Hello Guest

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Other / Re: Slaughterhouse
« Last post by slavenudistmac on July 28, 2023, 02:52:25 AM »
thank you for posting this great artwork
I know that this is a non cannibalism story but I will be doing a cannibal version as soon as I can.

COPYRIGHT 2023 @ FEMCAN INC. THIS IS FICTION AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER THEN DON’T READ FURTHER

Heidi Von Stern was a tall, confident, and beautiful  woman in her early fifties who had a muscular body who was waiting for her new client to come to her.  She was terribly angry with this client who attacked and physical hurt in a drunken rage one of her friends, who Heidi taught to be a Dominatrix and then this client bragged about it online.  Apparently, his wife found out and left him and he blamed the Dominatrix.  After she found out about this, she decided to get payback on this piece of shit and then leaked it online.
   And so, after doing a bit of research on the client and found out that he had a fantasy not only in BD&SM but also in fantasy cannibalism where a woman would pretend to eat his cock but giving it a blowjob within a sandwich, pizza, or hotdog buns.  It wasn’t exactly her cup of tea as such, but it did intrigue her and after doing her research, she found the idea interesting and that gave her an idea for getting revenge of the client.
   She told the client that she would take him on and meet her at her address and they can talk about what he wanted to be done to him.  As she sipped her tea, a knock on the living room door and she said “Come.”  A sissy maid walked in, and the client followed.
   “Ah Mr Smith, isn’t it?”  The client nodded, “Please sit down, can I offer a coffee or tea?”
   “Erm, a coffee please with milk and 2 sugars.”
   “Of course,” she smiled almost wickedly, “Mary, please go to the kitchen and make some coffee for this fine gentleman.”
   Mary, the sissy maid curtsy in front of her mistress and left and made the coffee before returning and placed in front of Mr Smith, curtsy again and left the room.
   Heidi smiled at Mary and thought of rewarding her for curtsying and hopefully put the sleeping tablets in the coffee.
   The client had sat down after Mary left the room to make the coffee and after she left, he sipped the coffee.  “Very nice.”
   “Thank you, Mary there does an excellent job of making coffee and tea for me and my friends and I’m thinking of making her my permanent house maid. But enough of that, lets talk about you Mr Smith.”

After about half an hour, the client started to shake his head and yawned.  He felt that something was not right as he felt very sleepy, and he didn’t know shy.  Couple of minutes later he toppled to one side of the sofa that he was sitting on, and Heide just smiled and then it became a big grin.  The first part of her plan worked. 
   She picked up a small remote like device and pressed a button.  A minute later, a knock on the door and Mary walked in.  Her mistress said, “Mary my dear, bring in those strapping lads downstairs, we will need to move this,” she waved at the body on the sofa opposite her, “to the warehouse.
   “Yes Mistress.”  And with that Mary curtsy and left to inform those “strapping lads” that the second part of the plan needed to start.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

The client woke up groggily and wondered what happened and where he was.  It took couple of minutes to realise that he was hanging by his arms naked in a darkish room of some kind, ball gag in his mouth and his legs being held behind him and wide open.  He was able to move his head, mostly up and down and saw chair and a table directly beneath his cock and testicles.  On the table was a plate with two slices of bread on it and a knife next to it.  Another plate which held what looked like tomato and lettuce and a bottle of some kind.  He also noticed that there was some light that bathed him, chair, and the table but otherwise the only thing he could see was blackness in front of him.
   Then he heard clicking noises and then he saw a face slowly appearing in the light as Heidi Von Stern walked in on her high heels with a cruel smile on her face and as she walked fully in the light, the smile turned into a crew wide grin, and she showed her perfect white teeth.  Her lips had what looked like bright blood red lipstick.
   “Hhhhmmpppphhhh.”  The client said but of course he couldn’t be understood.
   “Aaaahhhh the piggie has woken has it.”
   The client stopped trying to talk and looked at her with confusion.  She called him a piggie and it.  What the hell is going on?
   “Let me tell what has and will happen shall I.”  She walked to the chair and sat down it, looking up to what she had decided wasn’t a man but a thing to hurt painfully…..very painfully.  “You hurt one of my friends and put her into the hospital and then bragged about it online.”  The grin faded from her face which now looked extremely evil.  “I have decided to get my revenge on you and also a painful version of your fantasy.”
   The client looked on with shock.  At first he didn’t know what she was talking about until this crazy woman said bragging online and then he remembered about that young stupid bitch who ruined his marriage.
   Heidi saw the look of recognition on his face “My friend never did anything to ruin your marriage but not I will ruin your life.”  And with that she just licked her lips.
   The client was angry now and “hhhhmmppped.” His anger towards this crazy woman and didn’t realise what she was going to do to him.  Then he stopped and saw that she was putting what looked like mayo on the two slices of bread, then some lettuce on one of the slices before putting two slices of tomato on top.
   “You know piggie, I am hungry and since it’s lunchtime, I fancy having a sausage and egg sandwich…..a very special kind of sausage and egg sandwich.”
   The client just looked down and saw what Heidi was doing and felt a small stab of fear.  He thought that she would use the knife she had to castrate him and eat the sandwich right in front of him.  But instead, she put the knife down, picked up a remote-control type of device and pressed the green button and the client found himself moving downwards until his small cock and testicles were lying on the bottom half of the sandwich. 
   Heidi was looking disgusting at the small cock and testicle that the client had and sighed and licked her lips.  This was going to be fun….at least for her.
   Heidi picked up the mayo bottle and squirted some mayo off the op half of his cock and testicles until they were covered fully.  Then Heidi started to place two slices of tomato delicately on top of the “meat” of the sandwich and then a leaf of lettuce was placed carefully on top.  Then spread more mayo on the other slice of bread and put that slice of bread on top and pressed down hard.
   The client just “hhhmmmppeeed.” But couldn’t move his body and legs but Heidi didn’t care but looked up at his face and saw the shock and horror of what he thought was going to happen.  She licked her lips one more time and then opened her mouth and bit into her sausage and egg sandwich.
   The client screamed at first but realise that Heidi didn’t bite into his cock yet and was just munching on the rest of the ingredients.  Heidi took her time and while she munched, was looking up at his face after each bite and was going “hhhhhmmmmm.”  She wanted him to see and hear all of this. 
   Very soon, only the middle bit of the sandwich was left and then it waws time for the real fun to begin.  Instead of the small bites that she had done, she just put the rest of the sandwich in her mouth with all of the sausage and all of the egg right up to nearly all of the ball sack and started to chew.

The client screamed into his ball gag as he felt the teeth biting and scraping along his cock and testicles and the pain was intense.  Whenever he looked down, he saw the delight in her eyes as she chewed on the sandwich in her mouth and felt her swallowing the remains of the bread, tomato and lettuce down her throat and saw them going down her throat.  She still chewed and scraped her teeth into and around his cock and balls and even sucked and licked his cock to get all of the mayo off., but the pain was absolutely intense, and he nearly passed out.
   It might feel like ages with all the pain, but it was only half an hour before Heidi finished and as she moved her chair back and let the cock and balls out of her mouth, she made sure that she didn’t stop biting and scraping her teeth.  After the cock and balls left her mouth Heide stood up, took a napkin that was underneath the plate and dabbed at her lips.
   “Hhhmmm that was delicious.”  She giggled.  She never knew that was fun, as she thought that she would be hated it.  Maybe she could do some cannibalism style fantasies for her clients.  She would think about it more when she got home and had her actual lunch.
   The client was still hanging there, with his cock and balls all black and blue and he was groaning with pain.  She stood back and clapped her hands.  He looked up as the lights were turned on and he saw in horror that he was in an abandoned building with lights that he didn’t see and several people with phones either taking photos and filming him.
   Heidi saw his face and said, “Yes, that’s right the whole thing was filmed and plenty of photos were taken.  I will be loading them online for everyone to see and sending them to your ex-wife and business.”
   His eyes widen in shock and knew that if she were telling the truth then his whole life and reputation would be utter ruin.  He then looked around and saw everyone had stopped and was taken the lights down and packing them away.  The table with the contents on op and chair were taken away.
   “Oh, and by the way,” Heidi started and waited until he looked at her, “I had the police called and told them about s strange man wandering around this looking for sex and they will be arriving very soon.”
   His eyes widen even more shock.
   “If I hear you doing anything like what you did to my friend, the next time I won’t be so gentle.”  And with that she just turned round and walked away from him with everyone else had already gone and leaving him for the police to find him hanging from the ceiling, naked and with his cock and balls black and blue.

THE END

Fiction / Re: Robin Pie
« Last post by Longpig72 on July 14, 2023, 05:05:47 AM »
CHAPTER THREE

First Giganta preheated the oven before turning to put some flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.  Then she took cut some butter and into small chunks and put into the bowl and then she started to put several teaspoons of water into the mixture. 
   Then she started to mix the mixture in the bowl with her hands and make a ball and split it into two parts, one was going to the bottom of the pie and the other would be the top half.  She put what would to become the bottom half onto a plate and put it into the fridge, while she put the top half onto a food preparation board, put some flour on it to prevent the dough from sticking and starting to flatten the pastry out and then used a rolling pin to spread it into the preferred shape.
   She rolled the pie crust around the rolling pin.  Starting from one edge she carefully wraps the crust around the pin, before transferring the crust to the pie dish by carefully unrolling it from the pin and laying it down into the dish avoiding stretching the pastry.  Giganta, then trimmed about half an inch beyond the edge of the pie plate and fold the extra pastry under to create a thicker crust on the rim.
   All during this time Robin just looked on with both horror and fascination.  He always wondered how Alfred Pennyworth made those wonderful pies and horror when Giganta sneaked a look at him licking her lips.
   After this, she carefully put the bottom half into a deep pie dish and then turned to making the rest of the filling.  She started to cut up half cup of onions to put some in the pie dish and the rest in a shallow dish, then she added some thyme, cloves, and salt.  Then she turned to Robin’s jar with a huge smile and reached over to pick it up, unscrew the top and turned the jar upside down almost into the pie dish and her meat ingredient fell into the pie dish. 
   Robin landed in the dish and said “Ouch.”
   And heard Giganta say, “Yummy there’s the main ingredient.  It’s time to finish this pie before putting it into the oven.” She then picked up the second dish with the rest of the onions, thyme, cloves and salt all over Robin before picking up a small jar and pour cold gravy, which she had made earlier, into the pie dish and especially all over Robin and it didn’t fill the dish as she wanted Robin to be alive when she put the pie into the oven.  After this, Robin just looked up and saw her pause as in thinking with a finger on her lips.  “Hhhhhmm, I think this meat pie needs more flavour.”  And with that she added a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg into the pie dish and bit more all over Robin.

Now Robin’s bad feeling was going into an awfully bad feeling mode, when he realises that Giganta was actually going to make a pie which him as the “special meat ingredient”.  He prayed that Batman, Superman, or which superhero can find him and rescue him.
   Then Robin heard Giganta say, “Time to finish making my pie and put it into the oven.”
   And saw in horror her roll the rest of pastry carefully over his head and paused for a second to lick her lips at him and say, “Yummy cooking time.”, a giggle and then the pie was covered.  She pinched the edges of the bottom layer and top layer of dough together and create the knuckle-like pie edge ridges. She then trims off any excess using a sharp knife and ate the remains with a huge smile on her face. 
   She then used a sharp knife to cut some vents into the top crust to allow the steam to escape when cooking and brush the top of the crust with egg to help keep the crust moist and prevent cracking.
   She then picked up the pie dish and placed it onto an oven rack in the centre of the oven, closed the door, put on a timer on her phone and some music and let her dinner cook for 45 minutes.  She then started to cook some peas and fries to go with the pie.  She even started a bottle of red wine.  She did wonder whether the meat was still alive or would be still alive at the end of the cooking.  She supposes it didn’t matter and just shrugged before taking a sip of her glass of wine.
   At the end of the 45 minutes, she carefully took the pie out of the oven and saw that the top of the pie is golden brown, which made her licked her lips and a bit of drool appeared before being wiped away..  She then put it on the island table and carefully put the pie on a plate where she up the peas and fries next to the pie.  Then she sat on a stool, took a sip of the wine, and put the fork into the pie……..

THE END

Fiction / Re: Robin Pie
« Last post by Longpig72 on July 13, 2023, 05:54:47 AM »
CHAPTER TWO

An hour later when Giganta got home and got into the shower, she took Robin out of her vagina and lifted him high up as she turned her face up and opened his mouth and started to lower him slowly into her mouth as he screamed.  As soon as his head ender her mouth, she gently closed her lips around his head and started to suck his body in, savouring all of his cum covered head and body and started to lick him as soon as his body entered her mouth.  She let go of his legs and sucked them right in and used her tongue to maneuverer Robin so his head was near one cheek and his legs were near the other cheek, so she wouldn’t swallow him right there and then.
   “Hhhhhhmmmm.”  She was loving the taste that was her treat in her mouth.  Forget all of those types of sweets and chocolates, having a cum covered person in her mouth was even sweeter.  Her tongue went everywhere and even felt Robin getting a hard on, which made her smile and used her tongue to tease him there.  Giganta could feel Robin attempting to thrash around and could barely hear his “mmmppphhhs.” Coming from her mouth which nearly made her laugh, but she restrained herself just in case she swallowed him.  She didn’t want to that as she needed him to help her to make her dinner.
   While she was sucking on her tasty sweet, she used the time to have her shower.  She finished and walked back into her bedroom and got dressed again walked to her kitchen.
   Giganta was still sucking on Robin when she walked into the kitchen she put an apron on and decided to put a chef’s hat for a bit fun.  She took a small dish out of a cupboard and a jar with “Special Ingredient” label on it went to the sink and put some water in the dish.  Then she put couple of fingers into her mouth and pulled her sweet slowly through her lips and gently put in the small dish and took a cloth with her other hand and started to clean the body gently, while she was smiling and licking her lips, not just from the taste of her sweet but her preparation and cooking of her dinner
   Robin just couldn’t believe what happened to him and now he found himself being pulled through Giganta’s lips and being put in some water.  Now while she held him in one hand, she was gently wiping with a giant cloth.  He was wondering what else she was going to do with him when he found himself being lifted up nice and dry and deposit in a glass jar with the lid being put on and being carried to a table.  It took him only couple of minutes to realise that there was a label on the jar which said Special Ingredient.  He looks up at Giganta and saw that not only she was smiling and licking her lips at him, but she was wearing an apron and a chef’s hat.  Oh crap, he thought, she wouldn’t really…..would she…..of fuck…..was she telling the truth about Wonder Woman?  Batman where the hell are you?
   Robin had a bad feeling about this, a very terrible feeling about what was going to happen.  Even if Giganta didn’t actually eat him, he would die very soon.  All he could do is wait and see what she would do.
    As Giganta put down the jar on the table, she turned and went to work getting the equipment and then the pastry dough she needed.  She made sure that Robin could see what she was fetching and putting them in front of the jar, so he could see what she was doing.

Fiction / Robin Pie
« Last post by Longpig72 on July 12, 2023, 04:45:11 AM »
This is the first part of my sequel to Wonder Sandwich.

COPYRIGHT 2023 @ FEMCAN INC. THIS IS FICTION AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER THEN DON’T READ FURTHER

PROLOGUE

Giganta walked into the kitchen humming to herself with a huge grin on her face.  It was easy, so easy, not a challenge unlike those real heroes with powers, she thought to herself.   She walked to the fridge, opened the door, and put in her food shopping, winked at the jars of her “special” ingredients and shut the door and walked to her bedroom.
   She took her civilian clothes off and walked into her en-suite bathroom and stepped into her shower cubicle.  Before she switched on the shower, she reached down to her vagina and stuck couple of fingers in and pulled out her little prize and brought up him up to her face and licked her lips in anticipation in what will happen to him right now and later at dinner time.
   Robin slowly opened his eyes and wondered where he was an what happened and whether or not he was in a nightmare.  It took him a few seconds to realise that he was being held upside down and his eyes opened wide open in shock as he saw Giganta’s smiling face and saw her tongue licking her red lips and saw her white teeth and realised what will be coming.
   He felt being lifted up a bit more and saw Giganta turned her head up and opened her mouth and then felt being lowered to the dark maw and he screamed and at the same time wondered how this happened in the first place.

CHAPTER ONE

Hours earlier, Robin, the 19-year-old Boy Wonder and sidekick to the Dark Knight himself, Batman, was on the standard patrol around Gotham City, which was for once incredibly quiet and not being terrorised by any crazy villains like The Joker or threatened by an alien invasion of another planet, universe, dimension, etc.  No, it an incredibly quiet night, maybe a bit too quiet.  Okay, there was the usual pick pockets, muggings, etc but any city around the world has that.
   He had already foiled couple of these low-level crimes already and was starting to wonder whether he should turn back and go back to his  Gotham University dorm when he accidentally misjudged his jump onto a ledge of a nearby alleyway and fell to the ground.  Although, he did manage to not break any bones, he did bang his head on a dumpster and lost conscious.
   It was then Giganta in her civilian clothing was walking through the alleyway and saw somebody fall and though to herself to find out who it was and whether they need any help.  She might be a super villainess, but she wasn’t that evil by leaving people hurt and injured.  As she got closer, she saw that it was that Boy Blunder sidekick of that Batman, and he wasn’t moving. 
   She got closer and checked to see if he was dead or merely unconscious.  When she checked his pulse, she started to think back to what she did to Wonder Woman and a smile crept onto her face which turned into a very evil hungry grin.  Even the Joker would be a but scared if he knew what she had down to Wonder Woman and would do to Robin.
   Giganta had parked her SUV at the end of the alleyway and picked the unconscious Robin and carried him to her SUV, opened the back and gently put him in it, covered his body with a blanket and closed the back.  After getting into her SUV and drove off.
   She drove to a secret spot that she knew belonged to the Legion Of Doom and parked the SUV in the nearby secret underground car park.  She took her prize and walked to what looked like an abandoned building and went in. 
   The building was used by members of the Legion oi Doom as part of a network of portals that can take their members to almost anywhere on the planet, the Legion’s HQ and if possible to anybody’s secret lair/hideout.  Giganta just pressed a code into a hidden panel next to what looked like a locked door, which opened, and a portal opened up and she stepped through to her home.

Her home was a bit unusual as it a castle once owned by the giant in the Jack and the Beanstalk story which apparently really happened, and she accidently discovered it.  Because Giganta could grow up to fifty feet in height, then she could live in it.  She used what money she could steal to turn a small part of the castle into a modern living space and installed a generator to give her electricity and later put solar panels and couple of windmills to provide more.
   After arriving at her home, she put Robin down, who was till unconscious, stripped him and putting his clothing and utility belt into bin for disposal later and then looked at the naked body and licked her lips.  She wasn’t impressed with Robin when clothed but naked, whoa, he looked unbelievably delicious.  Handsome and well-toned, she could imagine how to prepare her next hero meal.  She knelt down and used her hands to go over her future meal, feeling his arms, stomach, and legs.  She smiled at what laid between his legs and smiled.  She used her hands to feel his penis and testicles.  Not too big or too small but perfect size for average size woman which she wasn’t.
   She stood up while looking down smiling at Robin and went to a nearby cupboard took out some rope, which she tied Robin’s hands behind his back and the is legs before standing back several feet and started to grow in height.  After growing her fifty feet, she knelt down picked up Robin and carried him to her bedroom.  Fun first, dinner later she thought.
   As she got to her bedroom she put Robin down on the bed and stripped herself naked and sat down next to her prize and picked him up by his legs with one hand and raided him to her face as he awoke and saw his eyes widen with shock and looked around at the gigantic surrounds before looking back at her.
   “Well, hello there little morsal.”  Giganta was still smiling and showing her teeth.
   “Giganta, how, when, where….” Robin was trying to mentally settle his mind as Batman trained him.
   “Oh, shush Boy Blunder.  I saw you fall to the ground in that alleyway and thought I would take you away to somewhere to recover.”
   Robin now remembered that he misjudged his jump but didn’t really believe that she actually cared.  “I don’t believe you and the Justice League know that you disappeared with Wonder Woman.  Where is she and what did you do to her?”
   Giganta was still smiling as she put her legs onto the bed spread them getting ready for what she planned to do with this little boy toy.  She also patted her stomach and replied.  “She was such a wonderful sandwich.”
   She had stressed the word wonder part and Robin didn’t really understand straight away, but when he did, he didn’t believe it.  “Rubbish, I don’t believe you.”
   Giganta just shook her head.  “It doesn’t matter little boy, I did eat her and rather liked the taste.  I’m going to do the same to you but first I need to use my new human dildo.”  And with that she laid fully on her bed and moved the tied Robin to her crotch and then…..
   “What the hel…..aaaggghhh.”  Robin couldn’t be heard anymore.
   With her free hand holding onto Robin’s upper body, she pushed him in her vagina right up to his legs, which made her squeal with delight of the experience of pushing someone into her vagina and then she started to push and pull Robin in and out of her with her hand holding his legs.  If she knew about this, maybe she would have done this to Wonder Woman by tying her up with her lasso before eating her.  In and out went Robin and Giganta could feel the ecstasy, and this was making her wet increasingly.  After several minutes of her human dildo going in and out of her, she finally came, and she pushed the legs inside of her and she came even more and then she curled up and fell asleep with a wide grin on her face that even The Joker would be impressed with.
   A brief time later Giganta got up, yawned, and stretched and put one hand onto her vagina and feeling Robin inside it and smiled.  She thought that she would leave him there for a bit as it wasn’t uncomfortable with him inside there and it did feel horny by thinking that she had a person in there after using him as a dildo.  Yes, she thought, I wished I did this to Wonder Woman.  She got dressed and checked her fridge and decided that she knew how to eat Robin and would need to go and buy some stuff for her dinner tonight.  She even thought of what wine to have with her meal.  She walked to the foyer of her home, shrink to her normal size, which was over six foot and left to do her shopping, with the feeling of a person in her vagina and every step and was just getting horny and came couple of times because of this.

Fiction / New Meat Stock
« Last post by Longpig72 on July 04, 2023, 05:42:07 AM »
COPYRIGHT 2012 @ FEMCAN INC. THIS IS FICTION AND IF YOU ARE OFFENDED IN ANY WAY OF THE SUBJECT MATTER THEN DON’T READ FURTHER

NEW MEAT STOCK

Tommy had a fantasy, where he was cooked and eaten, and he had this fantasy for as long as he could remember.  He read as many stories as possible like Hansel and Gretel, where instead of the kids escaping and pushed the poor hungry witch in the oven, she managed to cook both of them and a hit single from the eighties called I Eat Cannibals.  Even the wraparound story line in the film Tales From The Darkside where the singer Debbie Harry’s character nearly cooked a boy called Timmy.  But again, in his mind Debbie Harry managed to cook the boy for her one of her infamous dinner parties.
   As an adult in the nineties he imagined a bit more on how he got either tricked into being cooked or being kidnapped and served up on a platter for a single cannibal or a dinner party.  He even imagined being caught and taken to a butcher’s shop or supermarket where he was displayed on the counter where customers would either select the pieces of meat or all of him.  He even went to a Dominatrix for roleplay which helped.
   After joining the internet community, he discovered he wasn’t alone in the fantasy and joined various porn and on topic sites like Pulptoon.com and discovered the terms long pig and femcan.  The role play online was even better than seeing the Dominatrix.  Tommy moved and started to go to a local butcher to buy meat, meat pies, etc and his fantasy of being hung and butchered to sold as pieces of meat and even displayed on the shop’s meat counter to be spliced up or sold whole came back.
   It was also the same time where he met Suzy, a trans woman, who worked at the shop and assisted the butcher.  After meeting her again in a pub across the read, they both discovered they had the same fantasy and Tommy discovered that Suzy was working at the shop to help with her transition and was the girlfriend of the butcher and even lived above the shop which was rented out by the butcher.
   After a couple of months of meeting Suzy at the pub or coffee shop and talking about their shared fantasy, he came up with an idea to at least partly make his fantasy come true with role play.  He had told Suzy how he would like to be either hung in the fridge or lay down in the meat counter and she laughed and told him that it could backfire either way as the butcher would either accidently butcher him and sold his meat or do that as punishment if he got caught.  Tommy also laughed but said that if she came downstairs to prepare the shop by cleaning, making sure the stock is put on the meat counter, etc before opening the shop, which she normally did, and release him before, then nobody would know beside them. 
   She agreed but with three conditions, which were that he had to wear a ball gag and a pit mask over the ball gag, so he couldn’t talk and his looked would look like a pig.  This way he would almost look like an actual and sound like a pig with ball gag.  She would even film and take couple of photos on her phone and shared it with him and online on their shared websites.
   Tommy at first was a bit unsure and nearly backed out but just nodded his head and agreed.  Suzy said she would set everything up.  So, over the next couple of weeks, Suzy bought the ball gag and pig mask online and measured the food counter and looked at getting restraints so she could hang Tommy upside down like a real pig. 
   When the time came, she told Tommy that if he came around to the shop, just before closing, then they would go to her flat and get him ready.  Tommy was surprised to find the butcher wasn’t surprised to see him at closing time but just shrug it off as the butcher knew that Tommy and Suzy were friends.  After closing time, both Tommy and Suzy went upstairs and had some tea from the chippy (fish and chip) shop next door and started to get ready.
   Tommy got undressed and Suzy put his clothes in the clothes basket, then she put the ball gag in Tommy’s mouth and then the pig mask went on.  Suzy asked Tommy to try to talk and although he couldn’t, she seemed satisfied that the mmpphhh almost sound like a pig.  She then put a collar around Tommy’s next and put a leash on it.  Tommy was taken aback but Suzy assured him that this was only part of the roleplay and he relaxed.  Suzy then went into the bedroom and changed into her white uniform with a red and white striped apron and came out and took hold of the leash.
   “Okay piggy, com on then, we need to the fridge, so I can hang you for tomorrow morning.”  She pulled the leash gentle and lead him downstairs to the shop.
   Despite the coldness of night-time, Tommy was getting a bit turned on about this and how Suzy was pretending that he as a long pig and not a human.  She led him through the shop to the back and down the stairs to the basement, which had been turned into a large fridge by the butcher.  After entering the fridge, Suzy leads him towards the wall on the right where she had attached the leg restraints to the hooks, which were attached to the ceiling themselves.  The restraints were attached to a pulley which was set up, so Suzy could pull her long pig upside down to the ceiling.
   “Okay Piggy, first let me tie your hands first.”  She pulled out a pair of wrist ties she bought online as well and tied his hands behind his back. 
   Tommy was definitely getting a bit hoe, despite the coolness of the fridge.
   “Okay dokey, now let’s hang you up for tonight.”  Suzy giggled. 

She used a trolley over and helped her long pig onto the trolley and put the restraints around his ankles and started pull his up by his ankles as far as she could do before tying the end of the pulley rope onto the opposite wall.  She noticed the semi hard member of her piggy and giggled again.
   “Wow, that sausage could be the first bit to be sold on the counter.” She licked her lips at this comment.
Tommy knew that she was getting off on this as roleplay as much as he was.  Then she took her phone out and took several shots of him including couple of his head, torso, and legs.  She even pushed him gently so he could swing and filmed that.  After she put her phone away and pulled a small cart with a selection of knives on them.
   “Okay piggy, I will leave you here until the morning, where you might get butchered, and your will be sold.”  She giggled again and walked out the fridge shutting the door after herself.
   Then Tommy was left there through the night.  He was slightly cold but not too cold and sometimes look at the small cart with those knives where his imagination ran wild with he thought of whether or not Suzy would get to him before the butcher.

In the morning, Tommy was getting a bit stiff and a bit worried.  He didn’t know how long he had been hanging or if his friend would come before the butcher would come to open up.  Then he heard the door open and at first thought, thank god it’s Suzy.  Instead, the butcher himself walked in.  Oh shit, thought Tommy, who started to wriggle and speak but with him hanging from the ceiling with his hands tied at his back and the ball gag, he just looked and sound like a pig.
   “SSSUUUZZZYYY,” shouted the butcher, “COME IN HERE NOW.”
   Suzy walked in with a smile on her lips.  “Yes master.”
   Tommy stopped trying to speak and wriggling but was left swinging gently confused by what Suzy had said.
   “What is this doing here girl?” asked the butcher, looking at Tommy.
   “Oh, so new stock.  As we are getting a bit low on pork, I thought I would try get some more for you to cut and put on the meat counter in the shop.”
   The butcher growled, sighed, and shook his head.  “Very well.”  He looked at the cart with the knives on.  “Well at least you got the knives ready.”
   Suzy just smiled innocently at Tommy, curtsied to her boss/master, walked up to him stood on one leg, lifting her other a tiny bit and kissed him on the cheek.
   “I’m here to please Master.”
   The butcher sighed again and shook her head and then put an arm around her waist and pulled her to his chest and took a deep snog on the lips with his tongue, while her hands went immediately round his next.
   Tommy was now totally confused and frightened and didn’t know what to do.  So, he just squealed into he ball gag and wriggled again. 
   The butcher stopped kissing his employee/girlfriend and looked at what he now saw was a pig.  “Well let’s get started.”  He walked to the cart and picked up a knife and took a stop towards the hanging piece of meat.

Unbeknown to poor Tommy, Suzy and the butcher actually were not only into the cannibal fantasy community but they actually did select a few people who classed themselves as long pigs and cultivate a friendship with them online or in person, like Tommy  When the time came for either more meat or a very selected delivery service for a very special clientele, then they would trick the long pig into coming to the shop and…..well become meat.

The End
Fiction / Re: Femcan Story Be carefull what you wish for part 9
« Last post by Longpig72 on July 03, 2023, 07:56:21 AM »
Good ending, but sadly I didn't start at the beginning. of the story.  I will do that.
Fiction / Re: Roast Man
« Last post by Longpig72 on July 02, 2023, 07:18:41 AM »
A very good story.  I nee3d to be careful if I am asked to play Roast Man..
Fiction / Piggie Plumpkins encounters the Femcan Convent. Episode 15
« Last post by morselman on June 21, 2023, 03:11:59 AM »

Piggie Plumpkins encounters the Femcan Convent.
Episode 15

Plumpkins’ plaintive blubbering and futile begging for mercy was interrupted only by his frantically screaming each time the satanic slicer swung down it’s singeing serrations--sawing sliver by sizzling sliver from his diminishing dong.

In contrast to his anguish , the convent’s entire sisterhood was ecstatic--swept up by religious rapture! They were transformed into a bevy of beatific beauties, all fervently reciting the refrain “Ave Saintress Severina…Ave Saintress Severina…Ave Saintress Severina…” an endlessly chanting queue of charmers, each awaiting her sacramental slice of Plumpkins.

But even for the devoted Daughters of Devourment, the profound pleasure produced by inflicting the Pendulectulum’s punishing penance upon Plumpkins couldn’t last forever… 

Finally, each congregation member had received her share of the sacrament, and Plumpkins no longer had any of his manhood left. The time had come when the pendulum blade must cease.

Per the most Holy Revelations of Saintress Severena, the penultimate Penectotine punishment of Plumpkins had been achieved--the time had now arrived at last for his succulent flesh to be devoured as final penance and earn him consummate salvation and his soul everlasting eternity within her Divine Dungeon!

“The Confessional Ceremony is completed!” Grand Inquisitrix Dominique declared with finality. She turned to The Head Sister Chef and said with satisfaction “Make all preparations for the Salvation Feast…”

All the alluring assemblage smacked their lips with epicurean anticipation and gave each other knowing smiles regarding the upcoming sumptuous repast as they filed out from the Inquisition Arena.

The Confessional Coven disentangled the disconsolate Plumpkins from the merciless clutches of the Penectotine and promptly remanded him into the kindly custody of the convent’s cook staff.

“Place Mr. Plumpkins into the Cookery Truss.” the Head Sister Chef happily instructed her minions.

They merrily peeled Plumpkins out of the punishment suit and zealously clamped the quivering naked meat of his body into the metal framework of the truss. It’s rigid bars held his limbs firmly in the position of being as if he were bent over crawling upon all fours.

The sturdier members of the culinary gang hefted the structure of the cooking contrivance onto their shoulders and ebulliently bustled him off to the awaiting Kitchenary. Plumpkins was ceaselessly pinched, poked and squeezed mercilessly as all of them marveled mouthwateringly at his tender juiciness…   

It took an special sort of sadist to be a member of the Daughters of Devourment kitchen crew. Not only did they possess all the ruthless cruelty of the Confessional Coven, but they also had a keen enthusiasm for transforming man flesh into tasty, fulsome, hearty meals and a gourmand’s exuberant passion for the consumption of same!

Upon arrival at the convent kitchen, the Cookery Truss imprisoning Plumpkins was hung at the center from a chain hoist trolley crane rolling along an extensive overhead track. It was complete with spurs leading to the separate cooking stations at each of the kitchen's extensive assortment of cruel culinary contraptions.

Meawhile, a cooking academy of novitiates, including all the bully girls, had eagerly filed in to closely observe the proceedings.

They were addressed by the Head Sister Chef. “It has long been a Daughters of Devourment tradition that every effort be made to keep a sinner alive during the entire cooking process and for as long as possible while he’s being devoured.” She gave the attendees a knowing smile. “This isn’t just for the entertainment value…”

A guffaw arose as the audience gave each other amused looks.

She continued “Saintress Severena, in her infinite wisdom, long ago determined that the more severe a sinner’s suffering, the more perfect his penance and sacred his salvation!”

The experienced nuns of the kitchen staff all sagely nodded their concurrence.

“And in fact…” the Head Sister Chef continued “our order of nuns has spent the past several centuries perfecting our procedures and techniques, until we can now claim with great pride--no sinner’s suffering has ever ended from his death occurring even one second before we permitted it!”

A great cheer arose from the gathering as Plumpkins dangled defenselessly above the savagely carnivorous congregation.

Plumpkins was then rolled by the gregarious galley gang over to hang above each cooking position, for a bird's eye view and a cheerfully provided complete description of it’s function. This was continued until the attending novitiates received a complete explanation of the entire cooking chamber of horrors. (As an added benefit, this also gave Plumpkins a sort of “refresher” course for his previous tour of the torture kitchen.) 

“And this is always the starting point for a successfully succulent salvation…” the Head Sister Chef had her minions halt Plumpkins over two narrow metal tubs of water at a roiling bubbling boil. “our Parboiling Trays.”                                                     

To be continued…
Manips / Eu întâlnesc un extraterestru
« Last post by Ionutzaa on June 18, 2023, 06:14:10 PM »
Un extraterestru îmi spune sa merg pe cu el pe planeta lui și sa fiu mâncarea lor eu accept
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10