASE! NOW! I PROMISE THAT I WILL BE HOT, JUICY, TASTY, MEATY, AND DELICIOUS! I MUST BE HANGED WHILE I AM WEARING WHITE SHIRT AND A TIE REMENISCENT OF THE NOOSE AROUND MY NECK AND THEN COOKED AND EATEN WHILE I AM STILL WEARING THE WHITE SHIRT AND TIE THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED!  :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 11:36:17 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 802 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies