Hello Guest

GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO ME AND MY MIGHTY, MEATY FANTASIES--PART 04
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    860 Views
chuckroastt
I particularly love the idea of being HANGED BEFORE I AM COOKED because I would much prefer to be EXECUTED BY HANGING than being executed by any other means before I am COOKED AND EATEN. Such is my favorite fantasy, and it has been so since I was a child playing with a kinky, wicked, demanding, dominating neighbor girl. Her favorite game when we were children was to pretend to CAPTURE ME, TIE ME UP, HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME. It was she who gave me the nickname “Chuck Roastt.” She also sometimes called me “Meat Boy” and “Meat” sometimes prepending the attributive adjective “My” to form the possessives “My Meat Boy” and “My Meat.” Sometimes she would add a yummy sound resulting in “My Meat Boy! Yum!” and “My Meat! Yum!” I swoon at the thought of remembering how turned on I was when she called me by those names as she CAPTURED ME, TIED ME UP, HANGED ME, COOKED ME, AND ATE ME

As we aged, we elaborated on that fantasy scenario. By the time I was about 12 and just past the cusp of functional puberty and she was about 14 and already sexually mature, her favorite fantasy game was to SEDUCE ME, MAKE LOVE WITH ME, CAPTURE ME, CONDEMN ME, SENTENCE ME TO DEATH BY HANGING, TIE ME UP, AND NOOSE ME (all real) AND THEN HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME (all make-believe).

We were both only children, that is, we had no sisters or brothers, and we both attended the same private school where the boys were required to wear white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirts, and neckties. The girls were also required to wear white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, oxford cloth dress shirts. They were not required to wear neckties, but many of them often did, including my friend, the kinky, young, demanding Hangwoman & Cook & Cannibal.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 05:54:46 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 860 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies