Hello Guest

Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 5
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    1357 Views
chuckroastt
Chuck Roastt at The Cook School--Part 5
Chapter 5

They slept for a few hours. Chuck Roastt woke up first. Lying there in his white shirt and tie, he looked over at Kara Cook in her white shirt and tie. He said softly, “I’m a very lucky boy!” She heard him, awoke, smiled, and said softly, “You don’t know how lucky you are! And I’m lucky, too! I have you!” And she thought to herself, “I have you now, and I’ll have you in a completely different way after I hang you while you are wearing a white shirt and tie, and then when I cook you and eat you while you are still wearing the delicious white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were hanged! And I can hardly wait to hang you!” Then she smiled at him in a peculiar, lustful, hungry way.

The next time they met, she continued to introduce more and more intense and dangerous erotic asphyxiation games. She insisted that they would cause him to have stronger, harder, longer, and longer lasting erections, and that both she and he would derive ever more satisfying and longer lasting orgasms. And they did, so he believed her more and more, came to trust her more and more, came to rely on her more and more, and came to want to let her take charge in their lovemaking, in their relationship, indeed, in everything. He said to her, “I love you, and you can do with me and to me anything you want. I trust you. Anything. Please do anything and everything that you want to me. Please.”

Kara Cook smiled and said brightly, “Oh, I will! With your permission, I really will!” To herself, she said, “You bet I will! You’ll soon be tied up, noosed, and hanged while you are wearing a white shirt and tie! Real soon! Sooner than you think! And I can’t wait! Then I’m going to cook you and eat you while you are still wearing the same delicious white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were hanged! And you’ll be delicious in your white shirt and tie!”

The next several times that they met, she continued playing with his necktie, tightening it around his neck ever more and more. And he loved it! And he told her so. “Please tighten my necktie around my neck ever tighter!” And she did! And he moaned louder and louder, “Tighter! Tighter! Tighter!” And every time, she tightened his necktie tighter, and tighter, and tighter!

When Chuck Roastt had an especially long, hard erection, Kara Cook cried loudly, “I need to suck your hard, sweet, and sticky cock!” Chuck Roastt cried louder, “Yes! Yes! Yes, please do!” He came long and hard, and he moaned with extraordinary pleasure. She sucked, licked her lips, swallowed, and also moaned with extraordinary pleasure. They were both still wearing white shirts and ties.

Working her magic on unsuspecting but delicious looking Chuck Roastt, Kara Cook convinced him to play a game that she had read about. She went to the largest roasting pan that she could find. With his help, she lifted it onto a heavy kitchen preparation with a butcher-block top. The sight of the roasting pan and butcher-block top should have made him cautious and wary, but it did not; It made her chuckle hungrily.

She took ahold of his necktie and led him forward as if she were leading a meat animal to slaughter—and in a way, she was. She indicated that he should climb up onto the butcher-clock table and into the roasting pan. She placed her hands on his shoulder; he could feel their pressure on him through the rough-smooth surface of his white, cotton, button-down, long-sleeved dress oxford cloth shirt. He really liked that feeling, partly because he loved the sensual feeling of his rough-smooth shirt and partly because she was dominating him.; she liked it for the same reasons.

Kara Cook coerced Chuck Roastt to lie backwards in the pan so that he was face up. She leaned forward and kissed him gently; he kissed back. Then she kissed him passionately; he reciprocated and kissed her back passionately. He loved her tongue deep in his mouth; she loved her tongue deep in mouth, too. Though he did not yet know it, she was tasting him in a very special way.

Chuck Roastt tried to sit up, but Kara Cook gently pushed him back down into the pan. She tied him up so that he couldn’t even sit up again.

She massaged his chest, his arms, his legs for so long that he didn’t think that he could keep from coming, but each time he made a groan or a squeal that indicated that he might, she grabbed his cock and balls, and squeezed them tight to keep him from coming. She played with his already erect nipples, rubbing them in a circular motion with her gentle fingertips, squeezing them lightly every few seconds.

This foreplay torture lasted for a long time. Chuck Roastt was moaning softly, “Please, please, please let me come!” Kara Cook shushed him gently but firmly, and said, “I won’t stop until I am done! And I won't be done until you’re done!” She rubbed a table fork lightly over his chest, the touch of the tines agonizing him even more. “May I continue to rub the fork over your chest?” He responded with loud, eager, yelping delight, “Yes, oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!”

Kara Cook said, “I promise that I’ll let you come, that I’ll grant you release from this perfectly painful, agonizing, passionate foreplay, but before I do, I must ask: may I do to you anything I want to do? To satisfy you and to satisfy me, may I do anything I want to you as I prepare you for the ecstasy, the dining sensation that is waiting for us both?” Chuck Roastt spluttered, “Yes! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Please! Yes!!”

She poked his pectorals and biceps muscles, that is, his meat, gently with the fork, not enough to hurt him, not enough to penetrate his white, cotton, long-sleeved, button-down dress shirt shirt, not enough to penetrate his skin, but just enough to give him the sensation of being tended by his chef as he cooked, and to drive him to ecstasy and moan over and over and over. Then she grabbed a table knife and mimicked slicing him. She didn’t hurt him because of edge the knife was too dull to cause any damage, but the simulation of her slicing into him moved both him and her to even higher ecstasy. She loved "cooking" him, and he loved being "cooked."

They both moaned.

Then Kara Cook said very slyly and enthusiastically, “Let’s go farther!" Chuck Roastt responded with even greater enthusiasm and anticipation as he moaned, "Yes, let's go father! Yes, please, let's go farther!!"

Her plan working, she smiled and said, "Okay! Let's take it up a notch! Let's play our game even closer to the edge of reality! Let's pretend even more acutely that I'm really going to cook you while you are wearing white shirt and tie, which is how a man should be cooked when he is going to be eaten, and then that I'm really going to eat you while you are still wearing the same white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were cooked! You're already wearing a white shirt and tie, and you're ready to be cooked! And you’re already in a roasting pan, and ready to be cooked! I’ll slide the roasting pan and you into this oven and continue to run the knife and fork over you!"

He moaned and she moaned, too.

Enjoying the success of her subterfuge, she realized that her plan was working. She knew that she was getting and closer to her goal of cooking him and eating him.  then Kara Cook said, “I'm enjoying our make-believe sessions! But I need more! Let’s take this up a notch! Let’s pretend that I'm really going to cook you while you are wearing a white shirt and tie! I’ll shut the door of the oven and turn the heat on! I’ll set it at 80 degrees so that you will feel the heat, but it won’t be hot enough to harm you!”

Before he could say anything, she did as she said she would, and shoved the roasting pan containing Chuck Roastt into the oven and turned it on. He heard the click of the control, the whoosh of the gas, the ticking of the oven as it heated up around him. He enjoyed the gentle warmth of the glowing oven and the heat of the fantasy. She was cooking him! He was really cooking, and she was really cooking him!

When Kara Cook decided that he was "done," she took Chuck Roastt out of the oven, pretended to slice him up, and mimicked eating him. Though she didn’t know it, this was one of Chuck Roastt’s oldest and most powerful fantasies. Growing up, he had masturbated to this fantasy almost every night as he thought of Kara Cook! And now it was happening for real! She was cooking him while he was wearing a white shirt and a tie, and he was being cooked! She was eating him while he was wearing a white shirt and a tie, and he was being cannibalized! He came again enthusiastically!

Kara Cook said, "The only thing that might make our fantasy more complete is if I hanged you while you were wearing a white shirt and tie before I cooked you and ate you while you were still wearing the same white shirt and tie that you were wearing when you were hanged! I would really like that! Would you?"

Chuck Roastt in agonized ecstasy replied, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, please, God, YES! Anything you want!"
« Last Edit: September 29, 2024, 01:16:27 PM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 1357 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies