Hello Guest

Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 10
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    186 Views
chuckroastt
Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 10
As Chuck Roastt dangled from the noose, his executioners watched with unrestrained delight! Kara Cook, Julie Cook, Lance La Cuisiniere, Cheryl Meisterchef, and Henry and Albert Pierrepoint all clapped and cheered as they enjoyed his suffering. The more he choked, and coughed, and wheezed as a man who was being hanged would, the louder they clapped and cheered. Chuck Roastt could hear them for a few minutes until he lost consciousness due to the lack of oxygen reaching his burning lungs because of the noose around his neck.

Of course, they did not really not want to hang him … at least not yet. They only wanted to pretend to hang him for their pleasure and for his, so they lowered him to the floor. With new slack in the rope and the noose around his neck loosening a bit, Chuck Roastt could breathe unhindered again. He quickly recovered and awakened.

However, Kara Cook, Julie Cook, Lance La Cuisiniere, Cheryl Meisterchef, and Henry and Albert Pierrepoint loved hanging him and watching him struggle as he swung from the noose, so as soon as Chuck Roastt had regained consciousness, Kara Cook, Julie Cook, Lance LaCuisiniere, Cheryl Meisterchef, and Henry and Albert Pierrepoint hoisted him into the air and hanged him again!

When the hangwomen and hangmen discussed aloud the basic existential question regarding him, “To hang him, or not to hang him; That is the question!”, they always answered in the affirmative. "They said, Oh, yes! He must be hanged!" Chuck Roastt always winced at hearing this and shook with fear as a coward facing his hanging would shake, but he was also inwardly pleased because he loved to be hanged!

His executioners repeated this process, that is, hanging him and reviving him several times. Each time, Chuck Roastt choked again, and coughed again, and wheezed again as a man who was being hanged would. Each time, he lost consciousness again. And each time he lost consciousness, Kara Cook, Julie Cook, Lance La Cuisiniere, Cheryl Meisterchef, and Henry and Albert Pierrepoint revived him again so they could hang him again because they loved hanging him at least as much as he loved to be hanged. Hangwomen, hangmen, and victim were all blissfully elated by his hanging many, many times.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 03:39:33 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 186 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies