Hello Guest

GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO ME AND MY MIGHTY, MEATY FANTASIES--PART 07
Started by chuckroastt
0 Replies    806 Views
chuckroastt
It was also a very private room where we could play more serious games and our fantasies as we grew up, where we could hold our own 2-person parties, a private space where she knew that we would not be bothered by her parents as she pursued her “MEAT BOY” in her DEMANDING, DOMINATING FEMALE CANNIBAL way. And I found that it was very easy to be seduced by the power of sexuality. We were both very turned on. When I got turned on, which I always did, I had to do everything that she as my turned on, eager, cruel DOMINATRIX HANGWOMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL demanded of me as her obedient, terrified, submissive victim, which I willingly and eagerly did as I awaited the inevitable because I knew that she was inevitably going to HANG ME, COOK ME, AND EAT ME, and both of us wanted that … very much.

When we held our own private “parties,” we would dance close, deep kiss, make out, and turn each other on. I took up weightlifting to make my muscles larger and more attractive to her. She would squeeze my biceps, my neck, my back, my shoulders, and my pectorals, and gush, “Such large, solid. lovely, cookable, and edible muscles! What wonderful MEAT you have! Such abundant, delicious MEAT you tempt me with! OH, YOU’LL COOK UP NICELY AFTER I HAVE HANGED YOU! I CAN ALMOST HEAR YOU DROP WHEN I HANG YOU! I CAN ALMOST HEAR YOUR NECK BREAK WHEN I HANG YOU! I CAN ALMOST SEE THE OVEN IN WHICH I AM GOING TO COOK YOU WITH AN APPLE IN YOUR MOUTH WHICH IS HOW A MAN SHOULD BE COOKED AFTER HE HAS BEEN HANGED SPECIFICALLY SO HE CAN BE COOKED AND EATEN! I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HANG YOU SO I CAN COOK YOU AND EAT YOU! SO LET’S GET ON WITH IT! PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE HANGED JUST AS I WILL PREPARE YOU TO BE COOKED AND EATEN AFTER I HAVE HANGED YOU!”

When she spoke to me that way, I was very proud because she had chosen ME for her games! I had become seduced by and literally roped into “THE GAME.” And I was very aroused. My heart pulsed harder and harder. So did my cock, which was rock hard and pleading to cum. Then, when I was putty in her hands and busting do anything that she demanded of me in anticipation of the spectacular orgasm that I knew was coming soon AFTER SHE HAD HANGED ME, she would fashion a noose on the business end of a 15-20-foot section of ¾” stiff jute rope.

Then she would throw the noose over a beam, hold it in my face, and force me to look at it to increase her kinky pleasure and to terrify me even more BEFORE SHE HANGED ME.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/arizona-tombstone-hangmans-noose-news-photo/454418447

She would put a makeshift gallows platform--a 3' by 3' piece of 3/4" plywood on 4 " by 4" blocks that were 3 ' long--beneath the noose and announce sternly that I had violated her private laws and that I was going to be HANGED FOR MY CRIMES! She would order me to stand on the gallows, which I did all the time knowing that SHE WAS ABOUT TO HANG ME AND THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THAT I COULD SAY OR DO TO PREVENT HER FROM HANGING ME WITH EVIL AND KINKY DELIGHT. HER DELIGHT WAS ALSO ANTICIPATORY BECAUSE WE BOTH KNEW THAT SHE WAS GOING TO COOK ME AND EAT ME AFTER SHE HAD HANGED ME!

I loved it when she ordered me around like that. She was the DOMINATRIX & HANGWOMAN & COOK & CANNIBAL, which she loved being, and I was her SUBMISSIVE VICTIM WHOM SHE WAS ABOUT TO HANG, COOK, AND EAT, which I loved being because she loved me being SUBMISSIVE TO HER AS SHE TORMENTED ME; TIED ME UP; NOOSED ME; HANGED ME WHILE I WAS WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A NECKTIE REMENISCENT OF A NOOSE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WAITING NECK; AND THEN COOKED ME AND ATE ME WHILE I WAS STILL WEARING THE SAME WHITE SHIRT TIE THAT I WAS WEARING WHEN I WAS HANGED!

Then she would laugh as she tightly and cruelly she tied my hands behind my back with a short length of stiff ¼” jute rope. I loved the feeling of my wrists being tied together and the feeling the cuffs of my WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, DRESS HANGING SHIRT on my hands as I stood there WITH A NECKTIE REMENISCENT OF A NOOSE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WAITING NECK AS SHE PREPARED ME TO BE HANGED!

The memory of that erotic feeling that foreshadowed BEING HANGED still turns me on as I sit here writing this story while I am wearing a WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A NECKTIE REMENISCENT OF A NOOSE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND AS I ALWAYS DO BOTH WHEN I AM AT HOME AND WHEN I AM AT WORK!

Then she would CLIMB ON A STEPSTOOL SO SHE COULD REACH MY HEAD AND MY NECK, PULL THE NOOSE OVER MY HEAD, MOVE IT DOWN TO MY NECK, TIGHTEN IT AROUND MY WAITING NECK WITH THE HANGMAN'S KNOT BENEATH THE LEFT ANGLE OF MY JAW WHILE I WAS WEARING A WHITE COTTON, LONG-SLEEVED, BUTTON-DOWN, DRESS HANGING SHIRT AND A NECKTIE REMENISCENT OF A NOOSE TIED TIGHTLY AROUND MY WAITING NECK, a combination that she lovingly called my HANGING AND COOKING CLOTHES, as her mouth watered and she licked her lips as she anticipated the lovely, delicious, dinner that I was going to become and that SHE WAS GOING TO ENJOY EATING AFTER SHE HAD HANGED ME AND COOKED ME.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2024, 12:52:33 AM by chuckroastt »
I am dressed for dinner, not to be your guest but to be your dinner. I wear a white shirt & tie. Rope binds my ankles together, my hands behind my back. I am ready for the gallows, the noose, the drop, the oven. I am already on the menu & the dinner bell will soon ring. Hang me, cook me, & eat me.

• Read 806 times
  • Fiction
  • 0 Replies