General Rules & Getting Started > General Discussion

Recent Happenings

(1/1)

chuckroastt:
Does anyone have anything new to share? New thoughts? New experiences? New questions? New answers? New desires? New fantasies? Please share. Thanks! :-)

Longpig72:
Until this morning, I never had received a message for any other member.  This was quite a shock.  So I read it and have got a bit excited as they would like role play with me.  I don't know anything about them except that they are from the same country as me, so there's hope somewhere.

chuckroastt:

--- Quote from: Longpig72 on February 02, 2024, 03:59:00 AM ---Until this morning, I never had received a message for any other member.  This was quite a shock.  So I read it and have got a bit excited as they would like role play with me.  I don't know anything about them except that they are from the same country as me, so there's hope somewhere.

--- End quote ---

I am happy for you both, and I hope you and your partner enjoy your role play adventures. May you find it exciting and satisfying.

Are you British?

Longpig72:
Thank you.  I also may have a trailer for a 12 minute film form a German Mistress that I think everyone might like.  I will put it on later this morning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version