Hello Guest

Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 6
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    349 Views
chuckroastt
Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 6
Chuck Roastt was extraordinarily turned on thinking of Kara Cook hanging him while he was wearing a white shirt and tie, and then cooking and eating him while he was still wearing the delicious white shirt and tie that he was wearing when he was hanged! Oh, such joy he felt as he came a little in his white oxford cloth briefs. He was overjoyed! He was going to be hanged, cooked, and eaten!

He rushed to respond in his rapture, “Please hurry! Please, please hurry! Please hang me, cook me, and eat me! Now! I can’t wait for you to hang me, cook me, and eat me! I know it’s just a game, but please make it as realistic as possible! I want to feel my hands tied behind my back! I want to feel my ankles tied together! I want to feel the rope around my neck! I want to feel you tighten the noose around my neck just before you hang me! I want to feel the drop when you hang me! And I want to feel the heat of the oven when you cook me!

“Fateful words, indeed!” said Kara Cook. She licked her lips. “And delicious, too! Don’t worry! You’ll get what you want … and so will I! Just as you wish, I will hang you, cook you, and eat you! I’ve given this much thought! I have figured out exactly how I’m going to hang you while you are wearing a white shirt and tie and then cook you and eat you while you are still wearing the same delicious white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were hanged! Stand up!”

Chuck Roastt obeyed her order.

“Put your hands behind your back!”

Again, Chuck Roastt obeyed and put his hands behind his back. Kara Cook bent down and picked up a 5-foot section of ¼ inch rope that she had slyly left there. He was so turned on by The Game that he came a little as he felt her tie his wrists together.

Kara Cook ordered, “Step up onto this crate!” Chuck Roastt obeyed. Because his hands were tied behind his back, he had a little difficulty maintaining his balance as he stepped up on the crate, so Kara Cook helped him. He loved feeling her touch through his white cotton, button-down, long-sleeved, oxford cloth dress shirt and through his navy dress pant.  “Thank you!” said Chuck Roastt. “You’re welcome!” said Kara Cook brightly as she gave his notable erection a delightful squeeze that made him moan. “I am glad to help you get hanged, cooked, and eaten!”

Then Kara Cook bent down and picked up a 30-foot section of 5-strand hemp rope that she had also left there slyly and conveniently. She quickly made a noose on the business end of the rope. Chuck Roastt was impressed with her kinky knowledge. She knew how to make a noose! She could really play their secret game, The Game, to perfection!

Kara Cook threw the noose over a beam above their heads. She had judged her throw so accurately that the noose came down right in front of his head so he could see the noose and the hangman's knot. His huge erection throbbed, but he didn’t worry at all about his current predicament because he loved this game! He should have been at least a little worried at this point seeing the noose just before him … but he wasn’t. He was turned on, and he had a giant erection straining to come. That’s all he cared about. He was completely unaware of her plans for him, of what was going to happen to him.

Kara Cook tightened his tie just as she had when they first experimented, with erotic asphyxiation. Chuck Roastt coughed a bit from the pressure of the tie around his throat. She put the noose over his head, moved it down to his neck, and tightened it just above the collar of his white cotton, long-sleeved, button-down, dress oxford cloth shirt, normally his school uniform shirt but now it had become his hanging and cooking shirt. Again, Chuck Roastt came a little as he felt Kara Cook cinch the noose around his neck. She bent down and tied his ankles together, just like a regular hangman—or as in this case, hangwoman—would do just before they hanged him.

Kara Cook straightened his necktie and said to Chuck Roastt, “You must look your best when you are hanged!” He gurgled an incomprehensibly primitive sound of sexual satisfaction. She smoothed out the collar of his white cotton long-sleeved, button down, oxford cloth dress hanging shirt. “In fact,” she said, “You must look good enough to eat as the saying goes when you are hanged because I am going to cook you and eat you after I have hanged you!” She laughed, and he laughed, too, as he ejaculated another ecstatic gurgle from his lips and another spurt of hot, white, sweet, molten man from his rock-hard dick into his boxer shorts.

She pulled on the other end of the rope to snap his head into the optimal hanging position so he could see everything and enjoy his hanging as they played The Game. That got his immediate attention. Chuck Roastt thought, “I’m going to be hanged! And Kara Cook is going to hang me! How delightful! It's what I have always wanted!” Again, he came a little as a frisson of ecstasy ... and perhaps fear or even terror ... made him shudder.

Kara Cook pulled hard on the free end of the rope, expecting Chuck Roastt to be lifted into the air and hanged by suspension, but instead of watching with delight as Chuck Roastt kicked, and choked, and wheezed as he dangled and strangled, nothing happened. Chuck Roastt weighed about 160 pounds wearing his white shirt ,tie and, his other hanging clothes. but Kara Cook weighed only about 110 pounds wearing her white shirt, tie, and the rest of hangwoman's uniform. “Of course!” she said brightly but a little disappointed. “I can’t lift him to hang him because he’s heavier than I am!”

Kara Cook the dominatrix, hangwoman, cook, and cannibal ordered, “Jump off the crate!” Chuck Roastt the slave, victim, and unsuspecting incipient meat obeyed, and for a faction of a second he was being hanged, but his weight quickly caused her to rise up in the air as his feet hit the floor, and he remained un-hanged. Even so, her weight caused the noose to tighten threateningly around his neck, and he continued to feel like he was being hanged. He struggled against gravity and the rope around his neck, choking, coughing, wheezing, and spitting as he would as if he were really being hanged. Both Chuck Roastt and Kara Cook were very turned on, and both moaned loudly. 

After a minute or two, she let go of the rope. He coughed a bit but quickly recovered. When he could breathe normally again, she pulled on the rope again, and again he started choking, coughing, and spitting. Again, they were both very turned on, and they both moaned.

They repeated this a few more times until Chuck Roastt coughed and cried out, “Enough! I can’t take any more!” I don't want to be hanged right now! Kara Cook said,” As you wish! I don’t want to hang you if you don't want to be hanged … at least, not yet!” Then she laughed. Chuck Roastt coughed again and laughed, too, but he was beginning to suspect that Kara Cook took The Game a little too seriously.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 10:18:59 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 349 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies